Black men all over capeshit now

>black men all over capeshit now
>no decent chocolate girls

Why is this great injustice allowed? Why can't we get a decent book with a chocolate girl lead?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lila_Rhodes_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because women lead books sell less and a black woman lead book would sell even less

There is that upcoming guaranteed shit Iron Man book

I agree, DC should give my waifu an ongoing

Amanda Waller has a two parter in an upcoming Suicide Squad mini

She had a solo, I have yet to read it myself though. I don't believe it sold well. Is she pretty much the only notable black heroine in the DC Universe? Trying to think of the ones I know of without using google, I can come up with Orphan, Crimson Avenger, and Thunder

Also, has Vixen ever shown interest in anyone besides Bronze Tiger and McDuffie's self-insert?

you know why

>tfw Vixen will never play "slave and master" with you.

Goddammit you bitch and bitch about people awkwardly inserting stupid shit into comicbooks, what the fuck makes you think your fetishes are any better?

Didn't a jew writer just kill off a black male character to make room for a new black female character?

>no decent chocolate girls
Google is your friend

I don't understand the logic as to why jews would want more black characters but then I'm not from Sup Forums so I don't get most of your memes.

because they hate whites

Then why that original response to OP's question, especially with shit like

Riri Williams is getting an Iron Man book
Lunella Lafayette is Moon Girl

Storm is the leader of Extraordinary X-men
Misty Knight is co-lead in Captain America: Sam Wilson
Monica Rambeau is one of the main characters in Ultimates

And there's that upcoming World of Wakanda book which will likely focus on a bunch of black chicks

>Misty Knight is co-lead in Captain America: Sam Wilson

this is not a positive thing

Wait, the Jews are against more black women being in comics?

Sup Forums, you're making less sense than usual.

Misty Knight is coming to Netflix

I'm still mad that Riri Williams was invented with a shitty background when Lila Rhodes is already established and waiting to be used.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lila_Rhodes_(Earth-616)

It's like having a perfect setup for a new shrinking heroine in the form of Stinger (aka Cassie Lang) but instead of using Cassie, saying 'fuckit' and inventing another white teenager and having her stumble into some cannisters of Pym Particles.

It's just stupid.

>It's like having a perfect setup for a new shrinking heroine in the form of Stinger (aka Cassie Lang) but instead of using Cassie, saying 'fuckit' and inventing another white teenager and having her stumble into some cannisters of Pym Particles.
They literally just did that with Nadia Pym, the new Wasp

>Moon Girl
lel

But she's not a Bendis creation, why should he allow someone else to collect diversity points?

The one written by G. Willow Wilson? An user storytimed it on here. It really wasn't that good.

Personally, I really kind of like Vixen but I think she's never been in any real good stories. But she has a lot of potential and could potentially be a Zatanna-level B-lister. Maybe even an A-lister if someone really worked out a good supporting cast and rogues gallery for her in her own book. She's has her origins in West Africa, has magical powers, so she could potentially be a minor part of DC's magical universe, and has a pretty cool powerset. There's probably loads of cool stuff you could do with that.

>but I think she's never been in any real good stories

Suicide Squad, come on man.
Though I didn't really like how they paired her with Bronze Tiger. Almost seemed like a "they're both black" thing.

I've never finished Ostrander's SS. Just read the first few issues. My bad, homie.

Natasha Irons is pretty cool, she's gonna be in that Superwoman comic soon.

>lmost seemed like a "they're both black" thing.

thats most romantic pairings between black characters.

just like how 2 gay characters are guaranteed to get together, because they'r the only 2 that exist.

>thinking Marvel won't pull off Star Wars and Black Panther again
>thinking 8 out of 12 issues won't be event tie-ins
>thinking first issue won't have 50 variants

I'm honestly surprised Vixen didn't get a solo in the New 52 or Rebirth.

>Also, has Vixen ever shown interest in anyone besides Bronze Tiger and McDuffie's self-insert?
she was married to b'wana beast in brave and the bold

>DC has Frank Cho & he probably won't draw a Vixen mini guest Starring Wonder Woman...
FML.

why isent zatanna an a lister yet

Black men sell less but that hasn't stopped Marvel.

Didn't the test footage for Justice League include her, Impulse and Robin as a young group of heroes who fought alongside the League?

Imagine where she'd be now if the show had kept them

Ah christ user, you're right. Well, at least when they decided to pick one to fade into obscurity and the other to be presented in a fun comic, they went with the right choice.

riri Williams

Could a redpilling please explain to me how the whole 'jews want racemixing' thing makes any sense? I thought that you guys believed literally everything jews did was in someway meant to make Israel stronger, so how exactly does racemixing do that. Or is it just the old 'they hate us for no real reason, so everything bad that happens to us can be attributed to them'?

Fucking hell

>people buying a black girl book

Racemixing makes the non-Jews weaker, while the Jew keep themselves pure.

I guess.

I buy black tail every month!

I actually see jew chick's with black dudes a lot

>Not even choosing the good one