Why do they LARP as Mediterraneans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ironic coming from you t b h

Because we ARE meds you filthy bleached moor

Also, stop creating horrendous threads

Because they are?

We white, nigga. Whiter than any European country in sheer numbers and soon by percentages too.

i'm not larping as a med

I will as soon as I get a new job.

We don't.
But we kinda look like them, desu.
Most brazillians either look like west africans, or as north africans/middle easterners.

I am "med".

Because we're literally a Carthage colony

you don’t but other arab/tunisian posters do

Because we have southern european genes, speak a southern european language, most of us follow a southern european religion, have southern european names and surnams, southern european architecture and southern european law system.
You might not like it, but we are MED.

Why do they LARP as Anglos?

Culturally they are
Racially they're a mix of african, indian, meds and everything else you can imagine

Imagine if Brazil was kept from receiving so many africans and amerindians were exterminated. This would've been great.
Portugueses+Spaniards+Italians+Germans.
Would've been a power to contend with the US.

Mutt complex

How's that working out for argentina?
If the brazil you're describing existed, it would be an oversized latvia.

Exactly this. Ever noticed how people who care so much about their heritage are usually mixed people?

Don't @ me camel fucker

@IM A BIG BOY

>How's that working out for argentina?
Better than here and a good deal of Argentinians are mestizos nowadays.

Portuguese were too few in numbers plus most settlers were overwhelmingly single males, they had to shack up with amerindian women if they wanted to get ficky ficky at all
Amerindians were unreliable workers and vulnerable to old world diseases, so loads of african slaves had to be brought in
What you describe kinda happened in the south when Brazil became independent and german settlers and italian laborers were brought in to develop the area, which explains why the south is more developed than the rest of the country

No Brazilian look like west Africans. Too mixed. Lot of look like North Africans.

Sssshhhh let them LARP if it makes them feel good

>Argentina

Argentina os mestizo as fuck

t.lteral african

Brazil already has very few amerindians.

end yourself

eh, maybe

LARPing as west african? to feel good?
hahahahaha what the fuck are you going on about.
If I wanted to LARP to feel good, I'd LARP as a northern european.

This is our real facemorphing, not soccer team

Thank you for explaining what happened in my country to me.

They dilluted their black genes to less than 5% percent actually

south brazil doesn't count

Looks pretty middle eastern.

Wheres tha french football team facemorht?

>the south is more developed than the rest of the country
He fell for the South Pardos bullshit

Well, it actually is the highest HDI region.
Southeast comes second.

no no i want to LARP as a nigerian so i can feel good.

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

The soccer ones are the darkest lel
4 white looking, 1 asian girl and the rest North African

kek

You misread my original post.

Brazilian people are mixed and have populations from literally everywhere. The mutt meme applies to them even more than Americans. This isn’t new to me.

He didn't even said that.
Thanks to Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo.

answer me
in what world are any of those white looking?

>You misread my original post.
Is that so? What did you mean by it?

>Brazilian people are mixed and have populations from literally everywhere. The mutt meme applies to them even more than Americans. This isn’t new to me.
Why is it that mutts look like arabs?

Cadê os meus mineirinhos, uai

>The soccer ones are the darkest lel
Because only favela kids stay in that path. Guys like Kaká or Julio Cesar are rare.

Our mixed population is not ugly

>The mutt meme applies to them even more than Americans
At least we don't have the "Murica adsn Leafstan are the onl cunt mad by imigrnts and where special" idiots around here

Sandniggers are just inbred mulatoes/quadroons.
Pic related mulatto would pass as an arab easily.

It's not beautiful either

From Capão Redondo to Al-Qaeda.

give me a real answer. are you mulatto?

>what did you mean by it?

I mean you guys prefer to LARP as Italian because you have identity issues and would rather trace your whole lineage for European genes than to just accept youre Brazilian. It’s mentslly unhealthy for you but if it makes you happy then keep doing it.

Also Arabs are not one group of people who all look the exact same. North Africans (especially the ones closer to Levantine region) are mutts too.

dude i'm a mother fucking Trex

answer me

I'm batman

No one here larps as italian.
People with italian surnames will just say that they have italian ancestry, which is true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians

yeah your just not one of them

Why are you so easily triggered?

answer me

Just because italians heavily influenced our culture doesn't mean we LARP as them

ain't this a bitch all i wanted for some chips

Ah ok. Something similar, my granddaddy is actually Greek who married my grand mom while he was on vacation in Egypt. My dad then married an Egyptian. I have a Greek surname but that’s not really the same thing as actually being a full blooded Greek who lived his life in Greece. I’m an Egyptian.

I wasn't larping.
I literally said "But we kinda look like them, desu.
Most brazillians either look like west africans, or as north africans/middle easterners."
The SA guy said we don't look like west africans, but as north africans instead.

answer me

I've never seen italian descendents saying "i'm italian and shit" the most they will say "my grandparents were italian" or will not say anything at all because no one actually cares about this in the real world.
Pic related italo-brazilian Matheus Bressanelli.

Probably rugby and volleyball

Everything you mentioned except the genes are forms of LARPing.

It's funny you posting Bruno's pic, because you see plenty of people with italian or german surnames who look very brown. Surname's aren't a good indicative of ancestry, because Brazilians usually pick the most exotic one and pass down. Sometimes the lad/lass had a great-great grandparents or whatnot who was german or anglo and his surname passed down through generations without a single other from that ethnicity.

WE WUZ WHITE N SHEIT

Why is this board obsessed with Brazil?

why not tho

THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
TE BLOOD OF JESUS!
BLOOD OF JESUS!
BLOD OF JESU!
BLOOFJES!
HODOR.

I love Brazil, unironically. Just wish they’d be more proud of their national identity.

>Fake Guatemala

t. Muhammad Abdul.

Cuz the most fucked up shit you can imagine happens here. It's an interesting case study.

>national identity.
What national identity?

okay, kill yourself

True, you are an egyptian but you have greek blood. Just like many brazilians have italian, german, french japanese etc..

Almost nobody is proud of national identidy in Sup Forums. Some are just more attention whore than others. Brazilian posters are very attention whore.

Good job on completely missing the point I was trying to tell you :^)

That you’re a Brazilian who has his own unique admixture and having some Italian ancestry doesn’t make you a full Italian. Be proud you’re brazilian you self hating cuckold

ok i'm Creole

brazilian is not an ethnicity

>That you’re a Brazilian who has his own unique admixture and having some Italian ancestry doesn’t make you a full Italian
I don't have italian ancestry. I never ever said that.
I said 'north african' and 'west african'

>Be proud you’re brazilian
Tell me some good things about Brazil I should be proud of.
Are you proud of egypt?

said the larper

How aren‘t most of MENA med though?

I descend from dutchs not just italians

That you’re a Brazilian who has his own unique admixture and having some 'north African' and 'west African' ancestry doesn’t make you a full
'north African' and 'west African'

This, this and this. Even Nordics here hate Lappish people. Australians pretend abos aren't part of Australia, North Italy, South Italy, etc.

Autists here are never happy.

WE

Yes, but most people associate med with southern european countries

Football culture. Great weather. Very chill people (my best mate I play chess with us Brazilian). Love yourself more. I don’t really tell people about how my grandad was Greek except when women ask cause they think it’s exitic.

Yes I love being Egyptian

>dutch
Um dos famosos "holandeses" do nordeste.

>people who care about soccer are happy and the rest look miserable
True af desu

No you wouldn't because you can't move beyond a tribal mindset.

Thank you, Mr. """"""Citizen""""" of the World.

How is fake Guatemala like? Why you never tried to Quebec with Guatemala?