"what happened to your people's home?"

>"what happened to your people's home?"
>"his people took it" he says with a sad look on his face
>the camera zooms in on captain Trevor's face

seriously, is there any movie or television show made in the last 2 year that doesn't have some fucking SJW propaganda in it?

that's what happened though you idiot

do we have to be told about it every time we turn on the tv you cuck?

In this case, it's showing Diana that even the "good Guys" do some really bad shit, sets up her disillusion with Steve and the world in general.

I think you may have missed the point

Are you ever gonna stop whining like an SJW?

>white guilt

and if you were in charge we'd have non stop "Muh non evil nazi snowflake" being shoved down our throat in every piece of media ever also.

holy shit, shut the fuck up, you whiny bitch, more whiny than any homos on youtube, fuck off

(you), there, you can leave now

don't be a pussy. address the issue

You know what shocked me? He tells her white people did this to my people. She looks at Trevor and then that's it. It seems she can forgive white americans for genociding the natives but not german people for defending themselves.

Triggered.

It's because she knows they turn into nazis in WW2 because they wanted wonder woman to be a WW2 movie but they didn't want to be seen as ripping off marvel like they are

He didn't even say it in a judgemental tone, he said it very matter-of-factly because the point that they were beating over your head the entire movie is that the world is complicated and people are more than just good or bad.

>german people
>defending themselves
lol fuck of hanz

no one likes sore losers who moan about things that happened centuries before the poor poor victim was even born

It literally happened

i think you may need to some about ww1

>1914
>centuries before native slaughter
hmmmm

you missed the point

Not made in the west there isn't.

what was the point

>german people for defending themselves.
>let's declare war on France, Russia, or Belgium
>to defend ourselves :3

I know I'll get people that quote the "but muh industralizing Russia" on my ass, but it was still insanely autistic from Germany. France had no bone to pick with Germany in 1914, when all but Desroulèdes had ceased whining about revanchism, and yet they still forced their hand and that of England into a war.

Germany knew it could not fight a two front war, and nobody gave a fuck about France at the time.

However, many fucks were given about Belgium.

Germany was correct about Russia, the rape train was coming and they had an alliance with France, so if you fought one you fought the other. It was a bold move, and it was iffy if the UK was going to get involved at all.

But they did.

THAT BOTH SIDES WERE BAD

>history is SJW propaganda

So I guess we're back to the right railing against the liberal bias of reality.

>and they had an alliance with France, so if you fought one you fought the other.
Not entirely. The French wielded what was a defensive pact with the Russians, and recognized Russia was being belligerent to try to stir shit with A-H. They liked them as an ally, but weren't going to lose a million men over fucking Serbia either. Therefore, they asked to be recognized as neutral by Germany... which dun dun dun Germany refused.

Which is why I'm saying Germany brought the war on themselves. They wanted to, so they thought, put down France and Russia at the qame time.

> nobody gave a fuck about France at the time.
Mate it very much did.

>it was iffy if the UK was going to get involved at all.

>invade Flanders, the one region the UK has gone to war with France for over a 100 times
>Germans think it won't be the same for them
Of course they knew...

>Germans
>defending themselves
>not being roped into an Austrian-Serbian war then invading a neutral country to fuck up France
Fucking Sup Forumstards need to learn some history or stfu

sir. SIR. Are you implying that at any point in history people had anything resembling education of history? THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE CAN KNOW HISTORY IS WIKIPEDIA (which I ignore).

>he took it
>but I forgive him
This movie was a racist, sexist, cliche, and corny piece of shit

>Are you implying that at any point in history people had anything resembling education of history?
Well, just to play along, I remember reading that Moltke the younger (the no. 1 of German military in 1914) was actually severely autistic about learning military history and trying tp recreate what he'd read in his battles.

So that bish would know.

The indians sold it for anal beads

DCucks need to stop justifying their shitty movies by misinterpreting history

>XD the most powerful country in the world was founded on the worst genocide in history

The Germans and the Austrians were the provocateurs. Yeah, this was basically a war between a bunch of greedy, evil European imperial powers, but it was the Austrians and Germans that invaded Serbia believing they could win, that the Russians and French weren't prepared for the inevitable war that was coming.

don't tell that to the Jews it would kill their narrative.

stop being a pussy

>Respond to a question by stating what happened
>SUCH A WHINY LOSER

What

The irony here is I bet you're the exact type of person who is first in the queue to make fun of liberals for safe spaces or whatever meanwhile you flip out whenever something makes you mildly uncomfortable

>implying I'm a DCuck
>implying I care about capeshit wars
>says other people are misrepresenting history while saying that "good Germans dindu nuffin" because of shitty Nazi LARPer memes you saw on Sup Forums
Pick up a history textbook sometime Hanz.

I bet you get triggered every time you see a black man with a white woman on a screen white boi

Ok I'm sorry that assumed shit about you, I just hate staunch anti-2nd reichers but the germans were bad, the austriams were bad, the brits were bad, the French were bad, the Russians were probably the worst

The only good guys in ww1 were the foot soldiers who were subjected to the will of the powers that be, so don't justify a shitty film's portrayal or should I say belittlement of the most important armed conflict in history by saying "the Germans were the bad guys so it's ok to show them literally enslaving locals and having our femme fatale heroically murdering scores of German troops"

>the Germans were the bad guys so it's ok to show them literally enslaving locals
I wouldn't call it enslaving, but there are verifiable reports accounting that Germans forced Belgians and Russians to work in their factories.

In the movie a woman holding a child cries while yelling about how they enslaved the local civilians.
>verifiable accounts of forced labor
being a POW in ww1 was the actual holocaust

Why wouldn't they be upset about it? Is it the wording, using "skavery" and all that, that you don't agree with?

>Soon after the assumption of command, Hindenburg and Ludendorff took the first steps toward establishing a new labor policy in the German power sphere. In Germany, they demanded the introduction of mandatory patriotic service.[32] In the occupied territories, workers had to be forced to serve the German war economy if they did not do so voluntarily. The “Auxiliary Service Law” (“Hilfsdienstgesetz”), which mandated service for Germans and was passed in December 1916, was so watered down that it hardly corresponded to Ludendorff’s vision. Forced labor requisitions were soon carried out in the occupied territories, albeit to varying degrees.

>On 13 September and again on 3 October 1916, Ludendorff instructed the governor-generals of Warsaw and Belgium to institute forced labor, even though he did not formally have authority over them. His memorandum on this instruction blamed the unemployed in the occupied territories on “reluctance to work” (literally, “Arbeitsscheu,” “work-shyness”). The unemployed had to be obligated to work and German officials must be allowed to force the populace in occupied territories to work even outside of their home areas.[33] On the Western Front, army leadership issued ordnances generalizing coercive labor on 3 October 1916, at first in the Belgian and French operations and staging areas (Operationsgebiet and Etappengebiet, respectively) that were under its direct control.