Zendaya is Not Mary Jane Watson

>She's not Mary Jane Watson. She never was Mary Jane Watson. - Kevin Feige

ign.com/articles/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-producers-on-the-reveal-of-that-characters-nickname

Do hamericans ever sleep. The spider shit posting is getting old

*smacks lips*

It doesn't matter what the director says because they said "who knows". I doubt they will have a white MJ after the MJ role is already covered in this universe by this "not-MJ". It's the same thing they did with Robin in the Nolan trilogy. It doesn't matter because there is no other Robin.

Except the Nolan Batman franchise is permanently dead never to be revived again.

So we're so clever and we thought, "Wouldn't it be neat if her initials were MJ?" And then I think it leaked that she would be playing MJ and then it became a whole headache for Zendaya to have to navigate. It was never a big, "Oh my God, it's a big reveal!" There are big reveals in the movie. That's not one of them.

Actual fucking retards with zero foresight at the helm. Muddying their own story with "clever" references to shit that need not be referenced at all. WHAT THE FUCK.

"Huh huh huh, wouldn't it be neat if nicknamed Samwise Gandalf. Huh huh huh! Genius"

IDIOTS FUCK

She's not MJ. Her friends call her MJ. Ok.

She would make a terrible MJ but I would prefer if they had the balls to stick with what they put in the movie.

well that´s good to know.
also if she was gonna be MJ they could have never shown that iconic "Face it Tiger" scene which would have sucked since it is so well known

There is no Mary Jane Watson in this universe.

Get fucked, crybabies.

hey guys zendaya plays Peter's love interest, who totally isnt MJ ;^)

That feeling when they recast J. Jonah Jameson with a black rapper and call him J.J. or DJ J.J. or some other dumb shit

they wouldn't have added that line if that were the case

she clearly is MJ, Feige didn't want it to happen and will probably retcon it

When I watched the trailer for homecoming last year they asked me my thoughts on it and I said I didn't like zendaya as Mary Jane. So they probably did reshoots to change that aspect of it, while keeping her in the film

Zendaya is so fucking ugly holy shit

>calm down you autistic rayciscts she's MJ, not mary jane watson ;^)
well, sure can't argue with that (((logic)))

Someone post that other brown girl I like her much more.

This is your new Mary Jane Watson. If you don't like it then you're a RACIST SEXIST NAZI. Fuck Trump and white people.

Is there a Gwen in this universe?

got you, senpai

I'm certain that this character was meant to supplant a more comics accurate MJ, given Pascal's "mix it up" lack of creative vision. The give this shit tier performance a lot of screen time, including lingering on her face when Peter leaves the room. This was bad casting. I would have been down for casting that Liz actress as a black MJ, by the way. She's gorgeous, talented and she's likable. She has screen presence. The other one is poorly thought out.

DJJ

I'd rather that. If they wanted her to be different then do so. Changing her then saying she's MJ is fucking stupid.

These reboots honestly seem scared to even recast the role

>implying a black JJJ wouldn't be great
Imagine someone like Ice Cube or Terry Crews playing him. Or Samuel L Jackson, although he's in the MCU already.

That feels like fucking cheating, like, if she was PRAISED for being a great MJ, they'll be ok with it, like fuck you, you can't win against this shits

>Finally a White Male / Black Female relationship in a movie
>She's a blackwashed white character

I bet they were waiting to see the reaction of the public to "decide" if she was MJ or not. Fuck these greedy merchants.

>tfw no slutty necked gf

;_;

Seriously, Marvel?

Her personality got me rock hard to be honest.

hes actually a trans boy by the name of Glenn Stacy and he becomes beters love interest in part 2

the only reason they won't is because snyder done the same with perry white

shes fucking ugly like monkey.shit.people's taste has downgrade

She looks like she doesn't wipe or wash her ass.

I wouldn't be shocked.

Toilet paper is a product of western modernity that pushes the concept that shit covered assholes are a bad thing. Shit is brown coloured which western ideals has pushed as being unattractive. It's time we take shit back. So when I say I'm "taking a shit" I mean I'm taking back shit being left on assholes as a natural thing you shouldn't feel ashamed of. Just because you wipe doesn't mean everyone else should. It's just a construct of our society that needs to be shattered.

What the fuck is that thing?
An indian? A paki? Some nepalese-black-filipino ?
Some gypsy from Paris?
She looks like a disgusting FOB ethnic, bitch has the sex appeal of an STD.

>"that scene where she tells Peter you know slaves built the national monument"

I wish I was kidding

>""MJ"" IS NOT "MARYJANE" SHITLORDS! HA FOILED AGAIN!!!"

If you're entire schtick is to be vague and disingenuous only to rile people up, it's a sure bet you're not actually shocked when it happens.

Ice cube???

Youre a retard

The two characters are literally exactly the same. That's like having a guy who can shoot web and goes around fighting crime in a spiderman suit, and being like "uh no, that's not spiderman. That's spliderman, they just have the same initials."

dude that would be based!

There's tons of them.

Shame because Terry Crews JJJ sounds brilliant.

Seriously? She's mulatto.

By MJ they clearly meant Michael Jackson.

Zondoya

I would be okay with the other black girl being MJ

This one is too ugly

Why can't white people be in relationships or attracted to white people in films anymore?

Peter wasn't even in that scene. Congrats, you can't even disguise the fact you haven't seen the movie you're shitting on.

hahahaha marvel redditors! enjoy your SJW propaganda movies

WE WUZ MARY JANE N SHIETTT

Of course not, she is Maria Juana

Face it, tiger.

>that arm hair
>that scuffed elbow
>that uneven skin

is this the new standard of hollywood?

>can't abide by the thought of slavery
>wears ultra-trendy clothes
>has an iphone
what did she mean by this?

>making a webm of the shitty camrip when this scene was in all the trailers in 1080p

This is racist delete pls

>current year
>being this much of a bigot
wow

They can and they are. What are you smoking?

That's not Zendaya

>YO PARKER
>AY
>YO
>AY
>PETER
>AYO PETER
>IMMA TRYNA FINNA ON SUMMA DAT SPIDAMANE SHIET ON MUH FRONT PAGE HOMIE
>BUT MUH CAMERAMANE BE A MUTHAFUKKKIN DUMB ASS WHITEBOI WIT JUNGLE FEVER
>WHERE DA PICS AT NIGGA?
>NIGGA BE RUNNIN ROUND, CLIMBIN BUILDINS N SHIET, SHOOTIN WEBS MANE I KNO U SEE DAT SHIET OUT ON THA STREETS CUZ
>LEMME AXE U SUMPIN PETE.
>WHERE UR CAMERA AT FOO?

I get that Homecoming, this scene in particular, was to be kind of a "fuck you" to Raimi, his films, and the outdated views of his generation, but I feel like they really should have played the scene straight.

Particular shout out to Idris Elba regardless, the #1 greatest casting decision of all time, he spoke each line as J. Jonah Jameson as though he believe it; like he lived, breathed, ate, slept, and shat in it his entire life. No one could possibly top this casting choice and performance in a million years. 11/10

MARION COTILLARD IS *NOT* TALIA AL GHUL

meme-spouting faggot

>uhg-Im-ded-lol.gif

>she's not mary jane she's just the love interest of spider-man who ask to be called MJ!!

Has he really not been seen since Raimi 3?

Best Talia is still Arkham City Talia

>is love interest of MCU spiderman
no

i enjoyed that post lad

He's the reason I'm not going to see this.

WE

FUCK

DICKS

What do international audiences think when they see ugly women like this cast in American films? People here in Korea for example all laughing and understand that white guys date ugly black girls as a sort of form of reparations.

Yeah well who cares what Koreans think. They fuck plastic.

Do they actually kiss or does the film imply they are romantic couple?

We have standards and so do our women. People would rather die than be seen with a dark monkey like that.

they are

This. One of the reasons I don't travel anymore. People see our media and have pre-concpetions that Americans have low standards.

Here in Finland we think that americans are truly cucks and they're even proudly admitting it in their media.

HOL UP
SHO NUF

whiplash, he won an oscar for it

Lil. J.

MUH SLAVERY GUILT
MUH ANCESTORS N SHIEEEET

Nope. Never. She's barely in it. Just a random quirky character that is in the odd High School scene.

Dirty Diana, noooo.
Dirty Diana, oh no, no.
Pedofee-hee. Hee-hee.

"They call me MJ!"

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.

I'm done with this subversive shit.

>"Talia..."

>*big dramatic moment*

Okay? Her name is now Talia? Okay? What is that even supposed to mean?

>People here in Korea for example all laughing and understand that white guys date ugly black girls as a sort of form of reparations.

kek, best korea

i get the feeling this is a jewish trick

he can say she is not and never will be mary jane watson, and still use this new 'mj' as a complete replacement for mary without his statement being a lie

>she's not mary jane watson, her name is just mj and she will fill every role mary jane watson ever had

there's always worse things out there, britcuck / yurocuck media for example.

she is very attractive in the film stills but nothing else. you fucks are going to make me watch capeshit to have an inspired jerk session, please stop.

>everyone has to be beautiful in movies like a CW tv show
Her character is not meant to be good looking. And his love interest is Liz.

it was funny as heck, later they DELET'd that post.

>88
heil hydra.