Why are actors so out of touch with reality?

Why are actors so out of touch with reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-most-expensive-countries-measured-by-the-big-mac-index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>downs another burger and ben&jerry's cone down his throat

What are yu supposed to buy for $29? Macdonalds every day is how the por get obese

you could grow some of those vegetables in your backyard, raise chickens to give you eggs and spend the $29 on rice, lentil, beans, flour

They are raised in occult families. Many of them are transgender, and intimately involved with the ruling class. Batshit insane!

Why are you so out of touch with your veggies, fatty..

probably not fucking avocados and limes

i know right
that's my DAILY lime allowance

>buying vegetables and greens
LOL stupid fuckin crackas
>buys packet of chips

18 eggs = .89ยข you fucking nigger

>americans are this cucked that they think lemons and limes are expensive or exotic
L E L
E
L

>no milk
>no chicken
Never gonna make it

7 LIMES

>she thinks low income families are spending their weekly $29 on seven limes

Will never not make me laugh.

Limes are quite expensive in my country.

>whole grain brown rice
>black beans
>A FUCKING AVOCADO
>probably organic eggs

What did she expect? I spent a summer in the US, California to be precise, and the amount of food you can buy is amazing, you have EVERYTHING, including cheap alternatives, you can buy tons of chicken and regular white rice, regular eggs and gallons of milk for a fraction of what she spent, fuck it, it has hormones and shit but you won't starve.

Is McDonald's much cheaper in America? $29 would last me a day here if I could only eat at MiccyDs.

>backyard
Are you retardet?

>avocado
>limes
>green pepper
>green onions

lmao what? that's like garnish

Yes but those are "whole grain, organic, free range, vegan eggs" you shitlord they cost 10$

>you could grow some of those vegetables in your backyard, raise chickens to give you eggs
maybe if you live in mexico you fucking savage, but the police tend to get involved if you try to start a fucking farm in your yard in any reasonable neighborhood in america. HOAs dont like that shit for a reason.

I'm pretty sure you get more then 29$ a week on foodstamps that doesn't even sound livable unless you go full neet mode and just eat rice and beans every day

The best part is that SNAP is meant to be SUPPLEMENTARY. So she actually bought exactly what it was intended for; complimenting a diet of cheap bulk food (rice, chicken, pasta, lentils, beans, etc.) with better nutrition such as vitamin-heavy fruits. (though obviously she still didn't spend it all that well)

The real retardation is thinking that food stamps should be enough to allow a person 2 hot meals everyday, even when that person is not working or doing anything productive. Welfare should help people, not give them everything.

Fast food being cheap is a meme perpetuated by brainlets and enablers.

learn to read

lel
i see so many americans growing vegetables in their yard

Where do you live?

at least green onions are cheap while avocados and limes are way more expensive then them.

Only scandinavian countries are more expensive than the US according to this

worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-most-expensive-countries-measured-by-the-big-mac-index.html

I like how she bought beaner food to show what people on welfare eat. GOOP is /ourgirl/.

lol dis bitch never heard of ramen noodles

Do you actually believe the retarded shit you just wrote?

t. neet doing an impression of his disappointed father on the internet

you have no brain cells

How many Americans on foodstamps do you think have even have backyard, as well as the time and money to regularly grow food in their backyard?

The answer is not a lot

stop watching anime and annihilate yourself

>the police tend to get involved if you try to start a fucking farm in your yard in any reasonable neighborhood in america
I thought you had freedom?

>do nothing
>get free food stamps just because you're alive

Yeah, that's more than 99% of the world already.

I just purchased 2 and a half dozen eggs for 2.50, couple pounds of rices for 4 bucks, and 10 Bags of frozen a veggies for 6.25.

Food is literally cheap as fuck if you don't buy fucking fresh produced at fucking Whole Foods.

excuse me???

I love goop but the last thing you should be buying if you're on a budget are avocados and limes. Like literally the last thing.

Why not limes? They're like five for a dollar and yield great flavor.

freedom to go to jail

community farms are an option tho

>HOAs dont like that shit for a reason.
lol, chickens I could understand complaints about, but vegetables?
get the fuck out of here
if you're upset about peas and zucchini you belong in a straightjacket

Hes not wrong tho in a sense. People on foodstamps aren't buying fucking avocados, they buy cheap shit and you can get shit tons of ramen for cheap.

>green onions, green peppers, salads and fruit are only le garnish

not only do I believe it, it's the truth you cucked subhuman

>Food is literally cheap as fuck
as opposed to figuratively cheap as fuck

>no meat
yeah nice dude hehe

That's the point, but then again Gwyneth Paltrow is so out of touch she also advocates shoving egg shaped rocks up your cooch

We do, he's fucking trolling you, you idiot.

Where do you live that limes are expensive? It's like 30 cents for a bunch of green onions and limes at my grocery store are 5 for a buck.

nobody buys ramen, it's not even food as white bread is more nutritious and cheaper
you should have finished college a long time ago, get off Sup Forums

>food stamps
>mfw amerisharts still think they live in first world country

because it's probably better to get something filling like potatoes or whatever

nice freedom america

Well you fucking nig, I don't purchase meat every week, I have 30 pounds of halibut meat in my freezer that I catch in Canada, along with venison.

>lol, chickens I could understand complaints about, but vegetables?

t. Someone who has never experienced an HOA

they are run by small people gripping onto what little power they have by REEEEEEEEING if your house is painted the wrong color or have a basketball hoop in your driveway. I will never live under an HOA. ever.

Because they have zero nutritional value.

> Go for a trip to America
> cheap cheap food everywhere
> everything tastes so sweet and sugary - even the fucking bread
> get some small moobs for the first time in my life
> haven't increased my portions, just dying from high sugar content + hormones in food
> gain 10kgs+ while I'm over there

Your food industry is killing you guys

sorry

We all can't live in America's frozen yamulke user

Why Americans use food stamps, that's dumb

In my country they just give us money

It's not even real sugar. It's fucking corn. They put corn in all their food because they have no other use for the retardedly unnecessary amounts they grow.

>get some small moobs for the first time in my life
>> haven't increased my portions, just dying from high sugar content + hormones in food
>> gain 10kgs+ while I'm over there

Bullshit stop stuffing your face fatty

That's great and all but I wouldn't want to eat 80% of that garbage and would get tired of the rest in 2 days.

You are legitimately fucking retarded you third world subhuman. Enjoy your daily dose of yum yum Americum as you JAM America's dick down your throat while posting in this American website made for Americans while you consume American media and live your life surrounded by American things you fucking peasant.

DAS GOMMIENIZZUM

Fresh produce is cheap too if you buy stuff that's in season.

>gets rickets, feels depressed all day long and dies of scurvy

so poor welfare niggers won't spend it on nikes, guns and crack

Exsqueeze me?

This. My brother literally wanted to build a brand new porch to replace his aging one and the faggots in his HOA straight up denied it. Shit makes zero sense.

because forcing degenerates to trade them with their neighbors for only 50% of the value so they can buy beer and cigarettes is hilarious.

Nice brain damage you fucking retarded tripfaggot nigger.

First of all, you're wrong.

Second of all, they're a cheap as fuck way to add flavor to your food.

True, but it is usually marked up at stores. Its better to go to your local farmers market, they have some mega dealz.

Fuck off we're full.

I feel like you're just projecting your shitty anecdote on to the entire country. Grow up and get over yourself

Comparatively you dunce

go back to watching anime and dont forget to use headphones or mommy is gonna be pissed

You have zero life experience but want to pretend like you do. Fuck off you moron.

uh.. try again sweetie. I'm a vegetarian

t. someone who runs an HOA

Nah you can work miracles with ramen. Throw some spinach/cabbage in that son of a bitch, poach an egg in the boiling water, throw some sausage or ground beef in there, throw out the bullion package and use chicken broth.
You can make a decent snack in about the time it takes to boil water.

What would you spend $29 on?

>isn't it ridiculous this is all the free shit they give you? We need more!

Fuckin christ I hate liberals

>gain 20 pounds from being a vegetarian

Fucking how

two sections of lead pipe, a nail, and a shotgun shell

Nice vitamix

american bread is basically cake

makes my chest tickle

your mum

Fuck off faggot. You learn to read. She went and picked out that stuff herself.

You should be getting as much protein as possible. Canned tuna, non-organic eggs, frozen chicken, etc. Maybe supplement w cheap frozen veggie bags. You can season w salt pepper if needed. 7 limes is an embarrassment.

most junk food doesn't contain meat

all the vegatarians I know are fat women

STOP RIGHT THERE VEGETABLE GROWING SCUM

How obese is she? Like, seriously, eggs? Rice? You can have a healthy life with water an celery and some baby carrots from time too time.

>it's time to squat

no you cant

Word one : supplemental (In addition to)
Word two : nutrition
Word three: Assistance (Help, aid)
Word four: Program

So people are complaint that a supplement doesn't cover the entire cost of something?