twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SEX%

69%

~75

Sony%

70%

crotchrotten

80085%

Based on the fact that the bullshit prologue is getting everyone pissed- Sup Forums, reddit, tumblr, twitter- I'll guess that the RT score will be in the 50s, but with a number of reviews mentioning that the second half is much better.

>have an SJW batman fan friend
>she forgot what happens to Barbara in this story
>"WOW WHAT A SEXIST MOVIE"
I mean ya it was edgy, but how did people not know what happens by this point?
Especially if she considers herself a fan

Trips confirm

Thank you God

Could you spoil me please? I don't feel in the mood of watching it anytime soon.

There have been like 2 dozen thread on this in the past few days, but the first 30 minutes of the film is original content focusing on how Barbara wants Bruce's dick and even includes a sex scene between the two. After the ~28 minute mark it becomes a straight adaptation of TKJ.

Thanks, lad. I hope everything goes well in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=LasNbCddsmA

I don't see what the big deal is.

I always figured they fucked at some point, especially by batman beyond era.

This isn't in the BTAS universe

I don't think the sex itself is a big deal, but it is pretty stupid. It doesn't really add anything to the story other than opportunity for Barb to act like like an annoying child afterwards.

need edits of batgirl taking off suit
anyone have gif of batgirl about to ride the batman?

People wanted the killing joke not Batslut electric boogaloo.

Arkham Knight did the prologue thing better anyway.

>I don't see what the big deal is.

I'm guessing you don't read many comics.

It's got all the voices, that's all I need for my head canon.

Just the killing joke, black and white, year one, DKR, long halloween, and a few other here and there that were in this batman recommendation list I got here years and years back.

I'll admit though that I'd really only familiar with Batman from the cartoon, I only really dipped by toe into the comics.

You mean The Animated Series? No wonder you don't find Timm's little fantasy weird.

89% PROBLEMATIC