Brazil

So, my boy wants to go to Brazil. I'm going to fund him but I tried to tell him it's dangerous so he asked me to come with him. I fight straight gutter niggers here in New Orleans but I want to take a break...

Should I be prepared to fight in Sao Paulo? Rio? Where can I buy a piece so I don't have to get too dirty?

Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When i went to america i have seen more niggers in there than in my whole life in brazil
Also it looked like they just came out of africa

Depends on where you go. If it's Nig Orleans or Shitcago then no surprise.

Where in Brazil is a good place?

Don't come.

>i fight straight gutter niggers
lmao

Rio de Janeiro is actually fine as long as you stay in the tourist areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

carteiras de turista, uma delicia

Rio de Janeiro is not fine at all, you can't walk 200 meters without passing a dangerous spot. You can't even use google maps while walking because there's a very high chance someone will take your phone. Maybe Barra is fine if you own a car and just hop from parking lot to parking lot, but there's nothing touristy about Barra.

KEK
esse vídeo é muito triste
ver essas coisas só aumenta minha vontade de querer sair daqui :/

What strikes me the most is how some people just simply give up their belongings and keep walking as usual, as they're obviously used to it
My cousin is from there and he said its bad, but you can make it out with no problems if you're careful enough

mês passado eu fui assaltado a mão armada de dia
quase fui morto
não existe isso, infelizmente

>another brazilian thread made by an american flag
Where the brazilian touched you for you to be this assblasted making non-stop threads about us?

how old are you

He said to me hes only been mugged once or twice in his lifetime
And thats not even the problem, there are muggings here too, the problem is the level of violence, very rarely a mugging here results in murder

the problem is that they rob you while high, so they can't properly think what they're doing, since if you don't react he does not have reasons to kill you

B U M P

why doesn't the government just pay some policemen 2 bucks an hour to stop these fools?

>tfw you will never be brazilian batman patrolling the street and beating up malnourished kids who try to steal from foreign girls
why live?

that image is so reddit

I have always hated that gif

Sao Paulo is the only good place in that shit hole. But even in Sao Paulo you have to know where to go.

wasn’t curritiba or porto alegre better

No. It's just shit meme cities who have nothing for tourists. Sao Paulo is much more rich, the biggest cultural, gastronomic and entertainment center in South America.
Curitiba and Porto Alegre are just shitholes with nothing to do all day.

I fucking love this reaction gif. i rarely get to use it.

this gif is fucking cancer I hate it.

>Rio
DON'T. Unless you're coming in a big group that will always walk united.

>wasn’t curritiba or porto alegre better
Porto Alegre isn't a good city even for their own inhabitants, much less for tourism. Pass.
Curitiba is better, though

Thanks guys I fell asleep on the thread last night. And I dont give a shit about Brazil but my buddy has been wanting to go for years and he's 30 now. (I'm 29) figured I'd make his dreams come true... But I'm not an asshole enough to send him out there to learn the reality that it's not all onion booty beautiful women waiting to suck off le murrican and get him killed.

Fight? You gonna get killed son. 80,000 deaths per year. Prepare your soul.