The Dark Tower new trailer

>youtube.com/watch?v=wZC5FoJ-cPU

This movie will bury few careers. Comes out in 45 days. Hype: zero.

THIS SUMMER A FLOP WILL RISE

can't fucking wait for this to crash and burn

Finally a Wanted sequel

>That poster

I thought this movie was about that pedo building in jew york

>"I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my BBC."

Sony is now saying movie cost only 60 millions. Haha. Sony now on full damage control.

>nigger Roland
DROPPED

I'm actually stoked for this movie. I doubt it's gonna make bank, but I like the universe built in the books, even though everything after book 4 is fucking trash.

doesn't this have like an 85 minute runtime?

I'm almost interested in seeing it just for that. Unheard of these days

wooaahh epic duuudeee

It will be shit but it will get mixed to positive reviews because they cast a black man to play the white blue-eyed gunslinger
Fans of the books will hate it
Everyone will forget about it in two weeks
Screencap this post

Is this movie going to be PG-13?

>black progressive main character
>evil white man with powers as a villain
Never gets old.

Read wind through the keyhole? I like that one, reminds me of wizard and glass
I was underwhelmed by Wolves and susannah too but like the final book (except for the "true" ending)

WTF FLATLINERS reboot....
Really, christ. Fuck this gay Earth.

looks like garbage

Less than $20 million opening weekend.

jesus christ this looks like some fucking generic action flick with barely anything to do with the books

I will forever hate everyone involved with this movie.

TDT series went downhill as soon as the first sidekick showed up, then it picked up when he died, then immediately went downhill when they started
showing up again. King has become a senile over-indulgent oversensitive hack. Who the fuck thinks a talking raccoon pet is cool to put in the sequels
to the Gunslinger? A soft old man with no stories left in him that's who. Write about another ex-hippie horror writer with a failing marriage you fucking
bore.

>trailer is only 83 and half minutes shorter than the movie

W E W

Why not cast the black guy as the bad guy

Idris Elba is massively over-rated. I think Matthew McConaughey is going to put in a good performance though, so it's worth seeing for that.

Why go see this when two weeks later you can watch Dancing Clown Pennywise Kino?

>DROPPED

DROPPED

IT WAS RACISM