Movie has one non-white character so it's clearly a global conspiracy to kill off the white race

>movie has one non-white character so it's clearly a global conspiracy to kill off the white race

Sounds about right.

>wanting to see any subhumans at all for any reason
gb2rddt

yeah that'd be horrible, I'm glad redneck hillfolk don't make movies

Its to normalize an idea that niggers are civilized. Whats funny us movies made by blacks depict negros acting like uncivilized retards indicating that negros cant even see whats wrong with their behavior. You barely saw these apes in media now they are everywhere.

>movie has a non-white character

t. cletus

why do libshits think that all the racists in the world congregate in rural south USA?

because they typically sound like rural south hillbillies, "us movies made by blacks depicting dem negros hurpa durp" it's just really easy to picture people that say something like that in that way

A re-boot of a re-boot of a re-boot, no less. Priorities in check around here.

t. bigot

how is that bigoted? if anything I'm giving racists credit, I don't necessarily have a problem with disenfranchised poor whites being a little ignorant about other races.

Diversity is a myth, having shit like blaxpoitation in contrast to white majority media is preferable to forcing tokenism. Do Bollywood movies feel like changing the race of a character for demographic appeal, rather than to create an exotic element? No, because it isn't organic and it's fucking stupid. Only in the dominant culture do people complain about stupid shit like this.

Dude ur a bigot, go back and read the shit u just typed lol

so you think that all racists on Sup Forums are rednecks because you have a little redneck voice in your head that makes you read every sentence containing the evil n-word in a redneck accent with a caricature in mind. literally living in your head, rent free.

Give me your email and I'll send you my collection of rare infofraphs that scientifically proves it

I know Sup Forums is rife with shitty arguments but this is just awful, please just stop, both of you are retards grasping at straws

no, I'm just basing my assumptions on my life experiences interacting with people from the different stratums of society. typically educated people aren't virulent racists that use cutesy throwback terms like the negros to refer to black people. there's also a matter of being on this site long enough to interact with plenty of Sup Forums posters so I get used to their arguments they make at nauseum so I know where a lot of them come from.

>movie only has one scene where character looks directly into the camera and calls for the mass killing of white people
>movie has white characters (they are only hitler/slaveowner standins)
>haha big deal

This will be you a few years from now. We're on a slippery slope that can only end in white geNOcide if more don't wake up.

nice numale glasses, faggot

>implying OP doesn't unironically believe this and isn't just falseflagging his own side for (You)s

Don't bully pepe

[email protected]

[email protected]

because irl educated people know better than to say stuff like that. it doesnt mean they dont think it though

this. I used to be like that and just generally became more aware of things. Now even I baka when people in the car shop talk like that