Why are the Lord of the Rings movies so racist?

Why are the Lord of the Rings movies so racist?

because they're based on literature that was written when racism was more commonplace

Around orcs
Ready your pitchforks

Boring Sage

This larping to coin your insecurity fueled racism into something heroic is so cringey but that pic is true.
There are Orcs in the north who don't fight for Sauron and Sarumon's Orcs do neither.
They have no loyalty and serve out of fear.
If Saruman wouldn't have joined Sauron his Orcs would just as much fight against Sauron with the humans.

best threads on Sup Forums

>It's a Sup Forums bait that actually exposes how fucking stupid they are episode

yeah but they're like tormented elves, noneuropeans aren't tormented elves. It's a false equivalence.

It's also a fuck'n fantasy movie for kids

We know this is kind of unfair for orcs but they are the closer we have to niggers.

>This is your mind on Sup Forums

you clearly never been in a place where you can't relax

The majority of attacks on Gondor and Rohan are actually done by humans

Most orcs just want to worship Sauron in peace

Ugh, sweetie, not everything that doesn't agree with you is Sup Forums, honey.
I am literally shaking righ tnow.

>I'm not a 23 year old fat virgin neet. I'm Aragorn the heroic defender of kekistan. Girls will be all over me once they see how much black dicks I posted to redpill the sheeple

Nigger detected.

>Says something incredibly racist and Sup Forums
>Gets called out
>Hurr durr you just disagree with me

>le spooks xdd
>le porky /leftypol/ meme
Only two people exposed themselves in that thread, and it sure as fuck wasn't the guy with the Swastika flair, since it was pretty obvious what you were gonna get going in.

>he thinks racism is exclusive to Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums of all places
When will reddit leave?

Don't you dare post this abomination of a character Hackson called Denethor.
I could slash every movie watcher just for this character existing.

Book Denethor spent his life defending Gondor.
He literally says to Pippin how glad he is to have fought so long now that he knows the shire exists afar from the war carefree.
He's the best character of them all and Hackson should get slaughtered

lol

I love how this picture implies Sup Forums is universally despised, leftists are always pulling this kind of subtle propaganda tier shit.
Aren't you tired of lies and deception?

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Sup Forums protectorate.

kill yourself

>whining about Sup Forums in an unrelated meme thread
Is there a bigger reddit filter than this?

>leftypol critises pol for calling niggers orcs while they think the upper and middle class is literally the Monopoly Man

sory

>not calling it "The Gondorian"

>thinks racism is cool and nonconformist
>on Sup Forums of all places

weinees leave

Kek.

Sup Forums crossposting IS universally despised except by newdditors who feel like they achieve something following their old sjw playbook getting on the nerves of everybody

This is incoherent.

Well I love it, so it's not universal.

This isn't cross posting.
The rest of your comment makes so little sense it leaves me to think you've literally never even visited Sup Forums

>he comes to Sup Forums to be cool and conformist
he was right when he told you to go back to

This is pretty funny, though,

Why can't Sup Forums come up with good jokes?

whining is universally despised and hasn't achieved anything

I explicitely said except newdditors

Jesus Christ how can you not know what crossposting is?
>thinking browsing Sup Forums is something special and edgy
Why can brave Aragorn not even admit to browsing reddit?

>Borrin Goldbags

>thinking browsing Sup Forums is special
Now you're getting it.
Anyone can post in Sup Forums, the fact that people who post on Sup Forums also post on Sup Forums isn't shocking to anyone except for reddit tourists who see it how this whole fucking website used to be seen.

Post a funny leftist meme, then.
Sup Forums's jokes can be pretty shit (I think these are funny), but I have literally never seen a funny leftist joke.

>blue board
>custom Nazi flair
Fuck off back to cripplechan, retard.

Hard to be funny when you constantly have to look over your shoulder to make sure you don't offend someone.
They're just boring or butthurt.

Lel, the only he exposed was himself.
What a dumbass.

Jesus are you dumb

why do you think "leftist" is the opposite of Sup Forums?

Fuck off to /leftypol/ and take your shit memes with you

>implying the population of Sup Forums aren't the biggest contributor of newfags to Sup Forums in the last 5 years

Sup Forums is literally a board where aryan nations groom 14 year olds into their racist brainlet shit.

So which are you? The groomer or the groomed?

>most popular board on the site
>universally despised
Wew lad

>getting triggered over """racism"""
>on Sup Forums

OK, this fucking Reddit/Tumblr invasion needs to end.

hard to be funny when you think a jewish conspiracy is preventing you from getting a girlfriend and surrounding yourself with guns is the only way to stop negros from gangraping you

>muh sekrit board

we have better memes tbqh

Obviously not, which explains why even the worst of Sup Forums shits all over Facebook tier lefttard memes.

>leftist calling anyone's humor poor
Post another wall of text meme for me

Doesn't matter.
Some will grow out of it and actually into becoming useful conservative people.

As for myself, I feel like I've been fascist since I was a young boy. Maybe has something to do with how I was raised.

Being a 60% White American is a pretty fun joke actually.

>we
Kill yourself, the only people worse than neo Nazis are communist filth like you.

I see you are mentally ill. I hope you get better soon user.

>posts a Sup Forums meme while critising Sup Forums in an over the top way
stupid dumb falseflagger scum

So is the alt right into 9gag level image macros now?

yes, the rest of Sup Forums despises you.

You'll grow up too, its gonna be okay.

Seeing Sup Forums become a left-leaning shithole would be a sight to behold actually. It'd be like SA suddenly being filled with SJWs. Oh wait.

>people only post on one board
Obviously not, since the majority of this thread disagrees with you.

what is a "leftist meme" you fucking fag. the funniest shit is universal and apolitical, which is why Sup Forums crossposting is such a complete fucking nuisance. we're here to laugh and shitpost and ocassionally have discussing about films and young actresses not raise a militia for the race war.

>alt right
Retard spotted.

Let me guess. Grow up into being a moderate. Because that's what sameface, fake issue fueling politicians are trying to popularize.

>being this deluded
Yes user the board with the highest volume of traffic by far is the issue. Not you and your fucking pathetic crusade

The people constantly whining about Sup Forums are far more insufferable than the occasional "Sup Forums" thread desu

>we're here to
You speak for nobody but yourself. Why anyone comes here is up to them and there is nothing you can do about that

>occasional
>non stop bitching about a black person or jew being cast in a capehit movie all hours of the day

kill yourself

I can actually. I can report off topic posts and raiding. it's quite effective if the janitor is doing their job.

>he thinks this is Sup Forums
Just how new are you?

Actually yeah, I went from full 88 to just the 14.
I'd like to see all americans succeed, rural and inner city.
Still against drugs, traffickers shall have their lives taken from them, etc

>Yes user the board with the highest volume of traffic by far is the issue.

So I take everybody must like Sup Forums and Sup Forums following your logic?

i guarantee you got that image from Sup Forums as well, you should probably go back there

uhhhh no

I rape niggers. Report that post and see what happens.

Just an outside observer.
I can hide the blacked threads, I can't hide your petulant crying when it's spread all throughout the thread itself.

>tfw lefty and Sup Forums poster
Just don't be a coward you bunch of tools

never been on Sup Forums (inb4 you fags will claim i have) but you are just as annoying as they are

>commietards are actually this dumb
Lmao

are you retarded?

>t. newfag Sup Forumstard
when /new/ was a thing stormfaggotry was almost completely contained to that board and people just called everyone nigger because it was edgy, not because they were literal unironic racists. it's sad the state this place is now.

t. white western teenager who was taught communism through memes

Sup Forums may never have been fully left originally, but it was certainly not full of sincere racist shitflinging and full on calls for genocide.

You're not following any logic. Sup Forums is one of the highest traffic and most popular boards on this site. Crying about them in every fucking thread won't change that or make anyone suddenly become a liberal. Whether you like it or not Sup Forums attitudes are far more popular and widespread here than your own.