A normal day in India...

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/brazil/people-practicing-open-defecation
youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM
youtube.com/watch?v=B4n7wo8rvTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if it smells like teen poo? Wanna have one

Japs have the weirdest kinks

Bro, please be nice. Thirty years ago, even Brazil was like this. Open defecation doesn't necessarily mean shitting on the streets. Most of it is into open drains and fields. I have actually never seen someone directly shitting on the surface of a street. Also, outdoor shitting is hardly exclusive to India. Cambodia, Namibia, Eritrea, Sudan and a few other countries have higher prevalence of open defecation than India. Since 2015 there have been massive improvements in sanitation and India has reduced open defecation very significantly in just two years, so the 40 percent figure may not be applicable anymore. Although I doubt it may happen, the government claims that India might unironically become almost open defecation free by October 2019. A decade ago, Bangladesh had done something similar and succeeded.

>ah bloo bloo pls don't laugh at us.
You dumb cuck. That's not how you reply to a post like that.
This is what you are supposed to say
>a normal day in Brazil...

you fucking pajeets need to quit being pussies. it’s Sup Forums.

t. Pakistani American

लेकिन आज हमारे देश का मज़ाक उड़ाने वाले posters की संख्या थोड़ी ज़्यादा ही लग रही है। :(
Is it because of Independence day? पर उन्हें यह बात कैसे मालूम हुई?

Abe rona band kar gaandu. Iss jaga par sab bakchodi bolne aate hai.

Aesthetic letters

गांडू।

Right, they look pretty nice.

>Unironically well structured and intellegent post that makes a point and provides data to back it up.
I wish stuff like this was more common on Sup Forums

What's so hard about building a toilet?

my cat has access to two toilets, but in a big part of india...there's not even one toilet for a whole family
damn!

What the fuck?

indians are a filthy and disgusting people
t. been to that shithole before

REEEEE Stop hurting my feelings! :(

t. S. Saravanan

I'd rather shit in the street than shit in a German toilet desu

>Independence day
आज गांधीजी होते तो खुद को गोली मार के हाय राम बोल देते

You mean two plates

Happy independence day.

>be German
>take a shit
>calls your whole family to see

based

u dont belong here

t. A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

People should put more effort into finding a larger resolution and higher quality images before posting.

nerf this

how do you even write this shit
at least chinese has structure

a daily reminder to poo in the loo

t.first day on Sup Forums
This is Sup Forums, you could be the inventor of toilets(ancient india actually produced the worlds first toilet and sanitation system) and still be showerd with poo in loo memes. Facts have no value here, only memes have power

my sides

was he drunk? fuck man.

Listen here little Pajeet. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, Pajeet.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>Thirty years ago, even Brazil was like this.

nope
not even close

indexmundi.com/facts/brazil/people-practicing-open-defecation

Why you son of cows roadshitters always bringing Bangladesh in every post? Is your self esteem all time low? Comparing India with Bangladesh is wrong

See what you've done Brazilians? Why are they such bullies

check the difference between rural and urban
most of our population is in urban areas (even 30 years ago)
and it is quite normal to take a shit in open areas if you are in the middle of a plantation or woods

60-70 percent of India is rural, and a vast majority of the open defecation takes place on farmland in India. In fact it almost doesn't happen on streets at all, in cities it's mostly into open drains.

Oh shit it's on now

At least you don't shit in walmarts

And open defecation is WAY more common in villages than in cities.

Most of our open defication takes place in fields which powers our crops

what about the designated street? and all those videos, images and documentaries about open defecation? you have a 1,1b folks and really poor sewerage... imagine if an exodus to the cities happens?

>Chinese has more structure than an abugida
try again zhang
t. chang

>all those videos, images and documentaries about open defecation?
Where did they talk about designated shitting streets? They're mostly talking about villagers wherever I see.

POO

He slipped on his pool, I wish I was kidding

Poo*

Best arry

Very good post.

This thread is funny as fack

why the fuck are you lecturing him
he is a genuine nice indian guy
fuck you

there is still some good in the world
dont ruin it

agreed

nice reply bro
dont listen to the haters
they have been broken by the world
fight the good fight

fuckng God Damn proof for white bois and Indans that Chinese are actually the good guys
fuck you Drumfs
also learn from the Chinese you fools

they eat monkeys alive, dont mind him

edgy faggot

hman shit is not a fertlizer but a meme deflector

they are lying about you guys brother

says the guy who stole the Texas flag

Why though?

But, even if this is the case, why he was unable to stand right after falling?

All brown countries are shit holes

Learn history, dipshit.

>go to india
>walk through street
>people openly shitting
>"AY COME HERE BROTHA WE HAVE GOOD GOOD SHIT!!!!"

The diffusion rate of toilets in India has increased greatly in several years.
I think that it will be possible that most of them have toilets in their houses in ten years.

You just melted my heart .

That's is absolutely disgusting. Human waste is far more hazardous than it is an efficient fertilizer. People die in high numbers of simple dieseases like dysentery and tapeworms in countries such as India and pakistan. Is it that hard to not mix your shit and your food? You guys probably don't even qualify as human at this point. Not even Africa manages to be as dumb as India, Pakistan and south east asia in general.

bunda he’s joking you retard
we can grow so many crops because we have rivers, network of canals and chem fertilizer factories
not bcz its poo powered
there are laws against that, animale

>Not even Africa manages to be as dumb as India, Pakistan and south east asia in general.

They still have lower homicide rates than we do.
Stop talking shit about others when we're also fucking savage subhumans, just in different ways.

Hi, Rex!

That was cute and absolutely polited. I'll never make another potl joke again!

wtf is going on in this thread

You shouldn't care that much. It's Sup Forums, after all. I mean, when someone posts memes about Poles cleaning toilets WE simply post memes about his country. Responding with elaborated answers is rather pointless here.

Unironically, two Polish cleaning ladies entered my school toilet to clean it after i took a shit.

Fantastic, here is a song that may cheer you up!
youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM

Haha Pooland btfo

Nah, unlike you, WE are not that easy to btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=B4n7wo8rvTM

Relax i'm T*rkish, my country is way worse than yours

It's not a bad song, but
>both can be my mother

I lost so hard

user, I'm relaxed. Also, from what I saw in Ankara it isn't that bad. I even considered learning the language since it sounds great, unfortunately the grammar and that vocal harmony are level impossible to learn.

Actually that song is great, that's why I remember it. Another example is that song "it's a good day to day" from that shitty third part of Starship Troopers.

Learning to speak it is way easier than learning to write & read it. But then again, why would you learn Turkish its not a important global language.

Just for fun. I would like to know one agluttinative language with the SOV structure. But what do you mean? I've read one Turkish grammar texbook and it didn't mention any significant difference between spoken and written Turkish (except the era before the modernisation when you had that "high" register heavily influenced by Persian and Arabic and written using the Arabic script). You mean that there is still some significant diglossy in the contemporary Turkish?

>agluttinative
agglutinative, sry