I support Trump more than I did 2 weeks ago, because the shilling has impressed upon me who the real...

I support Trump more than I did 2 weeks ago, because the shilling has impressed upon me who the real, thought-controlling, censorship-endorsing enemy is.

That's the spirit.

me too.

You're not old enough to vote anyway so what does it matter?

>m-m-muh hugbox! My world view is the only legitimate one! People who disagree with me are in on some massive, well covered conspiracy that's the only explanation! Yes, this only strengthens my convictions!

if you aren't painfully aware of the media bias, you really don't deserve to vote

>powerful interest groups don't influence government and media

Please, tell me more

me too

This only makes the people angrier. We're quite literally experiencing Brexit Pt. 2 with the same demoralization and shilling strategies being used. Same strategies - same result.

>Thank you for your continued support of the Trump Organization. 1 tendie has been deposited to your account

>implying there aren't legitimate disagreements on Sup Forums
>implying Hillary 'supporters' ever come up with logical arguments and don't just b8 and shipost.

gee, i wonder who is behind this post

Same, this media/shilling is backfiring.

We do it for free ;)

>well covered

This is where I would post laughing_girls.jpg if I weren't posting from the shitter.

Yeah I wasn't even going to vote, but the obvious shilling convinced me that I have to. This Hillary shilling just comes off as creepy.

Thank you for your continued support of the Trump Organization. 1 hot pocket has been deposited to your microwave

>filename

Of course they do; that doesn't mean they influence or control it in the way you think they do. It certainly doesn't mean they literally pay people to shitpost on Lebanese neo-baroque-sculpting forums.

That's great, but this fake shilling is still causing Trump to apparantly hemorrhage support.

Democracy has failed.

>
X

seconded

From the dark box that is visible campaign finance records, we DO see a hell of a lot of money from unafilliated DNC supporting organizations spending a hell of a lot of money. It's not immediately clear whether they're hiring shitposters, or hiring people to organize shitposters, for example.

We're laughing at you, OP

I take you have some documentation or sources then? It's so obvious you shouldn't have the slightest trouble producing even one, right?

>shill-of-the-gaps

Come on now.

>dont worry guys the media is not influenced in anyway

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>a falseflag anti-shill against the falseflag shills

impressive

Australians?

I've been memeing for Trump for 11 months now.

It would have been 12 months but Donald and I needed to work through a trust issue first.

what a silly thing to say.

the ONLY evidence as to whether or not shilling is occurring very clearly incriminates Shillary/CTR.

had such evidence not existed, your statement would hold some water, as we couldnt say definitely either way.

sadly, the only evidence of any shilling occurring indicates your initial statement couldn't be more wrong.

You're correct

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Just to piggyback off that for a sec

Whoa there fellow Pollack. I was just passing through our great board here (Go Trump! Trump Train Woot-Woot) when I noticed your post just begging for some correcting. it is in fact true that nobody is being paid to shill for the Great Mrs Clinton. I would even go as far saying it's purely a republican funded lie. I really wish Mr Trump would show some maturity, he needs to grow up already.

Welcome to reverse psychology. Ever wonder why the media is making it more obvious than ever to hate on him?

It's not because they got shit at propaganda or you got smarter...

Tell me more

This, it's pretty obvious if you want to shill for a candidate you make him seem prosecuted.

WTF I love Trump now?