youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
vimeo.com/93963469
vimeo.com/93116236
youtu.be/BLbrPSXKLuU?t=2m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g

Nigger poof

Question for uber driver: why do you rate the passengers that sounds dumb

think the fundamental problem is that discord shitposting is only appealing to people who don't have Sup Forums to shitpost on

on the evening of September 12. Eldridge led the elephant parade, although he was not qualified, riding on the top of Mary's back; Mary was the star of the show, riding at the front.[5] There have been several accounts of his death. One, recounted by W.H. Coleman, who claimed to be a witness, is that he prodded her behind the ear with a hook after she reached down to nibble on a watermelon rind. She went into a rage, snatched Eldridge with her trunk, threw him against a drink stand and stepped on his head, crushing it

dreamt I was shot in the stomach aha

doing a read

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Shooting myself tomorrow

This is my last good nights sleep

don't care

*invades you*

I unironically dreamt that I woke up several hours later than I was supposed to yesterday ("this") morning, and then when I actually did wake up I was utterly confused and thought time had gone backwards. Toil is taking its toll on my psyche. I regularly find myself serving customers in my sleep.

contemplating philosophy

I AM AN ARCHITECT

happy australia day

terrible dreams those are
dreamt I'm on Sup Forums myself several times
what a bleak life

invasion day*

the architect of your own demise

I'm a big fan of brutalism.

good lad
vimeo.com/93963469
vimeo.com/93116236

*brutalises you*

I'm a big fan of br-

*walks into Euston Station*

AustraliaDay - a celebration of the arrival of British colonialism on the continent that subjected the Aboriginal people to centuries of genocide. Until the 1960s they were classed as animals.

my best friend won't talk to me and i have no idea why

I don't mind the geometric style, I just wish they used pearly white materials or something instead of fucking grey concrete.

I am a big man
(Yes I am)
And I have a big gun
Got me a big old dick and I
I like to have fun
Held against your forehead
I'll make you suck it
Maybe I'll put a hole in your head
You know just for the fuck of it
I can reduce you if I want
I can devour
I'm hard as fucking steel and I've got the power
I'm every inch a man and I'll show you somehow
Me and my fucking gun
I never can stop me now

wouldn't be very brutal then innit?

wouldn't be the same

dry your eyes you embarrassing fuckwit

2013: Takuya Nagaya, 23, from Japan, started to slither on the floor and claim he had become a snake. Takuya died after his father spent the next two days head-butting and biting him "to drive [out] the snake that had possessed him.

this

Brutalism only works in America since we truly are a brutal and savage peoples.

/brit/ will always be Aboriginal land

wonder what lower class japs are like

hard to imagine any jap being as rowdy as bogans or chavs

not sure whether to eat and spew up more when i wake up from my 2 hours sleep or not eat and find myself unable to finish drinking my sobering up juice

what

I'm a big fan of invasion day

doesnt sound like a best friend to me mate

I want to smell her feces.

it would actually be nice

i don't

Doesn't matter what label it falls under. Look at this shit, then imagine it with fucking marble. Would become a glorious monument.

Going to change my name to Æthelwulf.

ahaha!

where are the fucking windows

>Nanking Massacre
>Unit 731
These atrocities occurred less than 100 years ago. Why are people so quick to forgive the most inhumane events in recorded human history?

would look space egyptian kangz tier

so quite good actually

don't need windows ponce boy

are you chinese or something? who cares lmao

Two nukes weren't enough. Japan should've been reduced to dust for what they did.

Opinion A. Anecdote B. Misused statistic C. Therefore I am right.
I'm also a URM (black woman).

it was a different time

met a cute girl in one of my classes. she's a bit odd but in an endearing sort of way, and i think we're beginning to fancy each other

that said, she has cerebral palsy and, being paralyzed from the waist down, uses a powerchair most of the day. i still like her but i'm not sure how sex with her would work or whether she's physically able to have sex at all

what do lads

The outbreak began in July 1518 when a woman, Mrs. Troffea, began to dance fervently in a street in Strasbourg.[1] This lasted somewhere between four and six days. Within a week, 34 others had joined, and within a month, there were around 400 dancers, predominantly female. Some of these people would die from heart attacks, strokes, or exhaustion.[1] One report indicates that for a period, the plague killed around fifteen people per day

As the dancing plague worsened, concerned nobles sought the advice of local physicians, who ruled out astrological and supernatural causes, instead announcing that the plague was a "natural disease" caused by "hot blood". However, instead of prescribing bleeding, authorities encouraged more dancing, in part by opening two guildhalls and a grain market, and even constructing a wooden stage. The authorities did this because they believed that the dancers would recover only if they danced continuously night and day. To increase the effectiveness of the cure, authorities even paid for musicians to keep the afflicted moving.

Historical documents, including "physician notes, cathedral sermons, local and regional chronicles, and even notes issued by the Strasbourg city council" are clear that the victims danced.[1] It is not known why these people danced, some even to their deaths.

he was throughout high school until i went into autistic hibernation in 2015 and deleted facebook which sacrificed my contact with him in the process

recently reopened my account and tried talking but he's not having it

Anyone been to that village that's always full of Jap tourists? I know it's relatively near me and I've been there, but I can't remember the name.

aha not having sex anyway so what does it matter lad

sum 41 or blink 182

It's so baffling to think about how much the world has changed in the past 100 years.

labour are nigger lovers

it's baffling to think about how much of an utter runt you are

blink easy

Noncey benders.

lads i need help rn

i've been abusing solvents in my room

i feel really fucking bad

help

Zip it, cunt.

It's perplexing that the world is still living in WWII.
That was over 70 fucking years ago, shit.

In ancient china, 50,000 people died when the emperor decided to wage war against people with ponytails

Call for an ambulance

The Allman Brothers Band

But did they torture them like the Japanese did?

silly chinky bastards

probably ate rice when it was over too

yeah but i wouldn't want devote my time and energy to a relationship with someone who can't/won't do benis in bagine with me

not even that often really, just as long as it's a possibility

don't be a twat

got no patience for it rn

help me through this

We haven't forgotten, my pengyou.

WWII ended 72 years ago

the midway point between WWII and today is 1981

absolutely mental.

I'm not being a twat I'm trying to help you. Seriously, call an ambulance.

fuck off

It's fucking hot as shit and I have nothing to drink but warm tap water, milk or tea

the fucking state of lisicki these days, sort yourself out you mug

go to aldi then you dumb bint

Maybe the left isn't so bad after all

the fuck
why would you just have warm tap water
do you not have a fridge or a freezer
or even ice

>germany starts a world war and kills over 10 million innocents
>72 years later germany is the good guy
fancy that

You're a right little twat, you know that? Just go fucking die then.

Jaysus lickdicki is a fucking attention whore

fuck off

my stomach feels vile my heart feels weird

don't do solvents

>abusing solvents
ahahahahahahhahaha I remember when some 12ie runt in my town died from huffing butane
natural selection tbqh

youtu.be/BLbrPSXKLuU?t=2m30s
the feeling

My dad says butane's a bastard gas.

grandad told me he's not sure he approves of these mixed couples
mad lad he is

shops are shut because australia day

nz celebrates australia day right

How did Japan go from Nanking to THIS?

isnt it weird that you can die at any moments notice, and your entire being just disappears forever. You don't go anywhere, you just cease existing entirely and leave the world you know, the people you love behind you forever for all eternity

alri Bobby

having some irish whiskey

prefer bourbon if i'm honest

well they SHOULD celebrate

regardless, the shops aren't shut around me. What bizarro part of the country do you live in? all the woolies round me are open and i just consumed maccas like an hour ago