ITT: Actually good female characters

ITT: Actually good female characters

Where the fuck is Scully you autistic fucks?

why would you say shes a good character? she has one good scene from the still you posted and thats it, her character in general is pretty mediocre

muh dick

nope

What the fuck are you smoking? She's genuinely terrifying. Andrzej Żuławski wrote her as this very manipulative and toxic character that the audience can actually fear for. Her monologue about Faith and Chance is beautifully executed. Isabelle Adjani overall is a terrific actress.

You may not like her but she's still a well-written character

Yes

>all white
It's not even your fault, hollywood hates women of color

Good

It makes me sad that Peggy only got one prominent film role and a comfy TV series that nobody cared about. Best woman in the MCU by a mile.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Lego

is she ok

Yes, but not in the head

Me

After she left(and the blackwashing began) I dropped the series

I thought it was weird that they essentially made her a super cute waifu in the movie

>blackwashing
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. Are you trying to pretend Bill was the first black female companion?

both of em

Wow. She looks like a younger Jennifer Connelly like that.

What no. I talk about the niggers they put in European history

This is really messing with my head.

now put a lightsaber in there

She's been the ideal wife material since I saw that movie as a kid

Came to post this.

Girl Tennant isn't that bad really

Don't worry user I also came to post Scully

>shopping blue eyes onto Gal
Faggot

>filename
Man fuck Skyler

Well written or well acted?

possibly the most realistic female character I've ever seen

I'll never forgive her for leaving Pete

hey baby, wanna go to arbys?

Asking Sup Forums to p;ick "realistic" female characters is like asking them to pick "realistic interdimensional demons. The only women they know are their female family members (who they hate but also want to fuck) and FEMALE TV /FILM CHARACTERS.
It's a pointless exercise.

giv bf (female)

Only if you're good.

That wig looks terrible on her

Because she's wearing a wig in the show dimwit, she's undercover

For Kahlan she has a supremely dumb face
Hot though
But dumb

She is literally the worst fucking companion as agreed upon by everybody. You're a fucking retard

only good answer in this thread.
also, pic related from Hannah and her Sisters.
Grace from Dogville

True but Jenna is fucking hot.

Bolivia was better tbqh fampai

>any part of that piece of shit show
>good

this
now I want to watch fringe again
but then I remember the alternate universe

I would blow that boy-girl

she looks pretty cute and she's not a nigger, which is the opposite of the current companion, right? so who gives a shit what "everybody" thinks? "Everybody" in this context probably only really applies to "Doctor Who viewers" in which case LITERALLY WHO CARES WHAT THOSE RETARDS THINK LMAO THEY ACTUALLY WATCH THIS TAX FUNDED BIG BLACK COCK PROPAGANDA

calm down spergy. Clara is still shit

awe yis

So 6 was River Song all along

Anderson was so fucking cute and actually a good character. Really pulled off the rookie vibe without being overly incompetent. I know thats mostly the script but she handled it well y'know. Wasn't darting her eyes around with a scared and naive face 90% of the movie like other rookie veteran dynamics would do.

Was it autism?

Two of the best on TV right now.

Vasquez (?) from aliens. And Marge Gunderson from Fargo. Literally the only two women who haven't pissed me off by being in the movie

I thought they were both well written characters. They were both vulnerable to the destruction around them and within, yet also strong enough to withstand it mentally and emotionally. Except for the violence that Bullet ultimately succumbed to.

I came here to post exactly this

the newest companion is a nigger and everywhere they go with her shit gets blackwashed, right?

so that would mean this Clara girl couldn't possibly be the WORST companion, right? And if she is still considered worse than the nigger I just mentioned well then that says everything you need to know about the Dr. Who fanbase who decided that, right? Like that they're a bunch of spergy leftist cuckolds, right? I already knew that and said as much in my first post.

nigger

whats this from?

Reverse Image: The Search

the black girl from first contact. i always liked her.
tough but not overblown

>Insulting Based Bill
You have to be 18 to post here child

>he unironically likes shit colored eyes

E G G S
G
G
S