Posting some Pidge to get the thread going

Thank you

I just got into this and have no art saved yet

do you think they'll make pidge more feminine presenting in later seasons

Aw shucks you're welcome, user.

It really does

Only in key scenarios, not generally.

>tits

she's already like 15. give it a rest, user.

I'd hang out with a bro like Pidge.

I really hope so, if just to shut up a certain section of the fanbase. But I doubt it. The whole point of Pidge is how having a girl take the role of a guy shouldn't affect the narrative.

wanna kiss that pidge

that's impossible. i've never seen anyone more feminine

Fuck that. Throughout that whole flashback episode, all I could think of was how badass she was sneaking around the castle.

>TFW you'll never hold Pidge edition
user, why you need to make us feel bad.

Feminine and badass aren't mutually exclusive.

As if.

The crew has tumblr breathing on their necks. If they make her act more girly, they open themselves to a show-destroying levels of of drama without end.

Misery loves company.

Maybe have her hair grow out. But I really doubt it, although I do expect them to start calling her Katie occasionally and start using she/her since the reason they were avoiding it was to keep the possibility of spoiling people at a minimum and I don't see that being as big of a concern once the second season starts.

For shits and giggles about a week after the show was released I made some troll posts about how Pidge should be a transgirl and how it would make the whole "I'm really a girl" bit heroic and emmy worthy.
I am so fucking sorry, guys.

As fun as it is to refer to "tumblr" as a collective consciousness, the in-fighting there about Pidge is pretty extreme. There's always going to be a pissed off group, no matter what direction the show goes.

why tumblr need to ruined everything? First SU and now Voltron

Ignore the gayshipping and trans bickering, that's what I do.

like voltron Sup Forums isn't 75% gayshipping

less bitching about tumblr, post more pidge

In an ideal world, no team of professionals running a show would bother paying heed to a swarm of gibbering idiots out for cis-blood writing thesis-long textwalls on their blog. Sadly, we don't live in that world anymore. The curious thing is, when tumblr and twitter whine, people cave in; when Sup Forums whines, nobody even listens.

You got it compa

>when Sup Forums whines, nobody even listens
and thank god for that

That's a girl? I thought it was some nerdy faggot. Haven't seen the show yet.

With all the conspiracy theories around Shiro's fate, have you guys considered the possibility of Girl-Pidge getting replace by her brother?

I'd be thankful too, if that didn't mean the other two sites aren't stacking the deck.

Watch the show and you'll see why she look like a boy.

But we could get canon Piro.
It's a girl pretending to be a nerdy faggot. She's actually a genius with a history as a spy.

no she's Sup Forums's waifu

real answer: she was disguised as a nerdy boy. Shes the one in the dress

i forgot to tag spoilers but if you're here and asking i assumed u don't care

That's a super conservative number

actually, because they're on netflix, there's no advertisers to complain to. no funding to get pulled. what happens if a bunch of faggots boycott netflix? (as if they actually would).. nothing. the rich are immune to fascism

>look like a boy
in what way?
I mean her eyebrows are a bit thick but that's it. since she cut off all that manly-ass mane, she looks girly as shit. it didnt fool -anyone- except the comic relief characters

Reverse traps are a miracle of the universe.

>I mean her eyebrows are a bit thick
Women have actual eyebrows, user. They don't come drawn on from birth. Sadly, most women shave/pluck them off and draw on goofy thin ones.

aquacrown.tumblr.com/image/147364714943

lol
If it were up to Sup Forums you'd end up with limbless fuck-doll Shiro/Sendak long before Piro

So when's booru? I'm tired of having to dredge through the sewer that is tumblr or the gayer (read: most) threads for some decent pidge pics.

Can anyone upload the voltron soundtrack that just came out? Or did I miss a thread?

gotta love the mice

Alright I think that's enough dumping from me for now.

OP here. You damn right you do.

>TFW you'll never hold Pidgey

Skirt Pidge is cute

Thank you for making my Pidge folder bigger.

>limbless fuck-doll Shiro/Sendak

Only 3 more limbs to go for our dreams to come true.

I think it could have a shot if people got excited for the possibility of canon hebe.

Likewise friendo

i'm on your side motherfucker. natural all the way.
i'm just saying they're a bit thick. sexual dimorphism means women's are thinner than men's, but they still vary and sometimes they happen like that. and sometimes a dude is born with thin ones, sucks for him
but other than that she doesnt look masculine at all

I'm honestly surprised by how little Lance/Pidge there is.

Loving the kitty mouth thing
>you will never bite pidge's pudge
i wanna.
b-but lewds

Hell, I'll settle for three limbed fuckdoll Shiro.

She has some pretty masculine sideburns.

in her previous hairstyle, yeah. huge manly as shit faux ones. thankfully she cut that off and now she doesn't.

But all my lewds are too lewd for a christian image board. and it's only like 5 tops.

blur. blur like the wind!
or make it pixelated! that's so retro!
... or just link to them

wow

And turn the team into a sausagefest? No way.

If they ever give this show proper Japanese voiceovers who would you cast?

Allura: Kikuko Inoue, Megumi Toyoguchi
Keith: Daisuke Namikawa
Pidge: Maaya Sakamoto, Rie Kugimiya
Lance: Shintaro Morikubo, Toshihiko Seki
Hunk: Masashi Ebara, Kenta Miyake
Shiro: Shinichiro Miki, Junichi Suwabe, Katsuyuki Konishi
Coran: Hiroaki Hirata
Zarkon: Unsho Ishizuka
Sendak: Tetsu Inada

just hit up palheal, user.

This isn't Power Rangers; you're not require to be sexually inclusive.

So now that we know Shiro was a fairly reasonable 24 years old at the start of the Kerberos mission, how old was Matt? He still seems to be a kid himself, even if he wasn't doing heavy lifting as a pilot.

Oh alright user but you know I spoil you right?
imgur.com/a/Ky5iY I guess it's a bit more than 5.
I paheal has some I haven't saved yet too so check there.

seeing as how the co-creator of the show has gone on record as saying "First thing I wanted was to make Pidge a girl" I highly, HIGHLY doubt it.

It's on iTunes but I don't think anyone's got it for upload yet

Matt was just a scrawny nerd. I'd put him at eighteen.

I'm guessing 19-21ish.

>When Sup Forums whines

Man, I'm just saying, I've got screencaps of stuff on this site and of news sites where Sup Forums affected some serious real world stuff. I think we once got the feds to kill a guy.

"PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS"

Thanks!
damn I haven't even seen most of those.