Does it bother anyone she sorta takes Harley as her claim to fame, not even mentioning Arleen Sorkin as the original...

Does it bother anyone she sorta takes Harley as her claim to fame, not even mentioning Arleen Sorkin as the original? Do you prefer a different Harley voice?

Other urls found in this thread:

bojackhorseman.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come this dried up old whore is desperately trying to find any way to stay famous?

Hynden Walch is the best non Arleen Sorken Harley voice.

Her Harley is pretty annoying most of the time

Does it bother anyone she sorta takes Harley as her claim to fame, not even mentioning Arleen Sorkin as the original? Do you prefer a different Harley voice?

Once you've tasted fame, you don't own it anymore, it owns you

>Does it bother anyone she sorta takes Harley as her claim to fame, not even mentioning Arleen Sorkin as the original?

Why should it? It's just a cartoon.

I honestly don't see why you care so much.

Its not fair that a woman that old, that has had that many kids, can make my dick that hard.

Fucking bitch

I want to fuck her

We all do.

She has literally never said or implied that. Your meme was never good.

>it's an "I don't like Tara Strong because I like to be contrarian" episode.
She's not as good as Arleen, nobody's gonna argue that, but she's not terrible. She's passionate about what she does and for some reason that puts people off and that will never cease to baffle me.

I like Tara's Raven more any way.

I would argue i like her Harley voice better. I like Tara but her Harley sucks to me. Only Hynden does it as well as the original.

I sure don't.

I find her wholly repellent.

>Does it bother anyone she sorta takes Harley as her claim to fame

From what I've seen, it bothers a lot of people

>you will never get five minutes to do whatever you want with those tiddies

Fuck this gay earth.

Nope because Arleen will always be Harley, she's the reason Harley sounds the way she does, everyone else is just playin the imitation game.

>I sure don't.

You're obviously asexual.

>>you will never get five minutes to do whatever you want with those tiddies

How do you know? Did you even try?

She's an attention whore, literally. No one doubts she got where she is because she has some talent. but she clearly married a guy for money, got a boob job, flaunts herself for attention, gets off on commanding the pony fans, has made multiple tweets about her tits, etc.

it irks people more-in Harley's case because 1: not Arleen, but they know this, 2: not Hynden, who people liked better, and 3: Harley feeds her attention whoring need further. it's giving an attention whore, a role that is also an attention whore, she literally feeds off this role unlike any other, acting more and more like the role exists 'because' of her.

Is there a Wikihow?

Ironically while she tries to steal Harley, Raven actually is 'her' role, much like Harley was Arleen's

any post Tara Raven is going to be some form of copying what she did.

what program is this filter?

Remember how pissed people got when Tara wasn't Raven in this?

I liked this raven, took a while to warm up to it but I liked it, she felt more human and less memes

bojackhorseman.com/

it'll end up a repeat of Hamil Joker, she'll 'retire' for a bit, they'll try a mix of copycats and alternate interpritations,t hen WB just stops carign and ekeps paying her tons of money to do the role again

I'ma actually getting a bti annoyed at Hamil Joker because they act like it's a big deal and they pulled him out of retirement everytime, but it's not retirement if he's doing it all the godamn time anyway.

"What is grammar for 300, Alex"

neat

Jesus christ people are salty

it bother's me that she's a shit replacement for Arleen and yet she's the go-to person for the role now.

In what? What is this show?

>Do you prefer a different Harley voice?
I prefer those tits.

Does she still have the legs to pull off a leotard and tights?

>a more accurate costume than the movie

Fucking truth.

Let's find out.