I'VE

I'VE
BECOME SO NUMB

hahahahahahah

Sup Forums BTFO

Surely this will stump Trump

Meh, Sup Forums isn't even on that graph.

TRUMP DESTROYED

OH MY GOD

I AM NOW A #FuckingIdiot

Boy look how the left side of the graph and the right side of the graph are extremely similar. It's almost like this happens every couple of months.

>drumpfkin in denial

Trump says something stupid every week, then another terrorist attack happens and people jump back on his side.

The real question is, will she survive until the end?

You can see the colors, right? That's Clinton on top on both sides. That's also a 3-month chart. In case you didn't realize, there are three months before the election.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Bush is finished.

Rock us Dukakis.

Those digits say no. Shillary will be bedridden before election day.

Trump won the Sup Forums poll and that's all I care about at this moment.

You can't stop us.

Wow, a muslim against Trump! Just like Brexit, we all know the polls are always right- esp when giving the wrong answer as to what side you support makes you a "Racist."

We have the debates, we have the high probability of a snackbar in the US before Nov...and we have Wikileaks on our side.

The CTR shills are starting to make people lose help, bc if all the White Working class who never vote (typically, between 50%-60% of eligible voters vote) all actually turn out, it's president Trump.

I live in NYC, which is traditionally a blue state to where I've never see na presidential attack ad before on my local affiliate in my life.

Shillary has attack adds in NEW YORK every 5 mins. she's afraid of something. NO other democratic candidate had ever run ads in NY, they have always taken it for granted.

Don't get disheartened boys...

Checked

You realize that Reddit and Tumblr also vote in elections, yes?

>is man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..
this is not even funny anymore. Retards trying to bait wit the typical CTR shill. All the bernouts bitter over giving him all their money.
Or it's a kike hiding behind a proxy.

Singapore is Chinese, statistically overweight man
>muricans education

Lmao brexit was actually tied just before the actual vote, not sure why drumpfkins keep using it as an example.

Get over it Trumpet. People are starting to realise this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

That's nice, too bad the chart itself is based off of telephone and internet polls drawn from small samples of less than 0.0003% of the population. I love how you people delude yourselves into thinking any of this shit is accurate especially considering how CTR exists and there are federal records of CTR paying people thousands of dollars to shill disinformation for them.

Reminder, you're on the website that INVENTED internet poll rigging.

How can you ignore the fact that this man is forced to carry around a fleshlight for clinton's sex addiction.

Kek has spoken

That's what they said about Brexit buddy, I'd be scared if Trump was leading in the polls.

shoo shoo

Holy shit
I have to keep telling myself it is just a coincidence.

>There have been no cultural or demographic changes in America for almost 30 years so this is definitely the same thing

>"Guys...polls are always correct!"
>"I mean...except when they involve an in-the-lead Democrat getting his shit rekt in a past election."
>"Then they mean nothing!"

Stay desperate, my friend.

wtf I hate trump now

What is Hillary's motivation for trying to lose the election?

Consecutive trips

Underrated

Trumptards BTFO!!!

She'll live long enough to get elected. When she crooks it'll be Tim Kaine as president. What about that scenario?

Older white men support Trump. Minorities support Clinton. Polls show this. All that matters is who ACTUALLY votes. Majority of older white men vote, majority of minorities do NOT vote.
Deciding factor will be white women, unless Trump can win these, he will lose.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVE ME

boy you must be retarded if you think trump hasn't prepared for manipulated results. Just look at how much attend his rally versus how much attends hillaries.

Think he's going to do this the conventional way?

>June
>August
Is this even comparable with your stupid implication? You're still wrong. Look at that campaign in August 1988 and then compare.