BLM chimp gets REKT

Black LIES Matter first gets run over by car because said ape was blocking traffic.

Some nigger pops off some rounds towards the car that hit the human traffic cone.

Based police were parked across the street, and niggress was confused as to why they weren't helping.

Absolutely fucking REKT

youtu.be/nfzsMDl1GNY
youtu.be/nfzsMDl1GNY
youtu.be/nfzsMDl1GNY

Other urls found in this thread:

stlamerican.com/news/local_news/ferguson-police-arrest-wheelchair-bound-livestreamer/article_8155a76c-b26d-11e4-9839-f73f2103cdb4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XvCwLCF2LcM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well niggs be nogging I guess...

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

Noice

Black people are literally monkeys. Holy fuck can we call animal control and get them locked up or euthanized already? They are a danger to themselves and society.

>Be American
>Get run over
>Get shot

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

anyone have the webm of the guy going "ARREST ME IM RIGHT HERE"

>Claim Black people get killed every day like its nothing
>Black guy actually gets attacked during one of their useless protests
>The combined SJW crowd looses their shit and doesnt know how to respond because they are not used to being attacked

HAHAHAHA

REKT

I hope that nigger died.

Holy shit this is awesome.

I hope more people see this and understand why you learn not to play in the street as children

Fuck! Was the driver white?

Car 1 niggers 0
niggers 0 cops over 9000

OH MY LAWD

OH MY GAWD

OH MY GAWD

OH MY GAWD!

GET THE PO PO'S WE NEED TA TRACK DAWN THYSS MAD MANN CRIMINAL SERIAL ASSAULT CAR KILLER!

>anybody get hit by the bull-
>he got hit by a car
>ANYBODY HIT BY BULLETS
>WHY AREN'T THE COPS DOING ANYTHING!?
This bitch is on a whole other level of retarded. Just standing tall as shots are fired. Making sure she gets everything on camera. And saying 'get hit by bullets' instead of just 'shot' is pretty hilarious. Who the fuck says that?

I heard someone say you can legally mow people down on the street, because the street is for cars and not humans. So its best just to let the car horn go off and drive through them slowly and if they touch your car thats just threatening your life so you have every right to flee the scene for the safety of your life aka pedal to the metal

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PHONE

>and niggress was confused as to why they weren't helping

That screeching bitch was white.

If it's the middle of the night, and you're in the street without reflective clothes on, you deserve to die basically. People get pinched on the sides of roads all the time because drivers legitimately can't see them.

And I'm almost positive the person holding the camera is white.

never gets old

what the hell did he think would happen

>and niggress was confused as to why they weren't helpin
actually, that's ugly ass heather, she is some sjw blm streamer mongoloid cripled cunt in a stick driven whealchair.

she filmed another shooting before there in furgeson.

Most surprising thing to me

its the OH MY GOD OH MY GOD bitch pronounced ambulance properly

0:58 THEY ARE SHOOTING
THEY ARE SHOOTING

Nooo mabye its popcorn in the middle of the street, you fucking monkey

Oh my god bitch was white. like 97% sure.

he was removed basicaly very peacefully if it was I in the place of those cops i would of beaten that guy with fucking sticks for disrespect

isn't it sexy when black girls talk white... i think so

Picture of said chimp in chair?

>be a nig blocking traffic in the middle of a fucking road
>get ran over by a car
>don't die
>get carried into the amberlamps by 50 Cent himself

Should I feel sorry for someone?

Feelgood video of the day

> blacks
> think
always funny to see nogs sperg out

She was probably crippled when she got shot. She had to pay the coal toll.

>Black Lives Splatter

DAMN that car didn't even flinch

That's one of the most peaceful protests I've ever fucking seen! I'm convinced. BLACK LIVES MATTER YALL!

>Nigger wants to play frogger
That damn silver car gets you every time..

When will our politicians realise that BLM is a terrorist threat?

google Heather De Mian

be warned though, she is fucking ugly.

olso
>stlamerican.com/news/local_news/ferguson-police-arrest-wheelchair-bound-livestreamer/article_8155a76c-b26d-11e4-9839-f73f2103cdb4.html

I was listening to this while watching the video

youtube.com/watch?v=XvCwLCF2LcM

Shit is SO CASH

Think about what that poor driver is going through?

He/She has damage to their fucking vehicle because of a nigger.

They will have to take time out of their life to get it repaired.

Take time out of their life to deal with insurance.

All because a stupid nigger was standing in the middle of the road at night.

Feel-good video of the year. Maybe these stupid fucks will get the hell out of the way. A 150 pound nigger is no match for a 3,000 pound moving vehicle. That bitch got thrown like a rag doll.

I admire her wanting to milk this disaster for online attention and validation, but for fucks sake I wish she'd shut up when filming.

Holy kek

Ban assault cars

Last thing the driver saw before feeling a bump on his car.

Fucking women. They are useless in a crisis.

>mfw she Fucking plowed his ass doing like fifty

Nigs blend into the night

In all fairness, it was in the middle of the night, they probably couldn't see the silly chimp unless he smiled.

Now that car has a nigger shaped dent in it, poor driver, I'd get a new car.

I'm too lazy someone add this to the video

Comfiest I've felt all day. I think I'm in the mood for a Pence rally to finish the day off.

He thought his monkey god Mike Brown would protect him. He was saying the Lord's prayer while standing there
>how much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin

Yes and no it's really hard to prove if you don't have video of the event. But honestly if you were in Ferguson and went into the police station talking about how you ran down a protestor they probably wouldn't do anything because they're just as sick of the shit

Man, that gif is always comfy as fuck.

THAT NIGGA GOT FUCKED UP

So what was the shooting about, I saw some people run towards the car but maybe just getting the body?

Or did they shoot the car owner? Or car owner defending himself?

It gets worse, the chimpouts actually went over and shot at the vehicle that's the gunfire you hear in the background.. There was a news article posted with the details but forgot to save it.

So not only does the driver run into a black guy standing in middle of the road refusing to move (expecting him to get out of the way as he's supposed to, the driver is not supposed to swerve etc. or cause a massive collapse)
But also gets shot at.

What a night.. probably just coming home from work or something then nigger in middle of road.. thump, then niggers shooting at you..

>how much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin

kek

"OH MY GOD" to a woman i this situation means:
>OH MY GAWD, I WILL HARNESS SO MUCH ATTENTION WHEN I TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT JUST HAPPENED; SYMPATHY AND SOCIAL VALIDATION!!!

she is basically having an orgasm

The car was gone. This was just classic 'shits going down, I better pop a few caps in the air' bullshit that happens in black communities.

Think black night club at 2am. Gunfire is their last call.

Pretty much sjw cum

In other cases, they were blocking the streets and drives who carefully and slowly tried to drive through them got blocked and they banged at the car and tried to open the doors. As soon as that happenend they sped right through them, because they feared for their lives and the lives of their family in the car.
This seems to legal.

Yes because 50 cent doesnt give a fuck

Ah, since their chimp cries don't project enough

Someone from here should bomb a building in the name of black lives matter. Maybe that might make them believe they are terrorists.

what do people achieve from protesting in the

middle of the highway , are the drivers suppose

to stop ,get out of their cars and join them ?

the car was

Jesus Christ FBI, try to make it less obvious next time.

>suggesting terrorism
Fuck off, FBI.

I hope for you guys that this sets a trend when an armed gang is blocking the road to just keep driving.

dreadlocks are a tactical weakness

Are muslims right about women?
nothing else obviously
but god damn they should be chained to the house

A nigger standing in the middle of the street at night, good fucking idea

I wish it was Christmas season already.

They want to piss off as many people as they can because they want to be heard. Well we hear ya. They are like a bunch of helmet retards screaming from the windows of a short bus.

Mad because cops not helping...

Nigs have a special form of logic

Natives do it up here too

its really easy for people who dont have vehicles or jobs to shut down the streets

This video is really nice with that new slow motion youtube feature.

>88

Looks like the car didn't see him at all. Too many drivers here don't focus on actually driving, which works okay until the unexpected happens, like a dude dressed in dim colors standing still in an atypical place. Standing in the road in the U.S. is silly. Standing in the road at night is worse. Rough lesson. BLM treats this stuff too casually. If you're a serious group, get your participants some gear (like a reflective vest), and eliminate unnecessary risks.

2 of my brothers friends were murdered in their house in the Central west end in St.Louis saturday morning by some niggers. 1 of his friends is left paralyzed. Either home invasion or straight up murder. Coincidence it happened on the anniversary of Mike Brown and they're all downtown protesting? Fucking hell man. Fuck all niggers. Seriously. Won't hear about this shit in the media.

OH MY GOD

Were there damages to the car???

Almost made me spit my coffee. Thanks for the entertainment.

Yeah
>oh i see you standing in middle of the street in the fucking night..
>ok let me slam the brakes, pull over and ask you kindly
>hey mr. black man what are you doing here
>BLACK LIVES MATTER CRACKER YOU BETTER WATCH OUT YOU RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND POLICE BE KILLING US ERRYDAY.. MICHAEL BROWN GENTLE GIANT
>ookay.. but can i go now
>YOU SAYING BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER? ARE YOU IN A HURRY CRACKAH? U SCARED OR SUMFIN?
>n..no.. just want to get home

Hahahahahaha, but surely even a 5 year old knows not to play in traffic, these idiots must be thick as pig shit, wow.

>They want to piss off as many people as they can

I don't think it's wise to piss off someone with

a speeding vehicle

This is hilarious I bet the mainstream media will blame trump or the police for this.

Also:
>Be a black guy
>Get run over and lay dead on the floor
>Stands the fuck up and run like hell after hearing gunshots

Best comment from the youtube video:

Black Lives Splatter

>Some nigger pops off some rounds towards the car that hit the human traffic cone.

Are you sure? The car was long gone by the time they started shooting.

But then, this is niggers we're talking about.

>"Trying to get cover over here"
>standing up in the middle of a parking lot

Clearly logic isn't a prerequisite for being hired as a BLM protester.

>Based police were parked across the street, and niggress was confused as to why they weren't helping.
Guess when you keep treating them like trash even cops don't give a fuck anymore at some point

Idk man, /o/ would be raging

this is why you actually DO something when protesting what you think is an injustice. these idiots are just annoying the general public and it makes no sense. watch it turn out to be some idiot texting on his phone as this gets blown up by the media under the guise that 'murrica done h8 us blax'

No you just need a bachelors in something useless

That car fucking smacks him

Nice to see it stop, call the ambulance and give insurance details

Holy kek Japan.

Niggers will always play in traffic. I lived in a very small town in the Northeast growing up, and these niggers moved a couple of houses down from me. Needless to say they would always play in the street even though they had a huge yard to wander around. Then the guy that lived there had an outstanding warrant from North Carolina. Shortly after he was busted, they left.

sound of car hitting gets me everytime

Pretty much. Same as with feminists

>screech about misogyny all day long
>if you tell them to shut the fuck up they don't know how to react because they are not used to people talking over them

Yeah so they can shoot him and take his wallet, sure

0/10