Post Hope & Give Thanks!

Post what you are hopeful/optimistic for & what you are thankful for!

>I hope Mads Mikkelsen's villain in Doctor Strange is fleshed out, hopefully to Fassbender as Magneto levels.
>Thankful he wasn't wasted on Malekith.

>Thankful they got the "talk to fish" joke out of the way so maybe it won't be in his stand alone movie"
>Please based Wan!

>he spoke about 3 words in the trailer
user, I expect him to have about as much dialogue as Malekith at this point.

>All those FUCING IDIOTS who thought he would be revealed as Doctor Doom

Fuck You Both!

>Literally just a henchman to the real threat.
>hopefully fleshed out to Magneto levels.

The fuck are you smoking?

Who is the real threat???

Thanos, of course.

>getting rid of the best part of his character

Fuck You.
It invites the retarded notion that they trying too hard to make him badass instead of just letting him be badass organically.

One of Strange's actual villains, like Dormammu.

I'm hopeful some devine power will make Aaron not write Gladiator out if character or as a strawman Misogynist in the upcoming Thor/Shiari war.

Bump

I really, really, really hope they don't raceswap any more of the original characters, especially the Osborns, MJ and Gwen(if she even makes it into the movies).

I'm thankful for the Peter that Marvel has given us.

>I hope for a Superman Lives Graphic Novel adaption with Art preferably by Lee Bermejo.
>I hope they don't try & do any storyline in the DCEU with Superman having a kid.

>Burning, red itchy eyes?
There's a Visine for that

They don't show any mystic energy or sigils emanating from him when he's fighting Strange or making shit go weird. It's very noticeable once you spot it.

Maybe the color of said energy could be a spoiler? I don't know.

Standalone Movie with no connection to the MCU:
Doramammu
Shuma Gorath
Nightmare
(all three of whom have zero history with the Avengers).

Connected to the Wider MCU/Infinity War/Avengers:
Chthon
Magus
Mephisto

I hope Tom Holland dies.

I'm thankful that he will die someday.

What is your problem?

What's your problem with Holland?

>Maybe the color of said energy could be a spoiler? I don't know.

Probably not finished yet. I'd guess there will be less kaleidoscope in the movie than the trailer implies. It's an easy effect to use compared to the other mystical things they showed.

He's a jealous Garfieldfag. Or IS Garfield.

I'm thankful the Justice League actually looks fun.

I'm hopeful DC listened to it's audience and learned it's lesson.

I just saw the trailer actually, didn't realize it was a full trailer. It's a bit weak though, but it's something and I love recruitment scenes.

He exists. He lives.

He shouldn't.

My initial thought was that he's one of the dudes who wanted the role

but it looks like he just wants some (You)s

I don't have to explain anything to you guys. You're not owed an explanation. I want Tom Holland do die a horrible, miserable death and I want it to happen right this second. I'm just expressing my inner most desires like OP asked.

That's what I wish above all. A dead Tom Holland. He's British, hopefully he'll get whacked in some terror bombing in London or something.

It needs to happen. It's the right thing to happen. He has to die.

I feel kind of bad for you

You should. Tom Holland makes me want to kill myself, but I have to fight him off every day. It's either me or him in this struggle and I'm not going down with out a fight.

If I need to kill him before he kills me, so be it, but I'd rather nature take him so I don't have to do it.

Tom is trying to make me kill myself I should say.

Kaecilius might survive at the end by escaping (Mordo "we have to do this" wants to kill him, Strange "I can't" does not), and the dark post credits twist is he is shown meeting Wanda and offering to teach her .

>Trailer comes out
>Everyone shits all over it
>Even though I'm burnt out on cape movies I'm looking forward to it as a cheesy magic adventure with some neat special effects

I don't get what people expect out of these movies.

I haven't seen anyone shit on it.