So THIS is the power of Japan. Whoa

So THIS is the power of Japan. Whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/looking-for-love-unhappy-japanese-men-turn-to-silicone-sex-dolls/news-story/009af6032b995a149ff0d3f5127058d1
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4653208/Silicone-Sally-Japan-men-true-love-sex-dolls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't have any power
they are a puppet of America

post more

they don't have any power
they are a puppet of America

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/looking-for-love-unhappy-japanese-men-turn-to-silicone-sex-dolls/news-story/009af6032b995a149ff0d3f5127058d1

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4653208/Silicone-Sally-Japan-men-true-love-sex-dolls.html

So.... THIS..... is the power of Japan... when it's REALLY... unleashed.... Whoa....

umm yeah I think that's not Japan

you can find other pics that a jap man with sex dolls, try again

woah

it would have been much more civilian casualties for japan without the nukes. japan should be eternally gratefull to the USA imo

but then again what country can produce such dolls outside of them

you must be proud of your ancestors who knew nothing more than genocide
if America stooped half as low as you they could have won the war in less than a year

This

but then again who could need such dolls? only gamma men, the lowest of the scum, the useless eunuchs

Not an achievement to be honest. Killing unarmed civs aren't great deed. Also some one may kill for this in real life, people don't like murderers, you know.

It's your greatest ally g*rmany be proud.

t. online chink brigades

t. turk in denial

t. Josip Horvatoshi

The most autistic country in the world

You fear the samurai
based japan

> slaughtering hundreds of thousands of unarmed villagers, performing biochemical torture on POWs and organising beheading contests is an achievement now

>boasting a result from the war they lost

>I'm proud that my country's military slaughtered civilians en masse

>killing millions of random chinese civilians plus colonial asian conscripts while every relevant world power was busy fighting germany is somehow an achievement

what did he mean by this

Let's not forget that a life of our soldier equals to at least 1000 chink insectoids.

>if America stopped half as low as you
>literally nuked civilian cities

L M A O
M
A
O

Most of those deaths are Chinese civilians you savage nip

My part of my family still hates everything Japanese because of what they did to the family in the Jap camps. Being a weeaboo in my family would not end well.

that why I said woah Ivan

Is owning dolls illegal in Australia?

>Japanese camps
>here
Last time I checked germany was the one invading here at that time...

We dindu nuffin

Please kill more ch*nk, Nippon the Savior!
Anyway, I do want those silicone dolls too. At least they're clean and looks human than most human I see everyday.

My family lived in Indonesia... Lekkere educatie heb je gehad. Man man man man.

I´m actualy german, all we learned in history was how bad germany was in that time.