Any Based Jews which you like?

Any Based Jews which you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
wnd.com/2011/05/303069/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/david-stein-cole-holocaust-revisionist
infowars.com/mark-zuckerberg-caught-on-hot-mic-saying-facebook-will-censor-anti-migrant-posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_BoqeISKrw
theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/nick-xenophon-kills-off-push-for-changes-to-18c-racial-discrimination-laws-20160808-gqnb5m.html
youtube.com/watch?v=blqEPazcwpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don Rickles.

Larry David and Bob Dylan. Jews are genius.

>Jews
>Based

Savage is just as cool.

you can't compare levin with michael

>tfw Savage will never be president of the united states
>tfw teddy will never be first poodle of the united states

They are different, yes. I listen to Savage more, because of his demeanor and he brings up interesting things about Judaism.

Gan Bennison

>You will never be as redpilled as this man

I'm not even shitposting, get a load of this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

lol based Britain. (please let Savage back on your soil, no homo)

wnd.com/2011/05/303069/

I wonder when MS is ever going to realize that Bill Clinton was not the president when Ruby Ridge happened.

>jews
>based
only Bobby Fischer

>Don Rickles
FPBP

mel brooks was pretty good at what he did. he said something like "a paper cut thats a tragedy but if i fall into a open man whole into the sewer and break my neck and die thats comedy"

Maybe one day we'll get him back.

>Maybe one day we'll get him back.
Only if pic related does not happen.

He is my #1 Jew

Love his radio shows

Doesn't this guy hate Trump?

Beat me to it. This guy is a genius.

David Cole and Bobby Fischer.

Savage is cool from what I've heard of him, but doesn't he fall into the Holocaust meme? I could have swore I heard one of his phone ins where he reks a liberal professor and Cultural Marxism, but then started talking about the Holocaust.

Michael Savage Calls For Assault Weapons Ban
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk

*Michael Savage

Only the dead ones.

Just kill yourself, jew.

Mark Zuckerberg is pretty cool.

martin shkreli

Ole Babs

He's not a Jew. He comes from an Albanian family and was raised Catholic.

>Doesn't this guy hate Trump?
Nah, but he wanted Cruz.

Larry David

Literally goes from libtard to cranky old conservative if you just look at Curb Your Enthusiasm. Watch the Halloween episode. Fucking A.

Savage is kind of a turd. Although I agree with him on most things, he comes off as whiny and spiteful.

Savage isn't even a Jew, he just happens to be of Jewish descent.

David Cole is a based Jew. Investigated the holocaust and went live on television claiming there was no such thing as gas chambers. Actually traveled to Auschwitz and did an independent study etc.

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/david-stein-cole-holocaust-revisionist

He reinvented himself as a swanky Republican party thrower. They disowned him after they found out his past.

>Kubrick hailed as one of the best directors of our time
>All that shit about faking the moon landings
>Cryptic weird stuff in the famous "jack axes a door" episode
>He even casted the father of Alex Jones to tell us about purified water in Dr Bombsday

Dan Avidan, he's a funny motherfucker

I'm pretty sure he's changed his position since then. He's had a few callers call in and tell him that anyone can make a drum magazine in their garage with little effort and he did agreed.

Mark Zuckerberg Caught on Hot Mic Saying Facebook Will Censor Anti-Migrant Posts
infowars.com/mark-zuckerberg-caught-on-hot-mic-saying-facebook-will-censor-anti-migrant-posts/

Mark Knopfler

I think Cruz was mostly the pet of hardcore right wing fags like Glenn Beck. Pretty sure Rush Limbaugh also wanted him instead of Trump although he didn't say it outright. But from listening to him, I got that impression.

There's something so wrong with this woman, shes so repulsive in some uncommon and hard to describe way.

She just moves and talks weird but it's much more bothering than that should be.

Well, he's never gotten over being fucked by affirmative action in the 1980s.

Milton Friedman

It's funny cause Levin and Savage hate each other. No idea why, though.

interesting inference. you must be educated. he works on Yom Kippur, like a dunce. I think he believes in Judaism, at the end of the day though.

Aly from the America gymnastics team in rio.

Speculation. His father was of Hungarian war criminal heritage, so he used muh jew card to get away in Britain

Savage is not a huge fan of the State of Israel; he considered moving there in the 70s and then decided he didn't care for their garrison state mentality.

>That Donahue interview

I've never seen more of a farce. It's a shame he walked off because there seems to be few videos of him dropping truthbombs to a normie audience. I think I only know of the Donahue one and the Montel one. The Montel one is pretty based too, especially when the negro from the audience stands up and calls the Jews out for their part in the slave trade. Montel is straight on hand to shut it down though.

MATZENBERG RATZENBERG KATZENBERG HATZENBERG

Henryk Broder is not terrible for a jewish journalist living in Germany

Anyone who calls himself a jew voluntarily allies himself with an enemy which is fighting a underhanded genocidal war against my race. There is nothing based about that.

Gilad Atzmon is a pretty good troll, but that's an ex-jew.

if only Ben Shapiro wasn't such a Conservacuck

"What's with this story about Obama getting a dog? All the presidents do this; they all have to have an official White House pet for photo ops. Bush had one too. Remember Barney? Ha ha, you can bet they euthanized him the second Bush left the White House."

>watching montel

underage Sup Forums kids really are just like niggers kek

Nah, I actually don't like her.

Can you post a link to Michael Savage changing his mind about drum magazines?. I cannot find any videos of that. Here is another video of Michael Savage talking about banning drum magazines and body armor.

Savage calls for limiting sales of body armor, drum magazines; mocks hunters; supports Bill Kristol
youtube.com/watch?v=B_BoqeISKrw

>Not watching Montel every day in the hope a Jew will come on and reveal his powerlevel
>Underage
>Montel hasn't been broadcast for about 20 years

I'm not even sure who's coaxing who.

the most ridiculous part of the entire interview was when that one "holocaust survivor" called and said she saw Hitler, Mengele, and people being slaughtered lol

He's never been a fan of hunting, I know. Then again, it's not anything that's ever interested me either.

Sometimes MS doesn't always use the most logic, eg when he talks about China. He severely overestimates what the PRC is capable of and seems to think they're going to land 1 million troops on the West Coast and rape and enslave you all if a Democrat gets elected.

Would a based Jew abolish the Anti-Discrimination act Thats what I want to know...because the Jews are at it again...trying to fuck the Country with their Jewish Cuckoldry...I tell Now they want to get involved int OUR politic. No wonder people hate them.

Independaent senator Bows to JEWS and ARABS and will block the Repeal of the 18c Racial Discrimination. Read the second last paragraph very telling!

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/nick-xenophon-kills-off-push-for-changes-to-18c-racial-discrimination-laws-20160808-gqnb5m.html

Top Kek the one who's "crying"? It's embarrassing as fuck, no wonder they stopped inviting them on. That historian they have on gets rekt every time I see him

>"Oy vey how dare you say they didn't make soap from muh Jews! I seen it with my own eyes?"
>"Why are you shouting at me? The expert says you're wrong"
>"YOU ARE SAYING THEY DIDN'T MAKE SOAP FROM MUH JEWS!"
>"The expert agrees and says you're mistaken, ask him"
>"H-haha, w-w-well I-I'm n-n-not really...w-w-w-well w-w-what I actually said w-w-w-was...h-h-ha"
>Jew realises she's fucked up and sits back down

He does a debate with, I think, Weber that lasts more than an hour and it's like watching someone slowly die.

Michael Savage wants to end foreign aid to all countries, including Israel. That is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=blqEPazcwpo

I've never quite agree with that; there are times when it's strategically valuable to do so.

only one

see this for proof of JEWISH ANTI-WHITE agenda in action... (I honestly could not have been concerned about jews before this...seems the Sup Forums Nazi's were right)
I used to wonder how or why people blamed the Jews for the Political Correct bullshit now I'm starting to see why!

this

The best

the history guy was the worst, he cited all his credentials and how he only supports "facts" then the survivor caller woman comes in like "I WAS A BAR OF SOAP"

the fumbling was glorious. literally required Sup Forums viewing

I think brother nathanael counts as he's ethnically Jewish

An actual intellectual.
I like savage, too op. Actually love savage. He was on fire yesterday. I thought he was about to die.

kek why is an ethnic jew constantly claiming a global conspiracy of ethnic jews?

Milton Friedman is my favourite Jew.

Savage and Shapiro honourable mentions.

>Actually love savage. He was on fire yesterday. I thought he was about to die

That's nice. I know he is in his 70s and doesn't like to push himself as hard as he did 10 years ago.

He's just sad that his boy Ted is not a thing anymore. He really doesn't like trump, even though he says he'll vote for him anyway.

>Any Based Jews which you like?
Only the self-hating ones.

Larry David