Snowniggers

When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already have through how similar the statues are to Northern Europeans.

You'll be kicked out of Germany before 2020.

Sup Forums BTFO!

WE WUZ EMPERURZ N SHIET

>how similar the statues are to Northern Europeans.

topkek

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Justin Trudeau is my ancestor?

>You'll be kicked out of Germany before 2020

Germans will be kicked out of Germanistan in 2020 (minority in all brackets that matter)

>he had to draw a flag on the nigger because nobody would associate him with an Italian otherwise

0/10

>argentina
>white

10/10

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

KEK

>Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona

keked and checked

SHHHHHHHHHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

Get the fuck out of Germany. You do not belong there.

Sage.

Nice.

Meanwhile here

>different eye and hair colour
>"my ancestor"

eh, you tried

2/10

this tbqh

>mfw

Also

>le British are Roman meme

Farage could pass for Roman, but he's Huguenot afaik.

>Curly jew hair
>Anglo ancestor

Seems about right

>Curly jew hair

Shut your dirty snownigger mouth.

>being outside all of the time doesn't darken your skin at all

Hans loves choking on that semitic dick. Nuke Cuckmany

You mean eskimos?

WE

First thing I thought of, too. Not such a bad thing to have in your gene pool.

BEADY

>being outside all of the time doesn't darken your skin at all

Not for snowniggers, they get skin cancer.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

>tfw brit
>tfw last true romans
>tfw only european countries after romans to have our own true "pax romana"

Skin cancer and they brown a little

Life is suffering when you're rejected by Sol

those chink teeth drawn on the emoticon

lol 10/10

Pretty harsh :D

>WE WUZ

Why would you want to be roman anyway? They were faggots

I approve this post.

top banter

Meanwhile in spain

>steal democracy, religion/mythology, and art/architecture from Greeks and improve on it quite a bit, leaving another huge mark on world history
>create first fairly effecient water transportation system
>faggots

oh ok

roman dna isnt much in britons

Really forced you retarded monkey.

>create the first welfare state

Ooh the savage vandal is getting butthurt

You'll also note that a volcano went off and tinted them with ash.

Also dark room, tans are a thing, and you've zoomed in pretty far.

>Get cucked out of existance by "refugees"
>Be a sexual deviant degenerate
>"All races r equallll. Gay rights!. Female rights!" was what they were probably screaming before their faggot empire cumbled
>Be roman be a cuck

top kekerino

>TFW WALKING MEME

lel

9/11

Only Italians, french and Iberian have susbstantial roman DNA

You're not welcome to the club unless you're one of those anglos with french ancestry

Youre just a typical amerimutt

>that a volcano went off and tinted them with ash
>tinted them with ash

Even if you went ahead and increased the brightness of the picture, the hair and eye colour would stay brown. But they were in a closed room, so none of that happened.

Stay mad snownigger.

>Wavy hair master race checking in

>spain
Fact that trough time, you were cucked by Muslims, Andalusians, French, Portuguese.

I doubt that, Alejandro

I love finland

>beard is curly and has great classical shape
>straight as fuck hair
wtf I hate myself now

andalusians are unfortunately spanish, portuguese were cucked by us, not the other way around, and you didn't do shit except a couple of years with napo"midget"leon
and the moors bit is a meme

release occitania faggot

>finland in charge of knowing anything outside of saunas and chink culture.

At least I have a culture Muttmerican

DELET THIS

Live on Hadrian's wall mate.

pic

We are the culture you see everywhere. Whether it be good or bad we are all that is the world.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCH!

>andalusians are unfortunately spanish

No, your history is shame to Europe

Hollywoodism isnt your culture mutt its the jews culture. Youre just spreading it like a good goy

Look at the filthy pastagipsy go.
You think you can speak down to anyone just because you live in Europe?

Kill yourself you fucking maggot brain.
Your whole race is literally nothing more than the syphilis-riddled lead-poisoned excuse of human.

Go bake me pizza and kill yourself so we don't have to listen to your misplaced tribal pride.

Go on, pretend you stand on the shoulder of the Roman empire and watch your pathetic excuse for a country crumble under the weight of your impotence and stupidity.

Is that person in the lower left hand corner eating out a doe??

There's a lot of memeing about the degeneracy of Ancient Greece and Rome, but holy fuck

you ignorant fuck, the people in the south (andalusians) remained largely unchanged, but all the nobles were berbers because they were the ruling class

andalusians today look mostly like anywhere in spain or even southern france, the actual shitskins are a minority

And we catalans barely have any spanish shitskins here at all

our history is of glory and conquest, your history in the 20th century though IS shameful

t. Gianluigi Barbarosso

who paid for your visit to Europe Tyrone? did you just steal some tourist's flight ticket with your unknown hominid friends?

holy kek, the original pic made shitskins butthurt as fuck. i only see edited ones now.

>ceezur wuz BLAWND n sheeit

No, I came on a fucking raft like you.

Which one. Augustus was. As was Caligula and Nero.

>all these newfags treating pasta like it's original content

It's good pasta, but it's still pasta

oh I see, the future dutchmen shipments to the north are still going, good to know

>that pic

Holland destroyed

i don't get it. there's not a single attractive woman in the pic. only /pol9k/ucks would get mad about it.

oh, there is. but her child is asian wtf.

Nice. Where are all of those Itcuk colonies?

top right and lower mid are pretty cute

Mad Max is an Australian property m8

It's Hercules son, he's suckling it.

Basically Hercules fucked this king's daughter and she gives birth, the king having been told that his grandson would kill him. The king then leaves the baby out in the wilderness to starve but the infant finds a doe and drinks its milk to survive.

HahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahahajabsjahshahshaha5555555545555555555555545555+