CORRECT THE RECORD SHILLS

CORRECT THE RECORD SHILLS

>B >T >F >O
>T
>F
>O

all of your hard work shilling for tendies money, wasted. you'll have to find a new shilling job pretty soon you fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyp.st/2b62x9D
boston.com/news/politics/2016/06/01/michael-dukakis-remind-stop-overreacting-recent-election-polls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And now polls matter to drumpfkins? And he is still losing hahaha

Bragging about a poll that has Trump losing by 4%

Kek

>D-Drumpf BTFO!!
>Drumpfkins on s-suicide watch!!

KEK. They really thought a week of nonstop shilling was going to stump the Trump. Now their moms are REALLY going to kick them out of the basement.

Does anyone have the link to the FEC page showing all the people being paid by CtR?

Arguing with someone and can't seem to find that page now.

>T-Trump has exploded from a 9% chance to win to a 15% chance to win! I-It's all over, CTR shills..b-blown the fuck out....

You're not even white, kill yourself.

>$0.02 has been placed into your account. thank you for Correcting The Record™!

You can only manipulate the polls so long.

CORRECT THE RECORD
ON

SUICIDE

WATCH
A
T
C
H

>The election is being held tomorrow
CTR shills are actually this retarded and scared of losing their anime figurine funds they're getting from the Hillary campaign.

something i don't get about all this shill shit is who the hell would actually pay people to shill on fucking Sup Forums of all places?
or maybe, just maybe, Clinton does actually have some supporters?
oh yeah and also there are the ironic shills, but they don't count.

Ironic shillposting is still shillposting you double nigger.

i didn't say it wasn't.

>trump says hilldog should be shot
>he goes up in polls

Wow just wow

Link OP? Also you guys think the new apologetic, but still gaffe prone Donald, will be able to fully close the gap and surpass Clinton?

this

>WERE LOSING LESS HARD
>HILLARY BTFO

I can't wait til November.

>copypasta about it not being election day yet

Just saying what most americans already think. Bitch should be hung on capital hill and broadcasted during primetime.

really made me think...

nyp.st/2b62x9D

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the Republican primaries are still months away. Does not polling 10-20% ahead in GE matchup at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against some of the worst establishment skills in the country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Obama presidency. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Sanders. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>not knowing how and when to greentext
I too like to correct the record.

Is that a pasta?

This shit has been pre ordained. Watch the simpsons episode of barts future. You have a 'do gooder' president who fucks things financially, then you have trump who is then suceeded by lisa hillary.

They arent trying to convert us to hillary supporters here, theyre trying to demoralise us.

Why? Why are people cheerleading a monster like Hillary? I had no idea the DNC had that many children of the corn types to rely on in case they run a candidate with more skellys than a cemetary.

Attaboy.

Take it to em Big Don

>double nigger
Kek, I'm just picturing a double chocolate bar.

I bet $100 that 99% of all the so-called "shills" on Sup Forums are just ironic such, aka just plain old trolls. And they do it entirely for free, as they neglect their college and high school homework and think they are cool.

still, that'll never be cost effective by any measure, and they know that.

i think.

They did this to bernie too in the dem primaries. She was always up ahead but bernie would end up winning that state by a wide margin. It's all a lie to demoralize his support. If I were to guess she is actually pretty far behind in the polls since Trump is vastly more popular then bernie was.

>Hillary has people killed
Oh Hillary, you too funny
>Suggest shooting Hillary
H-hold on...

Also I want to add that what they do is a tactic till the last second. Since shes in bed with the media expect to hear this till people actually vote in November. Unless she dies of a seizure they won't stop giving her the upper hand in polls.

They never mattered but you can't pull the poll shill shit anymore :)

The polls are a sine function anyway in this election.

Trump only needs to be in a maximum on november to win. And be in a minimum now and in the end of september/beggining of october.

Hmm, my opinion is both sides are shilling.
Sup Forums has just been a Trump shill board since the beginning. And now CTR has more funding the Hill shills have found its way into here.

>ITT: Shills shilling shills.

Convention bump disappearing, just like Trumps

nah but watching the shills panic is hilarious i already know he is going to win

If this isn't pasta then shills fucking wrecked.

But that's just it!
Haven't you heard? You can't kill Hilary with guns! She knows how to dodge sniper fire!

What's the point of the 2 way vs 4 way distinction? Isn't it safe to say it is guaranteed to be 4 way with Johnson and that like going all the way?

That pasta has been posted and modified a million times.
Visit hownew.ru for more info

They never mattered, but this DOES shut shills up

They're probably paid to post on all social media, not Sup Forums specifically.

She's always had some supporters here, but the sudden rise in Pro-Clinton posts during and after the DNC points to shills being directed here.

Enjoy those ramen noodles while you can, you faggot shills. The money is going to dry up soon.

Are americans retarded and that's why they need polls months before actual elections start ? So they can hop onto bandwagon of whoever is leading? If you see election polls as anything else than shilling you are quite likely low IQ person.

Everyday there is a new headline.
Trump..Hillary Trump Hillary.
What ki d of idiotic system is this they obviously don't ask the people everyday to vote and if they calculate it on..what happens over the day and the news

I mean..it's so stupid..

Not all are crash team racers though.
Some are trolls like who will just pile on the current winning team to squeeze more tears out.
Like me, Trump is too easily baited. Not politics leader material.

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I think I finally figured out what he might want to think about fixing.

He either doesn't care (bad) or has no clue (worse) how appearances work. Now, it's front page and Morning Joe bantz. If he was POTUS it could be war.

Jesus.

>nonamericans acting like Hillary's lead shrinking doesn't mean anything
>after two weeks of nonstop "DRUMPF BTFO" "MADAME PRESIDENT CLINTON" posting
Wow, it's like you're really correcting the record!

Thank you for
√Correcting The Record™

What's it like driving your "brand new" 1976 Lada to the uranium mines every day?

The media calculates the polls themselves.
They are just beating dead horses to get advertisement revenue.

>And now polls matter to drumpfkins? And he is still losing hahaha

I like how polls didn't mean shit when Trump was in the lead...

boston.com/news/politics/2016/06/01/michael-dukakis-remind-stop-overreacting-recent-election-polls

>“What’s going on in May has very little to do with what’s going on in October,” he said.

>“When I was allegedly 15 points ahead, I never was really. It was because I had come off a pretty impressive primary victory,” the 82-year-old former governor said,

Sup Forums is a major driving force behind Trump's campaign. You could even argue how it gave him the nomination because Sup Forums rigged the online polls, made the memes and promoted him everywhere.

I seriously believe these people are paid Hillary shills because the shilling was never this bad before he got the nomination, it was usually just a bunch of Sup Forums trolls but now the whole catalog is full of these threads. The CTR "meme" is actually reality.

lol Trumph is screwed he

System.JSONException: Malformed JSON: Expected '{' at the beginning of object

We need to continue spreading the word about Crash Team Racing on The Big R.

And now polls matter to drumpfkins? And he is still losing hahaha