/isr/

מהדורה חורפית

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F78pD-cPccE
middleeastmonitor.com/20180126-israel-assassinates-more-people-than-any-western-country-concludes-new-book/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/ahed-tamimi-palestinian-rosa-parks-180114114647043.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are those deer? Wild?

no it's a nature reserve

I want a busty jewish gf

get SNOWED

>הייתי בלי חשמל מאתמול ב4
אין לי ארץ אחרת

my greatest ally

פה בערבה אין זכר לזה

המרכז טובע
אולי זה לטובה

Why people think that Zionists control the word?It's pretty obviously that they just control the ability of getting fucked by UN.

who wants to come kayaking in the streets of tel aviv?

>לבוא לתל אביב
אני אוותר

הקפצה

""""""""""""""""""חורף"""""""""""""""""""""

Mashallah

fucking, filthy, slimey, tax evading, employer underpaying, ovendodging kikes

haLimoud edition

How comfy is Israel and it's people?

lol
what for?

define comfy

>define comfy
Make me an Israelboo

Khatikhot !!!!!! And owing respect.

idk the culture is very outgoing and friendly, good food, a pretty big nature variety for such a tiny place

Thanks

אתה עושה עלייה?

israel - indonesia embassy when?

>אתה
Ani loh Yahud. Although I wish I was.

Does /isr/ like my room?

I wonder what kind of person is this and what went wrong in their lives

Why it obviously belongs to this shining wh*te specimen of course.

is she reading the quaran?

Not very comfy at all, except for the north

This dumb slut needs to be BLACKED asap

>the north
>comfy
lmao

Shut the fuck up t*l av*vian scum, your concrete box cities make me puke

Por les khatikhot vi étudie français

המרגש כאשר העיר שלי בשיפוע אז אין כאן הצפות ובמקום זה אנחנו מציפים את העיר שמתחתינו

צפת?

ive been to the north last week it and for some reason anywhere you go north from haifa smells like cows and poo

ט.כלב אשכנזי מתל אביב

רמת השרון
כל פעם שיש הצפה בהרצליה אני מקבל זקפה

Liar. The north smells like clean air, rain and leaves. T*l Av*v is a polluted dump where the streets are full of dog shit and smell like lung cancer, not to mention that constant noise of cars and machines. The north is as comfy as it gets here.

>tfw Sup Forums is ruined by little alt-cucks

yeah I don't know how it became Sup Forums 2.0 so suddenly

I think we should start goblinposting there to liberate Sup Forums

i want to believe that the cancer will die out on it's own

youtu.be/F78pD-cPccE

hi

hello

Why girls even go for the n*zi rout? Did they know that for n*zis woman are just for breed?

what do kikes think of jordan ?

since we are not aggressive with each other we don't mind you

do u interact with arabs ?

yes there are a lot of them at my uni

do you talk with them or do arabs avoid israelis ?

Boneless Palestine

yes we talk
most arabs and israelis get along fine in day to day situations

They don't outright avoid us, but they tend to mainly socialize among each other

do fights happen often ?

no

Probably

kek i thought kikes were smart

mizrahi apes are no differens from areps

makes Palestine a state

it's more fun when kikes post in /mena/

So do you guys consider yourselves white ?

It's kinda funny since they are probably more related to the Israelites than any other Jewish group.

ashkenazi are european so yes we are white

why are jews so racist?

Okay, then why don't you go back to europe ? we all know you planted that monkey shitler so you can have an excuse of invading palestine.

/mena/ a shit

>plant hitler to invade take israel back
>have it back just to go back to europe
arabs are truly retarded

this, i would literally rather post with jews than those weeb faggots.

Alright one Isreali tells me that ashkenazi are European, other Israeli tell me ashkenazi are Semites. Which is it??!?!?

Your sentences literally does not make sense, the holohoax is not real, its so you can take palestine from arabs, now if you are white as you say, go back to europe, ashkenazi friend.

ashkenazi are jews from europe, like that's the meaning of ashkenazi

No, we are BLACK

>"For decades, Israel’s political leaders and security officials wrangled over the diplomatic consequence of their actions and the need to assassinate symbols of Palestinian resistance. Mindful of the former, and unable to confirm whether Arafat had boarded the plane, Mossad officers pulled the plug on the mission to destroy the plane carrying 30 wounded Palestinian children from Athens. The children were survivors of the 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacre, victims of another of Sharon’s many acts of terrorism."
middleeastmonitor.com/20180126-israel-assassinates-more-people-than-any-western-country-concludes-new-book/

>"Consider that Israel is the only nation that systematically detains and prosecutes children in a military court system lacking the right of due process. The Israeli military detains hundreds of Palestinian children between the ages of 12-17 every year (pdf), including many who are locked up for throwing stones - something that would never happen to Israeli children. Palestinian children face mistreatment by the military, according to Defense for Children International-Palestine, with 75 percent subjected to physical violence upon arrest, and 97 percent interrogated without a parent present."
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/ahed-tamimi-palestinian-rosa-parks-180114114647043.html

nah

kara

BLACK brother

As white people, it's our nature to colonize shithole countries and subjugate the natives

Ashkenazis are mixed Europeans and Semites, but some retards want to be wh*Te and don't like being connected to Arabs

>nah

then why do you claim to be white european ???? i don't understand mr ashkenazi explain

Jews from Europe.... Then what brings you to the Middle East? I could understand Mizrahi and sephardi but not ashkenazis.

hitler

>עוד שישי לבד
לפחות יש לי את הוודקה

This, the middle east always had a population of jews, which lived peacefully with muslims and christians, specially in palestine, it all came to shit when the wh*Te ashkenazi fucks came.

לי יש אנימה

please take all our jews

Persecution, we wuz larping etc

לי יש את שניהם

Btw

هل تتحدثون العربية يا كايكس

hello frens
i want to travel palestine jk israel
how is tel aviv nightlife ?
thx

>how is tel aviv nightlife ?

Good if you're a gay faggot that likes to get drunk and sleep on dog shit