This motherfucker is back, October 1st

This motherfucker is back, October 1st.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3RgWe_oFNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoCYRGsbKVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My hatred for his kind has grown tremendously since the last season, I really don't how this one will go.

Whooo my birthday month! Thanks Larry!

Fuck off Jew lover

i too despise elderly comedians

Actors only famous in the US thread?

out of touch semite general?

A few minutes into the first episode, he said something along the lines of "I nod to black people, perhaps to subconsciously show I'm one of the good ones". Dropped the show right there.

so many nu fags Sup Forums dont even know or hate one of the best show HBO have ever created wew

Damn he looks old.

Also Curb is really formulaic. Once you've seen an episode you've seen them all.

it's the Sup Forums perspective. does it actually keep redditors away from Sup Forums? maybe. if so maybe we need to accept Sup Forums. i love jews irl tbhlad.

i like but he jew :((((((((((

Yeah, heh, elderly umm comedians *gulps*

Sup Forums and reddit are synonyms at this point

fuck im gonna smoke myself stupid for this

YES, YOU BALD FOUR-EYED FUCK

we should bring back pedos and all of 'them' from infinitychan

roflmao

This site is fucking garbage, jesus. I actually got excited about a Curb thread and all you morons want to talk about is the jews.

what's there to talk about at this point?

pretty good

Curb is 10/10 television and Larry David is a genius. Yes he is Jewish, but he gets the pass. The problem is that in the last couple of seasons, the show has become a caricature of itself.

i hope they bring back JB Smoov somehow

dumb frogposter

Nah, recent seasons are the best.

Early Curb is almost unwatchable.

BLACKED and Superhero kino.

lol this must REALLY piss off the stormweenies on this board

A proud, successful jewish man

sometimes i wish i was one of you nazi fellas so that i could blame all my failures and problems on someone else. must be really comforting

i haven't really re-watched it yet but i kind of feel that the humor and overall feel of the show is an acquired taste. i struggled throughout season 1, then got completely hooked up untill the last few seasons where i had some lapses of desire to finish it.

>Early Curb is almost unwatchable.

You're entitled to your retarded opinion.

>thread not at 500 replies already
This board is dead

CLAIMED my hasidic waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=IoCYRGsbKVE

here are two pity (You)s to keep this thread alive.

Curb is GOAT.
Behind Seinfeld ofc

FUUUCK YESSSSS

Who is doing this? Jews are "overrepresented" in Hollywood, entertainment, news media, politics, banking, finance, etc. etc.

It's more of a simple observation than blaming problems on them. Plus, even the staunchest anti-semite will still give Larry the pass

would the hypocritical oven dodger do a show on pissing on the wailing wall?

gib hasidic gf

well. he's 70

BOM BOM BOM

you just KNOW that after larry left she sucked up all the dried jackelet from the blanket
nah m8, you don't get it. anything right of castro is a mouth-breathing fat neckbeard who blames literally every single problem on poor minorities, jews especially.

in this thread alone
>Fuck off Jew lover
>out of touch semite
>Jews are overrepresented
>My hatred for his kind has grown tremendously
but yeah sure antisemitism doesnt exist

>dried jackelet

What do you guys think he's gonna to joke about?

Wow I'm actually glad I haven't killed myself yet for once

She doesn't feel of look like jewish at all

LOOKS LIKE JEWKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

uncalled for....................................

But nothing happened to him in the last season, did it? He even drove all the way from LA to New York.

i remember when this board wasn't infested by edgy 12 year old Sup Forumssters and people could actually have a reasonable conversation about the relative merits and pitfalls of television shows

rude desu

i have very seldom masturbated to television or film but I did to her

Yeah I go to Sup Forums regularly, but it's getting very kinda annoying at this point.

no but i hope they keep it going with him

Larry can be the last to go into the oven.

please quote where i implied that antisemitism doesn't exist. though i have to admit, these nu/pol/ fucks as seen in this thread are reaching annoyance levels of lefties who cry about them in unrelated threads.

F currently rewatching didn't even know. Larry just missed his mothers funeral, is mom didn't want him to be bothered.

Another shoah? baka

not true at all

Oy vey

lol

Don't read up about how they treated the writing staff on Seinfeld.

The fire rises brother.

If I watch more than a couple episodes I get a headache.

>The Americans
>The Leftovers
>Fargo
>Samurai Jack
>Twin Peaks
>Better Call Saul
>Ballers
>Curb
No no this isn't a decades worth of kino, this is all from this year. There's no way 2018 will top it.

Jews really have it in for romans

I'm finally watching Seinfeld after seeing every Curb episode 10 times and it's great. I should be done with it right about the time the new Curb season starts. Thank you Larry

curb and seinfeld are the two shows i can always watch and rewatch while doing anything

it's been a while since the last season
i'd like to see larry deal with the modern cancer - hipsters
like maybe a seinfeld video game is pitched to him and he has to interact a lot with the types that make them over the course of the season

I thought Larry would die before the final season so this is a pleasant surprise.

Is ballers actually any good?

This

Jewkino at it's best

no

its just more entourage but worse somehow

>I'm part of this little ethnic club religion but don't really care about religion better mention it every five fucking seconds

Them, Peep Show, and The Office are that kind of show for me

user wtf

Hello Boner

fucking sweeeeet!!! love curb. think i'll watch some now. bye Sup Forums fags

>actually thinking that all the redditfags that went into Sup Forums fags surged after the election.

How new are you

>implying curb is better than the life and times of tim

Tim's a great show, but Curb was legendary.

Will there be a Drumph episode?

can he save Real Madrid?

ok

Nice opinion there cochise, I like curb but peep show beats it if you're affection stems from the cringe comedy. Tim is a fucking masterpiece with easily the most realistically written relationship in modern productions

>easily the most realistically written relationship
lol no
There was NOTHING realistic about Amy staying with him. It's not like he ever got any real redemption.

No one cares about your reaction. Just thought I'd let you know six hours later in case you're still checking back. Have a good night.

well thats awkward how many of those ended up being dreadful

I almost had a heart attack laughing at this when I watched the hole thing.

>missing the whole point behind why they stayed together

can he fix Arsenal?

What does this question even mean? You realize that you aren't funny and he is, right? That's why he's almost a billionaire and you are shitposting on Sup Forums. This is as close to objectively true as opinion gets, pham.

WHAT A MITZVAH THIS IS
fuck Cheryl! hopefully she does not return

hasiDICKED.com

I can't wait

Heh that Trump episode of snl. Remember it.

The no Hasidic gf

cheryl is great fuck you

I think it jumped the shark with the car periscope but i'll watch and try to keep an open mind

>plastic hollywood bimbo
she looks like shit these days

I'll be disappointed if there isn't.