Who else got this?

I feel patronized because I'm 99% every got this shit.

Everyone got*
But why can't they just ask for donations instead of shilling at me like this.
Also no known benefits to joining this other than I get a card that says I did.

What can you do with the membership?

Nothing that I could see
I usually don't mind donating
I do it once or twice a month but this pissed me off

Fuck off fucking commie shill! Trump is a private citizen just looking to make a small profit like Bernie did! If you don't want to buy then don't. But don't come on Sup Forums whinning like a faggot nigger.

You fucking stumped the fuck out of me
BTFO
T
F
O

Holy fuck! Screencap this shit, I've never seen someone get so fucking destroyed!

Meme magic! Praise kek!

lmao Trump supporters are such cucks. He's literally offering them a SEEKRET MEMBERSHIP card that doesn't net you fuck all.

A useless piece of plastic. Trump must think his supporters are the dumbest hicks on Earth.

Literally what I felt like I was being assumed to be as I read this shit

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Show it to the military at your checkpoint for double rations. It'll be useful after Trump destroys modern society.

it'll be of good use for the shooting range latest november this year.

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

These are my new favorite pol threads. It just makes all of us want to vote Trump even more. You guys should make more of these - it's like free advertising for his campaign lel

He does and they usually are.

Yes, I donated to Trump for "le ebin threads"

Holy fug is this real life?

This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail instead of the highest office.

2 shekels have been deposited to your account

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

>implying woman card

it's about havng something to show from supporting him. Not everyone can go to work with a MAGA hat and keep their job.

You pay taxes, whats the difference child killer?

I got the same exact email talking about my "outstanding generosity to date". I haven't even donated anything yet. Kek

This is weird because they've previously emailed me asking why I haven't donated yet, so clearly they had a way of filtering who donated in the past. I'm not sure what happened here.

God damn US political donation soliciting is like the most retarded shit I have ever seen.
No matter who, Jeb, Cruz, Bernie, Clinton or Trump, all those plox donate sale pitch emails read like the same guys wrote them.
>start with some end of world prophecy
>our candidate will not let it happen
>you have to donate now, no time to think, donate faggot!!!!
>The other candidates are outspending us, we can't compete, give money
Part 2
>offer some special donations club membership for x
>no use, but you get a cool card or sticker to show off goy
>today this secrit club membership is 60%+ off, donate already faggot god damn
Part 3
>Every dollar counts and it's you our grassroot supporter blabla
>remember if you don't donate x will win
>kind regards

Wtf I hate Trump now

The thing is I've donated plenty, I usually do because up until now it's been "hey we need your help, contribute what you can"
But this shit sounds like they think I'm retarded

Wtf?!

Before you get reactionary, consider the following:

Did you personally receive an email like this?

Do you know for a fact that this email, if it does exist, was sent in an official capacity from the trump campaign?

Until then, I ain't believing shit

you flash it at liberals and minorities to trigger them, duh.

>yes. here wait staff is my cc card

Offering something in return for DONATIONS to a campaign.

The "product" here is a Trump presidency, which is considered by donors to have an expectational value greater than Hilary and what the contributions directly support.

Answer honestly, is this your first election?

Yes it's mine, from my fucking email.

Can one support, while not being american ?

This is the beginning of Trump's SA

Having a membership card from 2016 will put you in the highest ranks of his gestapo

Slightly jealous desu senpai

Anyone else getting the autographed book?

PEPE WITH GOLDEN TRUMP CARD EDIT WHEN?

Also I donated $50 last month alone where is my offer?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i got it too.

i kek a little when i get these emails. i'm sure hillary's are probably just as bad tho.

Looks to be about as valuable as a degree from Trump University.

I can't even imagine hers
"give me money unless you want Hitler in the white house"
"are you a misogynist? Prove you're not by donating to my campaign"

Huh at least mine is cheaper

>at work with nu males, cucks, and SJW bitches
>they want to go to lunch together
>fine i'll go, what the hell
>we go to a decent local spot
>they all order Fiji water, I order a pint of lager
>they order salads and wraps, I order a giant double cheeseburger
>they're starting to appear visibly distressed as I enjoy my burger
>the topics of convo vary from BLM to Trump's various comments
>i keep my cool, and explain why their views are wrong calmly and cohesively
>we get the check to leave, i offer to pay since i'm their superior and make more dosh
>i take the check and open my wallet, they see the golden TRUMP card
>SJW bitch immediately starts convulsing
>nu male starts wretching his lunch up
>cuck starts crying
>mfw

if you think something is worth it well go for it and donate. Nothing wrong with that.

I subscribed to the mailing lists from almost all candidates just to see how they market. The first 3-4 mails are normal
>would be cool if you would donate...
after that it turns into appeals towards the mental capacity of a 7 years old.
Just like Mickey Mouse etc, buy our mag and become a super sekrit special agent of Duckburg.

I just don't understand what they want to archive with that kind of appeals where they insult the intelligence of the reader yet all campaigns do it.

They're all as bad. Totally worth it to create a fake mail and subscribe to all the campaign newsletters.

>not shilling

Fuck I want one but I'm not paying 75 fucking dollars! Didn't get the email...

Hillary did it first.

>He's literally offering them a SEEKRET MEMBERSHIP card that doesn't net you fuck all.

Sounds familiar...

Just ordered mine today for $35 friend.

Spotted the shill

Cut and paste shill

Save it, someday those will be collectors items.

Pretty much every campaign does this

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I haven't given shit and still got this email. It's 100% legit.

Worst though was:

>My campaign motto is “I’m With You.”

Seriously?

>And I mean it. This campaign is about restoring faith and prosperity for ALL Americans. It’s not about any single person. It’s about all of us, as citizens, working together to preserve and defend the greatest country in the history of mankind.

>When we win in November, you will be forever remembered for the integral role you played at such a monumental point in our nation’s history.

I clicked the picture by accident.
Why do I hear sirens outside?

Don't forget the ones where they say they will like triple or quadruple check your money that you donate

if i actually get a gold card that says TRUMP on it for donating, i'm considering it

Nothing wrong with drinking water

This card is a contingency for supporters. If Hillary steals the election this will be our secret calling cards to identify each other. Think of the Cuban revolutionaries and their beards.

L M A O GET FUCKED SHILL

Tap Water is fine, FIJI BOTTLED WATER is another story during lunch, then you are just being a faggot.

t. someone who enjoys the odd bottle of pretentious water occasionally.

No, but I got an email this morning that this was shipping. Does that count?

>billionaire asking for money

I want a fucking golden trump membership card, why did I have to be born on this accursed island!

>drinking tap water
I envy the first-world

I should feel bad, but I don't.

I'm really looking forward to this book. also a spike in people google searching for "how to bomb the US government", p laff

It's really a chess move.
He's solidifying his support using the sunk-cost theory. A person who's spent 25 dollaridoos on a hat and another 35 burgers on a piece of plastic would jump through hoops to see his preferred candidate elected so that he can flaunt his big merchandise dick.

>Trump must think his supporters are the dumbest hicks on Earth.
He's 100% right