2 Rich Girls

3 Broke Cucks

2 broke girls who aren't whores

two white girls one bbc

2 broken buttholes

Something with tits.

Max's tits

The whole show follows the original
show but seen from the perspective of kat denning left and right breast in an episode to episode basis.

First ep left breast. Second ep right breast. The breasts communicate between each other but have completely different opinions about the current situations.

2 episodes of the new series(right breast and left breast) will cover one episode of the original series.

Obviously something else must happen during the filler time that is t focused on Kat dennings breast.

Final episode eventually shows the breasts as max(Kat dennings) is being fucked by several black men at once.

Was this show any good?

Two cam girls.

The broke girls get a job making rich beta's feel good about themselves on chaturbate.

It was fairly braindead. It survived purely on how hot the leads are.

>Tits goes to the gym.

30 minutes of tits on a treadmill

Next episode is set on the step machine.

So on and so forth

Is the blonde one being hot a widespread opinion? I don't see the appeal. She's not ugly or anything, but she has neither a particularly pretty face nor a hot body.

Max pls go

She has a nice ass.

She looks like a fucking tranny.

This. Mouth too wide, nose too pointy.

one sheltered housewife and her crackwhore friend

2 Broke Cows
Thanks to an accident involving a radioactive cow, the Two Broke Girls became Two Broke Cowgirls, who must be milked every 24 hours or else their teats become uncomfortably large and they become aggressively sexual. Featuring Craig T. Nelson as the mad scientist. Occasional guest appearances from Christina Hendricks as a fellow supercowgirl.

>2 Broke Whores
Every week, two out of work actresses do their best to work the cum out of a sweaty fat man. Shot on location in my bedroom.

Add Neil Patrick Harris and I'll Bankroll this gem

>It survived purely on how hot the leads are.
They weren't even hot. Kat Dennings has below average looks, but a decent chest; and the blonde has nothing going for her.

>Kat Dennings has below average looks
Oy vey

Delete this

I haven't come up with a name, but I'd watch Beth Behrs fuck Kat Dennings with a strap on.

Burn the Coal, Pay the Toll

A comedy/tragedy a la Shameless in which each girl deals with raising their half-breed children with no father in the household.

2 Big Baps
Just 20 minutes of the black-haired one shaking her tits.