Jiggaboo gonna jig

No way

Lol is this real?

HAHA typical global elite presidential child. Meanwhile the Trump chilens excel.

This is what Obama gets for shilling against trump. A destroyed legacy and trash ass daughter

Quick! How can we blame this on Trump?

Eh who cares.

I smoke weed all the time and my thick PAWG gf twerks her ass up on me every night.

Come find me when she robs a liquor store or shoplifts some shit.

Most of us (depending on the state) would be in jail and have our record destroyed, yet this bitch with a federal government agent by her side goes free.

>You will never shoot your load inside Obamas daughter while shes smoking pot and twerking on your dick

It's only a matter of time before Little Obama takes dicks in the ass on film. So courageous!

who knows, they all look alike

Would you even make this thread if she was seen drinking a beer/a shot?
Probably no.

by killing endangered animals for fun

Needed to listen to one Donald J. Trump.

NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
NO DRUGS

Who the fuck does not smoke a joint at least once in his lifetime?

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you yellow steppe monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ching chong. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that The Nordics can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Mongolian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers horse to the Mongolia and rape some goats, as is in the mongols nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. The MUH FINLAND IS WHITE sentiment in the average gook Finn is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your tiny yellow fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make North Korea look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of The Nordics.

Go Die, Khan Turku. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Nice copy pasta faggot

Large cats tend to have one male for every group of females. This is an older male the preservation "sold" to hunters to keep the park running.

Effectively they helped the species survive.

Says you

kek

It was legal.

>hunting makes you a psychopath in the year of our lord 2016

this is how you know Western Civilization is doomed

Lmao niggers are so fucking degenerate. Looks like they have zero self control after all.

I fucking knew it. I knew it all along.

I can't believe that muslim obama was allowed to become a president by the stupid fucking american public...

I thought we were better than this.

oh no, she's doing something that millions of other americans do every day, how truly awful

Yeah that's a bit lame. I still dig the young Don.

Let's see what obamas got to say about this. I'd smoke too if I had 2 dads.

>inb4 vanned

Me

>no fun allowed
Wtf I hate trump now

"daughter"

>You make North Korea look like a beacon of civilization.
jesus man
i might as well steal this copy pasta and make it about their hungarian cousins
great read bro

smoking weed really makes you think...

yeah there are social outcasts who never had a drink in their life too! Its normal to be curious and experiment with stuff when you are young.

For hitting a joint at a music festival? Nah fampai, this is small taters.

I'll be pissed when she gets off Scott free for drunk driving manslaughter in a couple years.

spotted the gollywog

Killing endangered animals that are conveniently rounded up for you for pleasure makes you a psychopath. Hunting for necessity/food does not. Huge difference

A person that would take joy in killing an Elephant and mutilating it is probably the type of person that would take joy in doing the same to a person.

>is legal or decriminalized almost everywhere in the U.S.

MUCH DEGENERACY

>Killing endangered animals that are conveniently rounded up for you for pleasure makes you a psychopath
No, it doesn't.

You subhuman gipsy.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you borwn gipsy monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, glue smelling mouth?

You are human trash, gipsy. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Romania can ever prosper. Crawl back into the sewer you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers donkey to the gipsy shack town and rape some goats, as is in the gipsys nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. The MUH ROMANIA IS WHITE sentiment in the average Gipsy romanian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your tiny brown fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Russia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of Europe.

Go Die, Gipsyboy. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>rounded up
they are animals not jews. although i too have a hard time telling the difference.

Why is her hair straight? That's not how black people hair works

Is that an African Leopard? If so it is not endangered.

this

...but "she" does look of Michael Oboonga DNA

This is my favorite copy pasta

There's no skill or sport in it. There is no need to kill the animal for food or safety. Some AIDS ridden niggers drive you out to where the animals you are and you shoot them where they have no chance to defend themselves.

Literally the only reason to hunt these animals is to satisfy bloodlust.

barry did this shit when he was her age

I know you don't really care, being a shill and all, but you have to do some research.

These safaris are offered by conservations to cull older/diseased animals that would have been ripped apart in the wild otherwise. The proceeds from these hunts fund the conservation effort.

It may not make sense to a simpleton like you, but Eric Trump has done more to save wildlife by killing those animals than you ever will with your Facebook activism.

Now nut up and focus on issues that matter.

so was the the GFC... except for one, hapless, Arabic named broker

Forget the hildog emails. This is important. Don't let this slide. The timing of these pics and vids is perfect.

I want to breed her and raise the kids as Libertarian

There's no skill or sport in a lot of things that are fun, doesn't mean they are wrong.

truly, but they single-handedly sponsor the conservation effort and they almost only hunt the old, soon-to-be-dead animals. The ones who are starving to death b/c their teeth are falling out.

I'm a hunter who hunts for food, not sport, and I only hunt one a year b/c that's all I need. I think shooting endangered animals isn't sport at all.

But there are 2 sides to every coin.

Yeah they conserve the animals so they can kill them later. It's a cheap rationalization for an industry that clearly doesn't give a shit about preserving animals beyond the money it can make them from letting people kill them.

>There's no skill or sport in it. There is no need to kill the animal for food or safety.

The meat goes to the inhabitants of the reserve. You get to keep the head if you pay for it.

It's a lucrative business venture worth more than that keeps their families fed. You don't own the land, you don't get to dictate what people do with it.

>endangered animals

leopards and most elephant breeds arent endangered

you tried though

Like father, like daughter.

Stop thinking with your vagina.

There's nothing wrong with it, unless you're against property rights.

>I only hunt 1 a year

One what? An elephant? Because if thats all you need it must be or maybe a whale

t. 40 year old virgin

Who's to say that it was a marijuana cigarette? I honestly see a tobacco cigarette, you can almost make out the filter near her fingers.
I've smoked plenty of marijuana cigarettes in my time and that's not how you hold a marijuana cigarette.

>I've smoked plenty of marijuana cigarettes in my time and that's not how you hold a marijuana cigarette.

TRUMPS CHILDREN HAS NEVER SMOKED NOR DRINK

where is this from is this from Sup Forums hahahahahahah some classic shit

>ITT: Hypocrites
>implying none of you've ever smoked
>implying you don't have any family and personal friends who smoke

Yes, once.

No, my family isn't even Religious. It's just a waste of time and money. Hundreds of dollars for a fleeting pleasure.

>that's not how you hold a marijuana cigarette.

REEE SHE DID NOT INHALE

this is what she wants me to do to her btw

>666

Checked.

Fine, you give them all of your paycheck then.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Really dumb people who cant step out of their cookie cutter lifestyle.

me

as a dutchman im glad im behind a belgian flag IRL as well. its fucking annoying dealing with foreign cunts going all DUDE WEED LMAO on you when you mention your nationality

Actually they are.

And hunting either of those animals is retarded and completely honourless.

t. Hunter and farm owner.

Because it was popularized through African Americans and Jamaicans and Afrocentric culture in general.
Its not hypocritical
"Jiggaboo's" are going to "jig"
It is their designated role.

> malia obama will never slide down your cock begging for your racist white cum

What's so bad about smoking a joint? Why do Americans make such a big deal out of this.

You have to pinch it

The media will find a way don't worry mate.

Honorless to support wildlife conservation?

Are you sure white people even deserve to be in your country anymore?

Killing =/= culling

shoo shoo

1/10 bait

looks just like her choom gang father

wtf I love malia obama now

go ahead and try to book a hunting trip in africa
you will find that it is EXTREMELY regulated and you need a shit ton of money.

omg he's got the lego man haircut that is so fucking awesome.

DUDE CANNABIS WAFFLES LMAO

she's her fathers daughter

Who are you to judge??? she's obviously smarter than you. did YOU get into HARVARD?????

I hope you don't go around telling people they're holding their marijuana cigarettes wrong.

Me. Been offered, turn it down. And I'm not a NEET shut in. I go out drinking every weekend. Just not interested.

Nobody except Obama haters will care.
I'd like to fuck that lil hoe btw in case you were wondering.

she looks unhappy don't you think? I think her mothers a Dragon.

good for you

just say no

>the Baltimore of Europe
kek

>College girl smoking pot at a music festival
Itsfuckingnothing.jpg

wants to watch the world burn sad cunt

It's something when it's political.

Imagine if Tiffany or Ivanka was caught smoking weed. The media would implode.

Smoking pot is degenerate.

It looks like a regular cigarette butt.

Disgusting potheads deserve the death penalty.

If big game safaris were banned there would be no more funding for the parks. And without wealthy tourists the animals would have no value for the locals who would slaughter everything in order to protect their livestock and crops.

And maybe sell the dicks as traditional Chinese medicine.