Have you apologized to Zack Snyder yet?

Have you apologized to Zack Snyder yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x08iNZ8Mfc
teamcoco.com/video/ben-affleck-henry-cavill-reactions
ign.com/articles/2013/04/30/superman-star-talks-skyrim-world-of-warcraft-and-bond
youtube.com/watch?v=B8m6WxvZHmo
youtube.com/watch?v=YYBaEX7xc9k
youtube.com/watch?v=jgrvm6OI_9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should i i love his movies, and the shit he does bad (edition) isnt fixed yet.

You fool. You fucking fool.

Why? He literally poisoned the well of the DCEU by making the most unlikable versions of my two favorite DC characters. I am hyped for WW not only because it looks good, but also because it being a period piece means I won't have to think about MoS or BvS while watching it.
Nothing would make me happier than a Hulk into Incredible Hulk tier soft reboot of the DCEU that completely ignores anything Snyder has directed. Keep the cast because they are wonderful but for fucks sake, give Cavill a director who can capitalize on the natural charm and charisma he demonstrated in his Con video from this past weekend, and not waste it because your version of Superman is miserable and stoic.

>give Cavill a director who can capitalize on the natural charm and charisma he demonstrated in his Con video from this past weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=-x08iNZ8Mfc

Cavill is really cute.

Did you see his instagram vid from this weekend?

Well i see him in Guy Fox mask, but now i think i need more. Also he is cute nerd with Apollo body and charisma, i like it.

I never doubted him in the first place. He knows what looks cool, except for the Flash and Cyborg, but still, he really does. Very excited for JL.

teamcoco.com/video/ben-affleck-henry-cavill-reactions

ign.com/articles/2013/04/30/superman-star-talks-skyrim-world-of-warcraft-and-bond

That was the vid, but the part with Will Smith, the bona fide higher ranked celebrity, he just exuded such a confidence, and charisma, and my god that smile. He has every reason to be the GOAT Superman, if not for the fact that Snyder seems only able to ask him to stand there looking unemotive, to furrow his brow, or to scream into the camera. It is such a catastrophic waste of potential.

>with Apollo body and charisma
>you're now imagining blonde Cavill

>hur dur I'm angryman

youtube.com/watch?v=B8m6WxvZHmo

Well we cant have OUTRAGEOUS man of aqua so this is second best.

Why apologize to Snyder when everything good is due to Johns?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYBaEX7xc9k

Owww

the snyder circle is true!

Nah.

Is Snyder secretly a Marvel double agent? Because he's making them more money than DC.

I dunno, maybe i have shit taste but i like both of movies, they are not perfect but... I like them and actors. They are silly compare to Nolan hurr durr drama wysocireal, but i'm okay with it.

THANK YOU CEREAL KING

GUIDE US IN THESE DARK TIMES

>Zack Snyder more like HACK Snyder

i do love this scene

> cyborg looks like shit
> flash looks like shit
> affleck clearly phoning it in compared to BvS
> nobody will give a single fuck about aquaman no matter how hard you try WB, just give up
> WW trailer has like no fucking dialogue from the lead because surprise, gadot is still a shit actress and the fight coreagraphy looks like something out of a late 90s movie

He's the one who should apologize.

Loved MoS, loved BvS, wont see JL.

Its Avengers 2.5: Age of Deadpool.

No thanks. If I wanted to watch a light action comedy I would watch Tony Stark and the Avengers. Should have stick to his visions instead of compromising it.

inb4 that quote from the lighter tone, there is a whole universe between lighter tone and a fucking comedy.

i'll apologise after i've seen it. not going to judge it off the trailer, snyder always nails those
youtube.com/watch?v=jgrvm6OI_9Q

I see comic con video as a concept, not teaser and trailer.Well in 2017 well see trailer and then im gonna judge, also after ss and wondy.

the quips are bad like AoU teir, not good like A1

Well we have funny galgamet vs doomguy trailer, and we all think it will be funny as hell because of trailer. It's not, and jla video edited this way too.

All dem quips and light. This isn't Zack Snyder. The trailer was a scream to all that BvS criticism , dude won't try that bullshit of elevating the genre anymore, they won't let him. In the eyes of the producers he fucked it up. I'm actually concern about this movie, remembers me when they tried to force Venom in the third spidey when Raimi didn't want him at all. He's more like Punished Snyder now.

Hmm, maybe you are right. Actually i just wanna see Snyderverse league, not producers cash-vision.

I just hope this is like the second BvS which seemed to be a quipfest but the truth was that it had all the quips of the whole movie crammed up in a single trailer.

This

henry is so cute

>site

I don't need to apologize. I've been a Zack/DCEU bro since the mos birth scene.

Only one evansposter hates him

the solo Aquaman movie is the only DCU movie I'm interested in. MoS and BvS were shit, WW and JL look like more shit. But the director of Aquaman saying he was deep sea horrors and stuff makes me hype. And if we have deep sea horror stuff, Momoa's my man for it. Lets just hope it gets made after WW flops hard

Who fucking cares that he has eyes like a shark.

It's a man who lives underwater.

I love shit like that. If I was a movie star I'd be pulling stuff like that every week

nice. I thought that it was some fish thing but didn't bother to look it up. hoped it might be something more rare than a shark though

Make a movie above Thor-tier first, Zack. When we'll talk

HACK Snyder

made 0 good movies in his whole life

Watchmen was only halfway decent due to him 100% copying certain parts of the comic book

Man of Steel was crap, and it was too fucking long

BvS was crap, and it was too fucking long

Sucker Punch is a joke

This man is garbage

>Turn Aquaman into literal Kharl Drogo
>Apologize

He is Man of Steeling the rest of the cast and you know it.

Are you seriously saying his adaptation of 300 wasn't boss?

The problem with Synder is that he's a Michael Bay type that keeps trying to be nuanced. He has a visual style for his directing which is nifty, but that's it.

> elevating the genre

>Corona
So basically JL will be Fast and Furious tier

I alologize
I never believe he could make a movie that it's trailer alone would make me lose any hope left in the DCEU

>Have you apologized to the man whose trailers look amazing until you actually see them in the movie, which sucks ass

No?
Just shut the fuck up and wait for based Ayer to soften the blow before this shitshow comes out next year.

I agree, except aquaman looks badass. But flash looks terrible.

no this shit looks stupid

For a trailer? Fuck no. When he gets a movie right ill consider it

Is that Injustice 2?

nope