I've just heard about a scholership program in germany

I've just heard about a scholership program in germany
>get very good grades
>learn some german
>get 100% scholership
Looks like Im coming to deutschland

welcome my brother, I made the move myself last year

link?

Tell me about how you felt once you got there? Im very nervous about it. Was standing near a 6'5 guy at mosque today and it was very scary. Everyone in germany is 6'5

don't bother learning German, they speaking English pretty good and anyway you won't mix with them much

You know your quest then, mohammed. You shall cuturally enrich the locals till no german baby is bornt.

I heard about it from a senior, also you need to get 3A's in Alevels for it

I need to learn since its a requirement for the scholership

Germans are 6'5 chads, Im a 5'9 half afghan mongrel. Maybe if I told local women Im an afghan refugee they'll have pity sex with me

>Germans are 6'5 chads

honestly not true. They are pushovers, just tell them to shut up. Plus the women are legitimately interested in foreign guys, so long as you aren't strict muslim you have a real shot with some blondes. I've got lucky twice

Do not worry, (((We))) have reshaped the german society in order to make the male female and the women, the leader. The German women are desperated and will need your cock.

Are you turk?

is it that obvious?

Do you look white?

no but that doesn't matter. So long as you stick to the big cities you will find a community to fit into that are from your homeland. Which is good because Germans don't stick up or stick with each other, they are fractured as hell. It's sad the lack of care for themselves they have

Are there any south americans, brown southern euros or arabs?

There's pretty much everyone, i haven't seen many south americans here and it's more afghan/iraqi than arab

mashallah brudi

How are german people like? Did you face racism?

not as polite as you would think. Other euros I have met have been far nicer but I've never experienced racisms to the contrary one german ask if i want a beer and when i said im muslim he apologised so much that his gf rolled her eyes at me kek.

My brother is in Germany.

Make sure to make Europe brown bruh

Töte dich selbst

You can't even speak Englisch correctly, good luck with the Deutsch, faggot.

>fucks out of wedlock
>but refuses beer

Turks are funny muslims

Bring your family too :)

Yes they wanted to genocided me but luckily I live in Neu-Köln amk

Dave Chappelle said it best
>any nigga can quit drugs far more easily than he can quit pussy. That shit is one hell of a drug