13 reasons why

I liked it

I didn't

Why not?

I only stuck with it to see what pushed her over the edge.

As far as we know, the rapemaster will get away with it, go to an Ivy league college and probably get a CEO job making 7 figures after college.

The parents of the girl will have their business fail and get divorced, he will resort to alcoholism and she will get blacked by a HS student.

The main guy remains a good guy, has his friends now and will bang the goth.

I don't even know what the 2nd season will be about other than continuing the lawsuit.

>I don't even know what the 2nd season will be about other than continuing the lawsuit.
whether or not rapeman gets away with it or not, what happens with the main characters if cameraguy goes columbine, and if the emo blondie dies or not mostly.

She is a solid 8.5/10 to me, gorgeous.

I don't get the hate. Every teenage chick aside from purebred Stacies are insecure and neurotic, fickle and strange.

You're supposed to be the opposite and cancel it out. They'll like you for that (if you look presentable).

I also liked it. I also liked riverdale. Is that photo kid gonna shoot up the school?

Like, scream rape or fucking fight when the dude is raping you in his hot tub. Shutting down isn't acceptable. I know it happens but fuck man, why are women so weak?

So I guess the other guys didn't pass the tapes to Bryce and instead gave them right away to Clay? I don't remember Bryce knowing about the tapes.

Overall, I liked the series. I was kind of turned off by the obscene amount of le quirky characters (homosexuals and other deviants), but literally all homos besides Tony were portrayed as bad people, which was fairly accurate. I was also bothered by the amount of fag advertising on the school (posters with rainbow flags, "This area is a safe space for all" posters, etc.) And one time when a character said "faggot" and Hannah was like "I thought we weren't supposed to say that word anymore."

Anyways, I'm excited for the 2nd season now that shit has hit the fan and God knows what the Camera kid will do with all the weaponry he had. Hopefully they won't use it to shove gun control awareness down our throats.

bryce was eleven mongoloid. bryce was 12. clay skipped bryce.
It is an animal thing. Just take it because if you resist you die.

why would she even go to a party with a rapist, and then get in the hot tub?

I don't understand this, maybe that's why I have no gf

I see it as self defense for turning the guy in and mentioning the tapes

The ultimate question.

They explained her thought process. She was already like fucked in the head and didn't know how she ended up in the party and was peer pressured into joining her 'friends' in the tub.

Left

Shit, you're right. This is what happens when you watch these after midnight and like 3 episodes in a row, you start to forget which order they were. No need to call me a mongoloid, user...

left, I usually prefer short hair but I just don't think it looked flattering on her.

sorry user I dint want to hurt your feelings im just pretty drunk to cope with the world right now. It was wrong of my to take it out on you. Please forgive me.

No problem user. Have a good one, it'll be alright someday.

>Justin admits that Bryce raped Jessica
>Courtney still defends him
What the flying fuck was her damn problem?

left

Netflix is too incompetent to have any of this happen. It'll have an ending that pleases its teenage audience.

Any ass pics

Goddamnit Jeff didnt deserve it. He was the best

o m g dont objectify women.

Jeff was a real chad. a good looking dude who wants help us weirdo's succeed.

Jeff was too based for this world.

She's too pure for such lewdness.

left

Hair like a waterfall, a waifu for the ages

She's literally perfect.

Who wrote this shit?

>Is that photo kid gonna shoot up the school?
I hope so. He was the only character I liked.

not him but I think Hannah was really annoying and most of the dialogue between characters was challenging for no reason
>"you work here now?"
>"you drink coffee now?"
plot wasn't bad

>monster pursuing scantly clad girls

hmmmm really makes me think

Haven't you met women, sometimes they get nutty like this with insecurity

Why was highschool so shit and boring

a whole arsenal for self defense? What about the pictures? taking alex' picture because he was nice once?

Not him but the thing I hated was the other kids standing against Clay because they afraid he'd release the tapes or not pass them on. Especially when they tried to get him to destroy the tapes. Why didn't the faggots just do that when they had the fucking tapes? There was no real reason for it because the final tape was going to authority figure anyway. From what I understand that element wasn't in the books. Clay just confronting people would have been enough drama.

I did like the use of Clay's cut and similar details to easily differentiate flashbacks though.

Because teenagers are the stupidest fucking creatures on the planet.

Unironically kino

she was feeling like shit and didn't think it through

also i don't know if she knew that was Bryce's house

Right is right.

>I don't even know what the 2nd season will be about other than continuing the lawsuit.
Apparently Jessica is the narrator now and they'll be telling flashbacks from the other characters POV each season.

tfw ywn have a best friend like Jeff

yes, Tyler shooting up the school isn't anything interesting...

kids are cunts

Jeff was too good for this world

I do. thats how I got laid once. They are the best. Goodlooking, popular with girls, but instead of being an asshole they use their power to help robots.

She's a lesbian.

Hannah is the cutest, I bet she never even farted.

Pure pottery.

>show doesn't have a school shooting at the end

it's shit

The whole first season revolved around the tapes. Try next season.

Season 2, bud

Just once and it was so beautiful it was featured uncredited in the video yearbook.

I liked it, too. It was exceptionally well acted and shot for what it is.

I was surprised with how well shot it was. Felt like a waste of talent.

These.

It's okay but petty af

The "main guy" is the cringiest, beta-est white male I have ever seen in my life; I really don't believe anyone has ever been as bad as him and that he is propaganda to make people think of white guys that way.

The main girl is far and away WAY too attractive to have been treated as plain as she was. All the problems from episodes 1-10 were pathetic and kiddy as fuck; only the rape and the guy at the end who couldn't be fucked to help her were actual problems. Everything else was just high school.

This show went over a lot of peoples heads. She isn't supposed to be a "hero", she is closer to an anti-hero if anything

I felt kinda bad for the lunkhead, the chad. She forced him to rape her by being too qt

Why did she walk like a man???
Someone answer me!!!

She's a big girl.

The girl didn't throw herself in front of a train and explode in slow motion.

That was all the fucking point.

It was gay.

she's the prettiest girl in the world

Shes hot, is there nude scenes?

Nah, the farthest she goes in the show is bras.

is he a faggot or something? why doesn't he kiss her

would you kiss hannahs feet if she asked you to?

>13 reasons why I shot up the school starring Tyler pls no bully fbi

I'm waiting, OP, you didn't even mention the first

Tyler was best boy. He did nothing wrong they should have let him into their secret club.

he already does. we call it Sup Forums

Remimder that if you think the characters actions were stupid, this is based on true events and teenagers are this stupid in real life.

In real life though the writers friend being female survived her "suicide attempt"

Definitely.

Ryan was best boy, actually. BTFO'd worst girl Courtney

>Tfw name is Bryce

id kiss her but

What a fucking cunt. What

I dropped it when she cut her hair. Long hair is cute af.

It unintentionally fetishizes suicide as a form of revenge. I think it's unhealthy.

...people do stupid things in real life, how is this a fucking argument?

>ask a front loaded question
>what you you think i'm retarded?(word used:special)
>ok bye you stupid GUY
Fuck this cunt.

>fetishizes suicide as a form of revenge
Literally what. You're literally the only person that probably thinks that. You have a sick head.

I liked the style at first. I understood her character, and most character in fact. Their motivations were clear, their feelings were those of high schoolers and the drama was typical for the most part. What rubbed me the wrong way is how despicable she was with all those people. She passive-aggressively killed herself and set tapes to people that didn't deserve it. Aside from Bryce, she was as bad as the other kids, but she judged them for it on top of that.

She was manipulative as fuck. She would push people back several times in a row until they accept to leave her alone, only to get back at them for leaving her. That's what happened on Clay's tape, and that's what happened on her counselor's tape. She would scream "LEAVE ME ALONE" over and over only to tell them "I wanted you to stay" from the grave.

The one that got me the most was Justin's second tape. She's guilt tripping the guy for "letting" his girlfriend get raped, when she did the exact same thing, in the exact same situation. She has no ability to introspect.

And then, a kid tries to kill himself because of her tapes. It wouldn't be so bad if the series depicted the irony in any meaningful way, but it didn't. It played it straight and brushed her hypocrisy under the rug for the most part. And don't get me started on the subplot about her parents suing the school. They had no legitimate reason to believe the school knew, it felt the were looking for a scapegoat the whole time. "The school didn't do enough anti-bullying propaganda." What school does? Teen psyche isn't an exact science dipshit. You never know if your efforts are enough when dealing with this kind of stuff. The scene in which the mother goes into the bathroom and is shocked at the graffiti on the wall had me cringing. "What kind of school allows this?" Cunt acting all high and mighty as if bullying didn't exist in her time.

I mean, she IS a high-schooler, not some person who can think rationally.

>hits stop sign
>CALL THE POLICE CALL THE POLICE 911 911
I never got that. They called 911 at least two times thoughout the show and it was never an emergency. I thought 911 was for emergencies, not pety shit like that

It's a common complaint for people who missed the point.

No, he's not. It's actually a common SJW criticism of it.

I get her character is over-sensitive, I liked that in some way, it was believable although frustrating. My main gripe is how the series as a whole didn't do much introspection. The series didn't depict Hannah's actions as hypocritical. It tried to depict her suicide as the consequence of people's actions around her when it was her own personality that was the harbinger of her social fuck-ups for the most part.

She would constantly put people around her in "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations like in so the audience would see her as rightful at these moments.

>The one that got me the most was Justin's second tape. She's guilt tripping the guy for "letting" his girlfriend get raped, when she did the exact same thing, in the exact same situation. She has no ability to introspect.
This bothered me too because she knew Justin tried to stop it twice and failed both times. She knew he felt like fucking shit over it and she gloats about it to him anyway even though he was the only one that tried to stop it.

>I liked it
she liked it even more behind church.

>It tried to depict her suicide as the consequence of people's actions around her
Don't you think that was the point of the show? It was being narrated by her in a way, so of course she blames them.

Exactly! And it's never brought up. She would go on about how she, herself, was drunk, scared and powerless, but not once did she realize that Justin was in the exact same position: drunk, scared, powerless. Yet, like you said, he tried to prevent it.

Some 'official' department of suicide who advised on the series told them not to actually show the suicide or imply she got her revenge thanks to her suicide.

When they went ahead and did it anyway lots of normies got pissed.