A-apologize

A-apologize...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1-Gk1uWA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm one of the few but I really liked the Amazing movies and wanted an ASM3 instead of Homecoming.

i liked it when spiderman did skateboard tricks

I haven't seen nor read anything about the new Spiderman. How is it?

It's shit

If I was spiderman I would make web pocket pussies and sell them.

Yeah about what I expected. I actually really really like the TAS movies though

Honestly it has the worst pacing of the spider franchises.
But the best uncle Ben, and I feel the romance was better than the others.
Raimi's are more solid as a whole with an excellent JJ, but has more mediocre parts and specks of outright shit.
Homecumming is a bit blander but generally ok with a pretty decent villain.

I'm going to rewatch this movie with director, producer and actor commentary!

I wanted to see ASM3 over "look Petes in school, look Adrian Toomes is Liz Allan's dad all along! Look Robot suit! Look Obligatory RDJ cameos! Look hawt May! Look D I V E R S I T Y!"

Forget that we just had a movie where Spider-man lost someone he loved (Ben excluded) and setup a universe that was FUN but also serious and introduced a few villains to be used down the line. That final swing into the Rhino is all we will ever get, no one is even going to bother to finish it; Marvel has Pedophile Wetdream-Man and Sony is making money because of MARVEL MAGICK SYNERGY!

>bland, made by community garbage that isn't even faithful to the comics
The Amazing Spider-Man movies are some of the worst capeshit movies ever made. A decade from now the Raimi films will be remembered by patricians, Homecoming will be remembered by comicfags, and TASM movies won't be remembered.

Well then you'll hate the new movie then because it's actually good.

Why would I apologize to the worst Spider-Man movies?

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man >>> Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man >>> The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I haven't seen Homecoming but I would bet it's far better than The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

>>bland, made by community garbage that isn't even faithful to the comics
So you've just seen homecoming then? With it's 6 credited writers, lack of Spider-sense, AI programmed suit, lack of Gwen and MJ, a Ned that's fat and not a Goblin, two shockers and a Vulture that's actually Liz Allan's dad..? Yeah AMS2 was surely the most community written unfaithful SM movie.

Homecoming is on par with Spider-Man 2 sooo no.

>Peter, we can't let Drumpf win the election, think of the progressive policies that Obama brought in. The future of the white race is a beautiful brown Peter. Yahweh praise the black panther party.

Ams1 and 2 got hate on because of awful editing and cuttinf a character out of 2 completely.

Jamie foxx is also an awful actor.

Garfield was solid as Peter and the death in asm2 was done really well.

Basically if the movie was edited right people wouldve loved them.

Homecoming was fantastic besides Peter havinrg Iron Man suit powers with no power source and mj being named michelle + a ugly loser

The Amazing movies were doomed to fail. The first one was alright, it had a lot of problems, but was still a step in the right direction.
TASM2 took a shit on the character and had no heart whatsoever. Peter was too focused on his dad and was walking around Manhattan in expensive coats looking like a model doing a bunch of shit to reveal his identity, and he googled how to make a battery. Gwen Stacey's death should've been sad but it was hilarious because of the stupid fucking web hand.

Jamie Foxx was great as Electro though and so was Dane as Harry, even though they looked retarded.

>and he googled how to make a battery
Making a battery is not as simple as it sounds, and just because your smart in one field does not mean that you're smart in another.

>Yeah AMS2 was surely the most community written unfaithful SM movie.
Yes it was. I haven't seen Homecoming so I can't defend it or shit on it but I highly doubt it's anywhere near as bad as ASM2. Don't pretend Homecoming is the only Spider-Man movie that deviates from the comics, EVERY Spider-Man movie has deviated from them in at least a few ways.

Never. Whether I like the new Spiderman or not, I will NEVER apologize.

Jamie was pretty cringe

As formulaic as Homecoming is it isn't as fucking awful as ASM2. ASM2 is pretty much a two hour trailer for a really shitty looking Spider-Man cinematic universe. Reminder Sony planned on turning Doc Ock, The Vulture, Rhino, Kraven and Mysterio into generic thugs who got their suits/powers from Harry Osborn.

APOLOGIZE

Then you're an idiot with shit taste and are part of the reason comic book movies suck.

1. Andrew Garfield was a shit Peter. He was a good Spider-Man though.
2. Peter having an Iron man like suit is alluding to him becoming the Iron Spider at some point.
3. MJ isn't Michelle. They just share the same initials but they aren't the same character. She acts nothing like Mary Jane for that matter, so don't worry about it.

Jamie was one of the worst parts of ASM2 although I blame the writing and direction. Not even God tier actors could've made Electro work.

The first Amazing wasn't TOO bad. It's the 2nd one that was really shit.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

You sir have just made yourself a hero

You're both idiots. Like said, these movies were always doomed to fail. ASM3 would've never worked since ASM2 fundamentally ruined numerous characters. I think Hollywood over-relies on rebooting franchises but Sony had no choice.

Flash was Indian not Mexican
Michelle is not Mary Jane

>I highly doubt it's anywhere near as bad as ASM2

ASM2 has:
Parker balancing life between being a hero/school/working for the Bugle (emailing photos to JJ)/and Nephew

Peter using his intelligence to figure out what needs to be done to stop something from happening even if he has to google how to get the result and fine tune it down.

The Death of Gwen at the hands of Peter's negligence with webbing during a Goblin battle.

Peter making his own suit that doesn't contain "Fuck Me Hard" Modded SHODAN.

ASM2 doesn't open NEEDING to remind you that the first film happened, ASM2 could work just as well stand alone; homecoming opens reminding you HEY PETE FOUGHT CAP! BUT FORGET THAT BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO JOB TO SHOCKER NOW!

ASM2 showed that Peter was smart, capable, and able to not be a fucking loser if he tried.. even if it eventually took Doc Ock to take over the job to show him that in the comics.. Homecoming is "I needs my iron manz pls."

ASM2 has villains we've never seen depicted before in a way that still resembles most of the backstory they've had between various continuities. Homecoming has Vulture being essentially the guy that grabs the fridge or water heater your neighbor leaves out and getting pissed he can't do it, so because he somehow has a crew full of ready made villains he just goes to crime!

ASM2 doesn't feature a villain that's revealed in the end to be someone completely unfucking related until the moment's Dad..

Looks? Yeah, Harry didn't exactly look like a Goblin, but it's better than1940s bomber squadron gear.

ASM2 had characters meet and evolve in a way that makes sense in the confines of the story. Harry is back because Norman is dying, Electro was someone who was a lonely autistic engineer who was saved by Spidey on one of the hundred daily adventures he has.

ASM2 also didn't have 8 credited writers to make a story someone could've written on a napkin.

etc.

Better editing wouldn't fix terrible writing, user.

I agree with your theory about not being smart in all fields but I grew up on spider-man and he would know how to make a battery.

yeah no fuck you

>ASM2 has villains we've never seen depicted before in a way that still resembles most of the backstory they've had between various continuities.
This is where I stopped reading your terrible post, only a Sony shill would seriously defend ASM2's portrayal of Electro.

>I WANT TO KILL SPIDER-MAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REMEMBER MY NAME!
Some of the worst supervillain motivation I've ever seen in a movie.

Very accurate Spider-Man movie a chart.
After seeing Homecoming you'll most likely insert it between SM and SM3

No he was Guatemalan look it up

Michelle IS meant to be MJ, they just changed her first name (and made her a gender fluid negress)

Nice nitpicking and irrelevant rambling about "MUH COMICS". You ASMfags are even worse than Snyderfags.

You're oversimplifying his motivation. Electro's motivation was basically the same as Vulture in Homecoming.

You may be correct about Flash but you're definitely wrong about MJ.
And only butt pirates use the term negress

>Electro's motivation was basically the same as Vulture in Homecoming.
That's fucking wrong and you know it. Electro was some autist who had a meltdown, the Vulture was a hard working man who was taking revenge against the people who fucked him over. Spider-Man didn't fuck over Electro.

APOLOGISE

Unironically better than both of The Amazing Spider-Man movies.

>>I WANT TO KILL SPIDER-MAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REMEMBER MY NAME!
You realise the actual motivation of Electro was A) He was an austic drone that was forced by his bosses to work over endlessly and steal his designs with no credit and he felt some feeling of specialness when Spidey randomly saved him during one adventure.. And afterwards he went after Spider-man because he felt scorned by Peter after the first post-fucked up by eels encounter and was then manipulated by Harry whom he had the real problem with because Harry's company/Oscorp screwed him over and wanted to experiment on him.

He didn't need to build a battery, watch the scene again and the interaction up to that scene, he was trying to figure out a way to MAGNETISE his webshooters so Electro didn't fry them again. He wasn't building a battery, he was creating a magnetic field in the webshooters that was strong enough to overcome Electro's effects on them.

>shits all over the Vulture even though he's the most well written and well acted Spider-Man movie villain we've gotten since Raimi's version of Doc Ock
>defends ASM2's laughably awful version of Electro
Wew lad, I hope this is bait.

>the Vulture was a hard working man who was taking revenge against the people who fucked him over.
THATS WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT MAX DILLION WAS A HARD WORKING DOWN ON HIS LUCK MAN WHO WAS INITIALLY TRYING TO TAKE REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE WHO SCREWED HIM UP AND STOLE HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!

Also, Vulture wasn't hardworking.. He was essentially the guy that steals your washing machines at night and then throws a bitch fit and crybaby marathon when the government decides Alien technology should be handled by the Government and not by an asshole with a saw-zaw.

>he went after Spider-man because he felt scorned by Peter after the first post-fucked
No matter how you word it you can't get around the fact that what sets Electro off is Peter didn't remember his name. I don't fucking care if you write an essay going on about how Electro's motivation is nuanced genius, he's a pathetic joke.
For the last time, his motivation for attacking Spider-Man is hilariously stupid. He decides to fucking kill Spider-Man because he didn't remember his name.

You realise most of Keaton's Vulture wasn't Vulture but his character came across more as Norman right? They made a B-list character with no motivate into a Norman clone but swapped his palate. The only thing they needed was for him to be a competitor to Stark and he'd just be Norman Osborn... I actually fully believe he was intended to be based on the line of dialogue "All I know is he dresses like a demon and flies around on that thing.." from Prowler.

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that they now pretend that TASM is good

This is beyond pathetic.

>ASMfags are seriously trying to defend Electro
>these faggots will nitpick every little flaw that Homecoming has but act like ASM2's massive flaws aren't a big deal

I want to believe they just pretending to be retarded, just like the fags who defend episode II.

You act like all of that is bad. No one gives a fuck about the Vulture, giving him some of Norman's traits massively improved him. He was better than every villain that was in the ASM movies.

>Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man >>> Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man >>> The Amazing Spider-Man 2
only correct ranking

The fact that Homecoming is being compared to the Raimi films and not ASM (even though they're the last Spider-Man films) says it all.

Not going to go to the Nth degree to defend Electro but when you get praise as a "good villain" just for the fact that character is the first in the MCU in a long time to actually have a story behind him and an endgame, then he's not really that great of a villain.. or character.

So Vulture is great... When he's not Vulture and another character using his name?

>Parker balancing life between being a hero/school/working for the Bugle (emailing photos to JJ)/and Nephew
And Homecoming has Peter balancing between being a hero/school.
>Peter doesn't use his intelligence and has to google how to get the result.
Fixed that for you.
>The Death of Gwen at the hands of Peter's negligence with webbing during a Goblin battle.
Too bad that scene was completely ruined by the webhand.
>ASM2 doesn't open NEEDING to remind you that the first film happened, ASM2 could work just as well stand alone; homecoming opens reminding you HEY PETE FOUGHT CAP! BUT FORGET THAT BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO JOB TO SHOCKER NOW!
The first five minutes remind you of Civil War. That's it. You're whining over nothing.
>ASM2 showed that Peter was smart, capable, and able to not be a fucking loser if he tried.. even if it eventually took Doc Ock to take over the job to show him that in the comics.. Homecoming is "I needs my iron manz pls."
The whole point of the movie is he hasn't perfected being a superhero yet, you retard. He'll be a better hero in the sequel.
>ASM2 has villains we've never seen depicted before in a way that still resembles most of the backstory they've had between various continuities. Homecoming has Vulture being essentially the guy that grabs the fridge or water heater your neighbor leaves out and getting pissed he can't do it, so because he somehow has a crew full of ready made villains he just goes to crime!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>ASM2 doesn't feature a villain that's revealed in the end to be someone completely unfucking related until the moment's Dad..
No but ASM2 does feature a villain who decides to kill Spider-Man because he didn't remember his name. I would say that's far worse.
>Looks? Yeah, Harry didn't exactly look like a Goblin, but it's better than1940s bomber squadron gear.
What does that have to do with Homecoming?

1/2

Electro felt like Spider-Man shitted all over him like Vulture felt Robert Downey Jr. shitted all over him.
Rewatch the movie and actually pay attention, I watched a camrip a few years ago and was able to pick all of that up.

It's about level with Spider-Man 1, I'd say. It isn't perfect, some of the supporting cast was lame, but it's a pretty fucking solid Spidey movie. I'm looking forward to the next one.

>ASM2 had characters meet and evolve in a way that makes sense in the confines of the story.
ASM2 also had lots of shit awkwardly shoved in to set-up sequels.
>Harry is back because Norman is dying,
You're ignoring the fact that Harry and Peter's friendship in ASM2 is extremely underwritten. We're supposed to believe they're best friends but they haven't seen each other in many years and they don't spend a lot of time together in the movie.
>Electro was someone who was a lonely autistic engineer who was saved by Spidey on one of the hundred daily adventures he has.
Doesn't make the "HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MY NAME?!" scene any less dumb.
>ASM2 also didn't have 8 credited writers to make a story someone could've written on a napkin.
ASM2 had 4 credited writers make to a really shitty 2 and a half hour long Spider-Man cinematic universe trailer.

2/2

The point is Homecoming's version of Vulture is an interesting villain whereas ASM2's version of Electro is a joke. I don't give a fuck about accuracy to the comics, I care about good writing and good acting. The Vulture wasn't a super deep villain but his writing was good enough and Keaton's performance was excellent.

I'm aware of the writing, my point is the EXECUTION is bad. I'm sure the writers could've come up with something less unintentionally hilarious than "HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MY NAME?!"

The first ASM is unironically the best depiction of Spiderman put to film. It has a few issues- the worst suit of them all, awkward first powers on the train scene, cutting out important scenes to leave the info for sequels that never came, and tying Spiderman's actions to scenes he has no idea are happening (both films, stuff like May at the hospital and the planes about to crash)- but everything else- literally everything else- is perfect. Best joy of swinging scene? Check. Best music? Check. Best Spiderman villian recreated faithfully? Check. Spiderman quips? Check. Best lead actors and romantic chemistry? Check. Best cinematography? Check. Best writing? Check.

It's incredible and probably the best non deconstructive capeshit there is.

that's fair. It's been a few years and again, I watched a camrip, but Jamie Foxx impressed me as Electro (not Max Dillon).

>people actually defend ASM2 over Homecoming
Now that's what I call contrarianism.

>Best writing
>Best music

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1-Gk1uWA4

Raimi is campy, but he actually cared about what he was making and put a lot of work into it.
It seems like Marc Webb did have some ideas, but TASM and TASM2 reek of executive meddling.

Maybe it's just personal bias but I always hated Elfman's Spiderman music. Somewhat recognizable in the moment because of all the fast pitter patter but not at all hummable or memorable enough to be iconic.

>Jamie Foxx was great as Electro

Drink bleach

Ah yes the excellent writing of HEY WHERE ARE ALL MY COMIC BOOKS??

OH THOSE DREADFUL THINGS? I GAVE THOSE AWAY LOL WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE YOU'RE WATCHING A COMIC BOOK FAGGOTS!

Every time I see a clip of the Raimi movies that doesn't have Franco or JJJ in it I realize just how shitty they are

You're legitimately retarded or delusional if you think Spider-Man 2 is a bad movie.
Have you watched it any time recently or just watched scenes on YouTube?

>You ASMfags

I never thought this would actually become a thing, but Sup Forums just really has to prove all mainstream MCU movies are awful.

It's like having "Pixelfags" or something

Fair enough. It's very memorable and iconic to me, but the Raimi movies came out when I was 3 years old, 5 years old, and 8 years old so nostalgia probably plays a factor.

I also played Spider-Man 2 for PlayStation 2 a lot where the score is ever present.

>electro was good

His story was "ELECTRO NIGGER MAD BECAUSE SPIDERMAN FORGOT BIRTHDAY"

Posting the same thing in multiple threads eh?

Oh yeah, how was that camrip from years ago of a movie that didn't finish production until the middle of last year?

*dubsteps your path*

I didnt believe it when people say Sup Forums is full of edgy contrarians

Andrew Garfield was way better in the second movie, but by then the storyline had degraded so hard that it was far too late.

He also had to contend with being the least Peter Parker of all Peter Parkers.

Tobey > garfield > holland
Like the other user i wanted an TASM 3 and not this garbage.

>didn't finish production until the middle of last year
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 came out May 2nd, 2014.