Back for my third transgender AMA! I'm a male to female transgender woman. Let me educate some of you guys!

Back for my third transgender AMA! I'm a male to female transgender woman. Let me educate some of you guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

I've shaved and worn a hat before too. That doesn't make me a woman.

In todays world, simply claiming that you are one is enough.

I'll save a space in the oven just for you

remember to sage

God this is disgusting

lol. such a damn shame.

Damn, if I had a dog as ugly as you, I would shave his ass and make him walk backwards.

Freak show, go see a shrink

how do you feel knowing you've done your part to destroy humanity?

Prove to me that you are actually a woman and that you aren't actually just suffering a/multiple forms of mental illness

I hope ISIS attacks your country again.

Psychotic faggot ≠ girl

Can u feel anything betwixt your legs? Serious question like is it all scar tissue or what?

How does it feel now that you've lost your patriarchal privilege?
Also, what made you begin the transformation into an ugly wannabe bitch that no-one will ever take seriously?

>third thread
>I'm n-not a tranny just to be an attention whore, honest!

Do you have a feminine penis? Do you still grow facial, back, chest hair if you take hormones?

Have you realised you've made a huge mistake yet?

Are you going to keep coming back when you have?

When are you hanging yourself?

You will never pass for a woman. Ever. I can't wait until you get botched plastic surgery and then kill yourself after realizing how fucked in the head you are.

>Why can't you be a cutie like Kayla?

ewwwww

the odds are you're gonna kill yourself, so im happy knowing that you will one day be so sick of your own disgusting body and the abomination you turned yourself into, that you jump off the roof of a tower.

You do realize that currently there's no technology to turn a man into a woman, right?
If you are born male, your choices are:
male
gimped male
You've chosen the latter apparently

Are all trans attention whores like you? Is that a prerequisite for being trans?

Here's a cross-section of trannies and what they look like.

>imgur.com/r/transpassing

>they think they "pass"

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

If becoming happy and MYSELF is destroying humanity, than sorry not sorry!

You sick Belgium fuck, bet you are from Wallonië

CUTE!

Hmmm, well every trans person suffers from gender dysphoria, which is a disorder. The only way to cure it really, is to become the gender you were MEANT to be! So now I am a woman.

When are you going to kill yourself

How do they change Adam's apple to Eve's Apple?

Not politics. Shitty slide thread.

Report and move on and investigate the Clinton Foundation.

The whole point of the movement is to show how pointless genders are.

Pic of chromosomes pls

Dude honestly fuck you. What the fuck is wrong with you? You aren't a women, how and why the fuck do you think you are? You realize that is insane right? That isn't right in the head.

My vagina has feeling, it can get wet and everything else a vagina does. It was done correctly (and using y'alls tax money haha) so it looks like I always had it.

Bait thread. Looks like you guys are all falling for it.

you know the board would be vastly improved if you sage/report these type of things

Come on shitlord, don't minimize xir experience.

Xe also got an eyebrow trim.

you fuckin' degenerate

care about your country and your society more than yourself or you're doomed to fail you fuck

holy shit.

>mentally ill

Gay people don't have any patriarchal privilege in this straight cis male society though.

I'm happier than even, why would I care what people think.

This is bait people. There was already another wannabe Belgian shitposter with this sort of thread a week ago.

Optiefen, kanker boef!

>want to be because I'm mentally unstable
FTFY

Don't have a penis (got the surgery, it's a vagina now) Umm, I still grow a little hair but it's gone down tremendously. My skin has also gotten way way better.

>degenerate.

KIDS REMEMBER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS!

Saying what you want to be the facts of the land doesn't mean they are. I said PROVE to me that you are a woman, don't just say what your feelings are.

That is not how you cure the disease you degenerate

Ever considered career in sports? I'm sure you'd make an excellent addition to Belgian woman't weight lifting team.

How many children are you going to give birth to? I'm sure your female body is just perfect for that.

Kill yourself, start over

>pointy chins

Happy? You're not happy, you're mentally ill and you've been convinced chopping your dick off will cure you. HA fucking sad really, Like I said, you're an abomination of nature and it gives me comfort knowing you'll take your own life when you realise what you've done

>everything else a vagina does
Except have kids :^)

>that link
pic related

The truth is science of the situation. A fact: You are male no matter how you alter your person currently. Your opinion is false, but an option because it's a belief. Thanks to the very religious people you probably scoff at, you have the ability to flip flop your choice of gender in a make believe state. It's fantasy. That's all it is. As long as you realize the truth of the matter, and that pretend is never going to be real, especially in your life time, you are not mentally ill. You are just a horny faggot in a dress that wants to fabricate a lie to suck dick. You don't want to own that you are gay by choice, and instead some girl just with a dick. Pretend is a safe place to hide. Till reality catches up with you. And you are sitting at home alone with your own thoughts haunting you.

Umm, nope, not a mistake. really really happy I'm finally a real woman.

I like to EDUCATE people on here! that's all.

YOUR FOLDS ARE NOT A VAGINA NOR WILL THEY EVER BE.

Yeah, this is definitely bait.

Its not a real vagina, more a mutilated penis and scrotum.

Looks like a man wearing makeup

>It can get wet
That's pre-cum.

Umm, I'm not a grimped male. I'm a real woman now, with a vagina and boobs. Please get educated on this.

Nope, I'm not promiscious at all actually.

if you're 4 real: nobody cares, do whatever the hell you want and leave us alone
if this is bait: please continue, i find it endlessly funny that you make some people very angry

This is not board related thread. Take your shit to Sup Forums or get your ass back to plebbit

>real woman
Just because I call a flesh light a woman doesn't make it a woman.
It's still just a soggy hole.

Haha you can see the pain in all of their eyes. No wonder 80 % of them suddoku

>I like to EDUCATE people on here! that's all.
Calm down Stalin

Respawn in 3...2...1...

You still have a dick and suicide rates for post op trannies are 90+%

Well, I'm planning on having my Apple shave in September!

Every cell in your body carries a Y chromosome. This is literally you denying yourself

> Hmmm, well every depressed person suffers from wanting to kill self, which is a disorder. The only way to cure it really, is to become the dead you were MEANT to be! So now I am dead.
Faggot logic

kill yourself abomination of nature
you're doing it anyway at some point in your life, might as well speed the process
sage goes in every field

OP, please fuckin' answer this one..

Are you aware that the mentally ill are the least aware that they are mentally ill? And in fact that you have been told this is normal and treatable is a product of the ridiculous SJW policy of non-offending people? You are an experiment among the elites.

You're a pawn and you surrendered your dick and balls yourself.

You're as bad as the woman who bleached her own eyes because she wanted to be blind.

Do you still do anal? Or is it exclusively in the mangina now?

Not a woman and never will be
You can mutilate and delude yourself but you can't change biology.

>waiting to be educated

Send me some genetic information, I guarantee your gender chromosome pairing is XY.

>Belgian trap shitpost again
Fuck off faggot, you guys deserve more terrorist attacks

That's a shame, because all the guys I know think a 'woman' with an Adams apple is sexy.

You will never bear children

You are a freak and will die one

Um, chromosomes don't define your gender. You really need to get an education, honestly.

5 years from now this sick belgian boy will have commited suicide. R.I.H.

Stop saying that you absolute fucking degenerate robot.

You are literally human waste.

>The only way to cure it really, is to become the gender you were MEANT to be!
How do you know? What if there's a way to cure gender dysphoria in the brain? All you people - the ones who push hormone therapy and genital mutilation - would be doing is standing in the way of that discovery, and denying it to all the people you're brainwashing to believe that they're a sex they're not. Those that have surgery, like you, would have turned a curable condition into an incurable one.

Haha, but you're wrong. This has been going in since forever, since ancient time actually. A lot of men want to be women, and if our society allows that, I will celebrate it!

In that case, genders do not exist and it comes down to sex.
You are just a mentally ill mutilated male.

Mostly vagina, so I don't have to use dildos to keep it open.

And there we have it boys, the ignorance and factless scenario has been laid bare. Time to leave this shit thread forever.

Here we see what GMO's and MTV does to humans.