I hope you don't support the retard candidate

I hope you don't support the retard candidate...

as we all now know..
a degree dose not guarantee intelligence.
just look at Brexit,
you don't need a degree to do the right thing.

every one I know who went to Uni came out dumb and broke.

>not going to liberal propaganda school means you're less likely to fall for liberal propaganda

shocking. I'm sure all of those womyn with humanities majors are way more intelligent than all of those idiots without degrees!

>hurr school's for fags

>this thread again
So years of liberal brainwashing leads to supporting liberals?

>falling for either retard candidate

((( educated)))

Basically, yeah.
you went, didn't you?

Aside from math, science, and possibly economics schools are just a giant cesspit of liberal indoctrination. Social sciences and "history" classes are social engineering programs.

Parents probably complain too much about their children being forced to learn about strong black men and anal sex in k-12, but once you go into "higher learning" there's no breaks on the POZ train.

Getting a humanities degree is the equivalent of browsing tumblr for a week and completely absorbing all of the bullshit they pedal.

Reminder the average IQ of a college student is less than half of one standard deviation above the masses. Reminder the majority of those "highly educated" are womyn.

This really isn't that much of a surprise because republican voters are generally less educated than democrats.

>inb4 shill

it's just a fact according to the data and polling.

great thread OP.

Top tier leafposting

Of course im voting for clinton. I need an ever growing population of illegal renters to make my investment property pay off.

Also my college degree means these people are not a direct threat to my employment.

Fuck the poor. Lol. I got mine.

How do they get these numbers? I can make a graph and BS the results as well

200 to 10 years ago
By attending university, you're priviledged with smarts hence should devote your time to help the poor and uneducated.
Now
Fuck poor uneducated people, we elites need to stand together with the multinational companies. Those who cannot adapt must perish.

What went wrong Sup Forums?

I'm a fucking chef and got a free Master of Science in International Hospitality Management degree.
>9 years school
>3 year apprenticeship
>5 years of doing my fucking job and going to uni a bit for a free master of science degree.

>durr I'm edschugated

What went wrong was when you thought that anyone ever gave a fuck about the poor. Mono ethnic nations were meant only to help the rich too.

Cant have infighting between the various shades at home when there are foreign fields that need people to die in them.

>college includes liberal studies like a BFA in gender politics of the iphone app
yeah let me know when there's a better breakdown

> not edukiked
> retard
We are hitting some levels of progressivism here.

This.

Getting educated is fucking degenerate. You will be pumped with leftist propaganda from day one and regardless of how red pilled you are you will eventually fall to it.

Anybody who thinks about getting educated should reconsider, it's a leftist indoctrination shit fest. You can get a lot more money by doing trade on stock market or something else with your time.

I hope you don't not kill yourself.

>the more time you spend in brainwashing facilities the more likely you are to vote for who they're telling you to vote for

>individuals with less time on their hands don't research the politics and vote for the candidate recommended by their environment