Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzVM0Y9qdLs?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Protip: We're not.

There would be 0 female medalists of that was the case.

We're not equal.

Maybe because at puberty males start to develop muscle more fast and girls start to develop fatty areas

Wow, she went the wrong way in solving that cognitive dissonance
>women are equal to men
>the Olympics separates men from woman
Normal person: maybe women aren't equal
Her: the Olympics are sexist

OP you should be red-pilling this bitch right now. If you don't she's going to go full SJW.

You've got an opportunity to stop this one going to the other side.

>Mississippi, USA

Isn't that a Southern right-wing state?

Also men are fucking machines at performance and endurance sports.

It's biology, plain and simple

Males and Females are built far differently in terms of bone density and musculature. If you put both Men and Women in a unisex Weightlifiting division, the male would by far outperform the female because of how he is biologically built.

Because you'd be whining that only men were competing.

you may say that and women agree
but if you point to studies showing that men have higher IQ then it's suddenly horribly sexist

I think we should have all mixed events in the Olympics, especially as it will put the ridiculousness that woman are just as capable as men away forever

Actually that's a really good question. I wish there were not separate categories. But then feminist would bitch about the 'patriarchy', because women would lose most of the times.

Men have the highest IQs but from what I can remember the average for women is a few points higher

I think we should actually support THIS kind of retards. Imagine if gender segregation in sports was removed.
Ensuing results would BTFO gender equalitists for YEARS.

Granted, there would be tons of then screaming that women are not getting ANY medals solely because of social pressure but this would actually completely fucking obliterate social justice by making it's retardation hundred times more public than it alredy is.

Please develop some reading comprehension capability.

the only exception would be archery or some other "sport" that doesn't need strenght or stamina

been watching the archery this past couple days and that korean chick is as accurate as the males

i think its men are either really smart or really stupid and women just tend to be average in terms of iq

Archery requires a lot of strength user, I don't think there is anything in the Olympics that doesn't.

That sounds about right

feminists don't want actual equality

>archery or some other "sport" that doesn't need strenght or stamina

You no absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

>2016
>liberals STILL can't into sexual dimorphism

seconded because this burger got there first. Damn burgers.

i've watching the archery for 3 consecutive days

the Korean chicks are even more accurate than any male i've seen

you don't really need strenght with those bows

go watch it and tell me later, don't speak out of your ass

And what exactly is there to read that has been apparently badly interpreted?

this is why trannies competing in womens competitions are contentious. Women are objectively worse at sport

They want............. Olympics filled with only the most physically powerful and adept people regardless of gender?

They want Olympics filled with nothing but men?

Also I'd like to point out that the woman in the op is taking the piss out of equality

It's spelt strength you fucking idiot

Actually archery requires A LOT of strength. Girls doing archery instead of something more physical is a meme because they would not be able to do it very well. And, we don't know if the women's bows have lower strength than the males, but I almost guarantee that they're weaker

Wut?

>retards cant understand sarcasm despite the current year

Riding doesnt segregate genders and women seem to do pretty well in it. And it is a physical sport I tell ya. Then again 95% of all riders are women but in the olympics men and women are pretty evenly represented.

I mean, female weightlifting proves that women clearly are at least capable of the strength needed to do archery, among other things. Just because they can't move as much weight as a maximum cap as men doesn't mean they're unable to do something like archery, or that archery just magically doesn't require strength.

In some areas women are hopelessly unable to compete with men. In others that's not as true. This isn't a difficult concept.

This must be a subtle troll, because even the most retarded feminists knows this won't end well for women.

you seem pissed nigger

>men and women deserve equal rights
>this means men and women have equal body strengths, height, size, and physical abilities
kek

You can't blame me user. Look how insane these people have become over the past decade. It's becoming impossible to tell what's real and what's satire.

Only the shooting stuff, I guess.

>you don't really need strenght with those bows

I haven't "watched the archery for 3 consecutive days", I've fucking done it for over 3 years now with multiple different bows and setups.

It takes a lot of strength and fine muscle control you fucking idiot. If you don't know anything about a topic, then shut the fuck up.

They should be segregated by race, too.

>playing the grammar nazi card

what a baboon

I do fucking agree, for the love of god, they're obviously weaker for other sports, but in Archery you do not really need that much

exactly! it's the "sport" where you do not really need strength, in all other sports they would never, ever get a medal

Because women would never win anything

Yeah, it is, but 1/3 of our state are nigs, and the Universities are full of cucks.

the real reason why we have females competing in the olympics is to give the men competing at the olympics something hot to fuck.

fact.

>spelt

It's spelled spelled you fucking idiot.

>it's the current year, why the fuck aren't you finding any excuse to try boycott the Olympics you fucking bigot

then how are those super skinny Korean chicks that don't weight more than 50 kgs able to get 3 consecutive 10's or 9's in nearly every round?

you probably never watched archery.

she puts equal in quotes to signify sarcasm and not taking the concept seriously. Burgers assume she is sjw.

See Applies to riding already

Best part of the Olympics is everybody shilling what 'role models' these atheletes are. Then you see track and field and Tyrone is showboating for over 20 minutes after winning gold, literally rubbing it in the face of everybody else. That sportsmanship kek

Also dedicating your entire life to learn something like trampoline or ping pong is somehow worthy of role modelling

this

The quotes mean she's QUOTING someone else you fucking dipshit

Women are better at super endurance like iron man races.

>Karsten Braasch v the Williams Sisters
>During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."
>In 1999 when Serena Williams was 18 and ranked 4th in the world, she re-opened the debate on whether women can compete with men in professional sport. The US Open champion believed she could take on and beat the best players in the men's game - she even applied for a wild card entry to take part in a men's singles event, the Eurocard Open, but this did not eventuate, mainly because she could not compete as she was not a man.

>spelt
Getting dem grains and gains

>Being this retarded
It's to denote sarcasm m8

Whenever someone’s talking to me about gender differences, I ask them to estimate–in their own words–the difference between male and female grip strength. Are the distributions about the same? Are they different? How different?

I like this question because it’s an easily understood topic that everyone has some experience with, and there’s no obvious moral overtone. Who cares how much grip strength you have, anyway?

Most people I’ve asked say that there is no difference on average [!] or that men have a slight edge. When I tell them that the distributions are in fact almost non-overlapping, they are always surprised.

What about socialization, they then ask. (Please, please god let it be socialization!) So you can go on to compare non-trained men to women athletes in sports like handball and judo, where grip strength is at a premium. This improves the female mean, but does not make much of a dent against the male grouping. The 75th percentile for women athletes is below the 25th percentile for untrained men, and the strongest woman athlete in a sample of sixty is barely at the level of the median man.

Now, my interlocutors are all smart people who have gone to four-year college or universities, institutions that are supposed to equip them with critical thinking skills and at least the rudiments of a scientific education. And yet they reliably swing and miss on this question. What’s weirder, they’re probably the only group of human beings in world history that can be relied on to get it wrong. If you asked medieval peasants the same question, they’d laugh in your face and tell you that you were being ridiculous.

Women are (in general, with some exceptions) worse at literally everything that doesn't include raising children.

All sports? Women are worse.
Mental sports (chess, etc) Women are worse.
Esports? Women are worse.
Contributions to art and culture? Women hardly rank.
Number of Nobel prizes won? Women hardly rank, even with the Nobel committee blatantly giving out affirmative action prizes.
High level chefs and Michelin stars? Nearly total dominance by men.

Etc, etc, you need a lot of brainwashing to convince people that women are just held back by society so they suck at literally everything.

No, that's what the ' is for
>brit not knowing English
Toppestofkeks

We are one of the most conservative schools in the nation at State. We have good agriculture and engineering programs.

OM has all the jew lawyers and liberal arts fags.

we're not equal

>Not wanting a petite gymnast who can go into every position and has been taught since she was a child to respect authority (trainer)

just kys leaf

Jesus... You Americans REALLY don't understand sarcasm, do you???

We had a girls' team in our under 10s football league who were all too old to be in it, much larger than the boys they played against, and were given preferential treatment by the referee.

They still only performed averagely.

All kinds, man, all kiiiindss.

I cannot fucking wait until trannies are able to compete as women and sweep every gold. Hopefully it starts in 2020. Watching all the backpedaling from the left will be glorious.

Only the modern "educated" class can be this retarded

I'm glad some one understood the joke.

you can put "equal" in quotes and still believe people are supposed to be equal

>reading comprehension memes

this sounds like an excellent litmus test

>Lebron vs some 5'4 female point guard

youtu.be/xzVM0Y9qdLs?t=66

>raising children

Single motherhood caused an era of criminality that was only brought under control by abortions preventing their births.

Don't you have some abbos to huff gas and scream at people with?

Leave the critical thinking to the Americans, the ones who invent everything, brought modern day civilization to this world, own every country on the planet, dominate space, dominate the world economy and have sex with all the women, both fat and skinny

Post links?

She a redpilled waifu tbqh

>reading comprehension capability
Your choice of words confirms your limited education

No, that wouldn't happen. It would work exactly like the military, the police, and firefighters in the US.

They would have to dumb down the requirements for women. So that in a mixed gender meter race, women would be started further up the track.

This is how women wreck things. Cry you don't let them in. You let them in. Cry they can't keep up. You make it easier on them. Cry until they become the lowest common denominator you must cater to, and your organization/event/whatever is only as good as your lowest common denominator. And so your whole shit that you once had, comes crumbling down to meet your new lowest level.

until it doesn't mean anything any more. Until there's no pride to be had in it that your shit was 'good' or you were 'the best' because now you're carrying too many people who make your group the poorer for being in it.

And that's the real goal and intended 'equality' of feminism 3.0. Not to raise themselves up to your level, not to excel, that's too hard and impossible. But to bring you down to their level. To knock down everyone good or best until you all are laying on the ground in their same mud. Only till you're ALL in the mud, can everyone can be truly 'equal'.

>feminist 2.0 and sorry for it, guys. Didn't know it would be cancer.

Proof of Williams story plz

I think she's being sarcastic lads

>last paragraph
You're assuming that they're learning critical thought, which they don't. They learned critical theory, which seeks to undermine norms and conventions rather than equipping the student with reason and evidence.

Assuming they did liberal arts of course. If they did physics or engineering, that would be very weird and alarming.

>Archery doesn't need strength

You've obviously never used a bow before in your life.

No kidding, and i thought it was a meme that usa kids are nigger tier people in education but apparently they truly are retards.

I have personally met Muslim STEM students who are flat-Earthers.

look at this beta being butthurt that he picked the only sport where women are better

When women can beat a boy in a race, then we'll talk.

>seperate into male/female categories
"NOT FAIR! WE'RE EQUAL!"
>don't seperate
"MEN HAVE AN ADVANTAGE!"

Thanks user. Made my morning.

if it's hard for you cuz you cant handle a bow that even a starving 45kg north korean chick has no problem with, i think the problem is that YOU have no strength at all

No one can deny there are real differences between men and women. Obviously a lot of women can outperform men but on average men just have a natural advantage.

Why the fuck are morons bringing this shit into sport?

No that study is bullshit too. They use thay study specifically because men and women will accept it, since women then have some validation despite being inferior.

>No, that wouldn't happen. It would work exactly like the military, the police, and firefighters in the US.

Not just the US, everywhere. The cunts are ruining everything because of that stronk womyn meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg

They even made a documentary about how diversity ruined the rescue services in Sweden. For example, they lowered the standards to let women in, after some time nobody was able to pass the old test anymore.

Stronk womyn made the whole department shit. They ghostbustered their rescue services so that some LARPing cunt could cosplay as a firewomyn.

A friend of my girlfriend once insisted womens rugby teams could beat the men because women are "faster" and can catch better.

Wow dude have you never seen Austin Powers?

>1 post by this id

I really really hope that at some point feminists bitch and moan enough to get men and women competing together

Then we would get to see feminist athletes BTFO on a scale never seen before

the tears would be amazing

sure does you massive faggot. now go and do some real sports you fucking sperg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

In school i ate shit after a fat bitch ran at me like a raging behemoth in a rugby game so she is right in a way but full grown men v full grown woman, would be over within hour after all the girls are crying from saw hips.