/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
youtube.com/watch?v=jdM3ID4m38U&ab_channel=Lindybeige
twitter.com/byzantium2018/status/935484614268915712
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2019172/Northerners-brains-bigger-grim-North.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sled gang

IYIs btfo

I want a burger

can't use the effects of segregation as a reason for wanting to segregate

papa j's tonight lads

yay or nay?

I have a burger

can't claim the positives of inclusion when it suits.

lads

don't do solvents

they're not nice

Domino's is better

no edition
sake lad
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY

too intelligent for takeaway pizzas

all those posts made after a new thread is linked will be lost in time, like tears in rain

time to die

I never said that was the reason for wanting to segregate. Also, so what if those are the effects of segregation? It's funny to me that you think literally staying away from someone makes you responsible for the problems they create on their own, and the opportunities that they don't manage to create for themselves.

give me a burger

fucking gym always getting me hungry

Go philly cheese steak and add anchovies
t. pizza pro

youtube.com/watch?v=jdM3ID4m38U&ab_channel=Lindybeige

seething frog butthurt lol

Seeing normies posting this on the Facebeg, lad. Thought of you.

Fact.
t. pizza pro

think you need to start with the basics. as in look up the definitions of 'privilege' and 'deprivation'

our girlfriend asked you to take her to a new restaurant on the bad side of town. “It’s changed babe, it’s all gentrified hipster stuff now.” You reluctantly agreed to go and headed out. There was no parking close by so you ended up several blocks from the eatery and started walking. You barely made it a quarter mile before a group of Neanderthals stepped out from a dark alley. They quickly grabbed you and threw you into the shadows where no one could see you.

“You came to wrong neighborhood Sape,” one laughed as his friends undressed your woman with their eyes. “Why you with this weak Sape, woman? You ever had real man?” She started getting turned on as they degraded both of you. “Please stop, I’ll give you whatever you want, just don’t hurt us,” you beg. They laugh harder. “What if we want beat shit out of you, fuck woman and put Neanderthal baby inside her?” one replied. “Huh? No I…” you stutter before a massive Neanderthal fist smashes against your face, breaking bones and knocking out a few teeth. You drop to the pavement as you hear more laughing, including your girl.

“Damn Sape looks like everyone enjoying this but you,” another says as he stomps on the back of your head. “We gonna make you suffer.” It takes almost an hour for you to die, only after your testicles have been smashed, your cock cut off and shoved in your mouth and everyone there, including your girlfriend, pissing on you as you bleed to death. Just a few feet away, people walk by unaware of what is being done to you. A couple noticed, but no one does anything, except for some teen girls that take photos and vids that they would later post online. Eventually everyone you know will watch it, your girlfriend clearly visible as she cheers on your murderers while furiously fingering her soaking snatch. After they are done defiling your corpse, the men toss your body in a dumpster, set it on fire, and take your girlfriend back to your former apartment and fuck her for nine straight days.

stop using poppers thats gay

sorry but not a word

>norms thinking about other norms
Absolutely fascinating.

back from the us

got pulled at the airport for carrying firearms, the look on the tsa guys face when I produced a pair of nerfguns was priceless

this just came in the mail
time to turn my life around

Jesus this new toil job offer process is a nightmare. I honestly don't understand why all these tax processes have slowly been pushed to the employee to fill in like I'm HR or administration. This shit used to be admin work. I don't know about tax codes and P45s to P46s I'm not a fucking tax man

You're making the same basic zero-sum error that all marxists do. You think a given individual's wealth, privilege, etc. is necessarily at the expense of someone else. That is not the case. White people are better off than others primarily because their ancestors built better functioning societies in every respect, and most wealthy people are wealthy because they've worked hard and created useful things or services for others.

>quarter mile before a group of Neanderthals stepped out from a dark alley

This is when you pull a G19 and pop those cunts user

at least in a non cuck country

I'm not going to sit idly and watch you roleplay, placer.

>one of the most important thinkers to emerge on the world stage for many years

wtf u on about

bet your pals on reddit loved this

twitter.com/byzantium2018/status/935484614268915712

You've been saying this all day and nobody finds it funny lmao

r/drugs

>most wealthy people are wealthy because they've worked hard and created useful things or services for others.

I have your number.

Jordan Peterson is just another mindfuck clinical psychologist who appeals to authority in every argument to denigrate and humiliate his opponents.

think i'll do a vicky2 run and invade the poonited sharts

Hey guys, Michael P here. So today, I found this pretty inappropriate place it's like You sit on this thing, and then you sit on this thing And then you like *mic writes last will* *fork being dragged across a plate* *breath* *attempting to retrieve cocaine from butthole* *Deep Breathing* You should report this guys You gotta report it. Yee-eee-eeet *good microphone noices* You really should It's like *Intense Breathing* *Stair Climbing, along with Intense Breathing* You- You go on the thing You- You go on this thing And then it's like *mic slits wrists* *dick stuck in meat grinder* *Breath* *6 inches of firm black cock enter asshole* *Breath* *micheal shits on his dick* *Breath* *dog barfs up a dildo* *Breath* *morning oral from girl with braces* *Breath* *birth of feminism* *Breath* *screams of the damned* Breath* *fork thrown at dragon failed* mic: is it over?

alri cathy

They are. Not every country is the UK. A lot of places in the world get torn up by war and a new wealthy elite springs up every generation or two.

grow up

About to fap into the same tissue I've already cum in three times previously

disappointed my quality neanderthal post didn't get more replies. might repost it later when all the toilmen are in, might get better results. hope none of you call me out on it xx

>Not creating a Greater Brazilian Empire and Europe finally notices the entire continent is labelled Brazil and starts panicking

sneeded

So you're saying I'm a lobster?

What is this?

The problem with Peterson is how he's selective with his anecdotal reading of history defined through clearly distributed roles, only giving a partial image of the complexities of ideology.
It’s always the Gulag, the Nazi camps and Maoist terror, but never Dresden, Hiroshima, and Fallujah. It’s Pol Pot but not Sukarno. It’s early Solzhenitsyn but not his late works. He criticises the easy targets of 20th century totalitarianism, but not the more intimidating-and more powerful- target of so-called liberal and democratic regimes.

(you)

>wears a burka
how now brown cow

>*implants your government mandated tracking chip*

not supposed to be funny

cheers x

fantastic post

really like jordan petersons accent

thanks mate

he was eloquent in Netherlands about the west and refugees

Lads, how I figure out my shoe size?

Most wealthy people are rent seeking parasites

more power to ya

are you literally 12 or 13

cum was still wet from about 2 days ago, bit rank

how is he supposed to know if he doesn't know how to measure them?
think before you post mate, come on

I've never owned a per a shoes, Mum always bought me flip flops growing up

Jordan Peterson was so upset by the channel 4 debate he then did the rounds on his little rorke echo chamber alt right channels and even spent an hour in one video basically re-writing what happened and trying to play the victim and how mean cathy was. pathetic lmao

lol Napoleon BTFO

odds i tough it out, evens i give in and go to sleep

In the same predicament too. I start the toil on Monday for the first time in 6 months and my sleeping pattern is still at a point where i need breakfast at 11pm

>I've never owned a per a shoes, Mum always bought me flip flops growing up

runt post of the fucking year

>YEAH COME THE DAY OF THE ROPE WE'LL SHOW ALL YOU DEGENERATE RACE MIXERS, WE'LL HANG ALL THE NIGGERS AND JEWS 14/88

*gets punched*

>Why would you do such a thing? I was just expressing myself, there's no need to resort to violence *sobs*

yikes
why is yank larp always so plastic?

they're worse than moneygrubbers . they depend on state finance whether it's irresponsible lenders and pension investors looking for bailouts or lobbyists soliciting subsidies or just the high street keeping wages low because they can rely on the welfare system providing shoppers for them

*cigarette smoke blows your way*

>UHMMMM EXCUSE ME SWEATY THATS BASICALLY RAPE

Grow the fuck up anti-smoker cunts

His reputation is in tatters, he'll probably lose his tenure soon

is he really JUSTed

DSP Tries It: Getting scammed by fred fuchs and kiwifarms

jordan is FINISHED

ahh yes kiwifarms, what an absolute shithole

nothing better than blowing smoke in the face of a jogger as they hobble past

TWO

SCOOPS

any brother hao man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Looks unhealthy too

Tolyatti (Roushie: Toлья́тти), kent in as Togliatti an aw, is a ceety in Samara Oblast, Roushie. Population: 702,879 (2002 Census);[4] It is the lairgest ceety in Roushie which does no serve as an admeenistrative center o a federal subject.[3]

*stays on Sup Forums forever*

hm yes

Heard the scumbag on BBC 5 live literally crying discussing male suicides. What a fucking kermit sounding charlatan.
viva feminism btw

not surprised, she hasn't really done much lately

I wouldn't mind if you weren't smoking cheap and nasty cigs
you can blow pipe tobacco smoke in my face any day

any cokelads in

£3000/month is the ideal wage

she hired a prozzy for her crack baby recently

1300 a month is minimum also

also tame impala is a beatles rip off

and teacher should be able to hit children

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2019172/Northerners-brains-bigger-grim-North.html
>For Northerners tiring of those old jokes about them being less than bright, help is at hand.
>Scientists say the Northern brain is actually bigger than those of the South.

jordan peterson is just like dawkins. neither takes on other academics. they can only 'prove themselves' against lay people in the mainstream media and complete mongoloids on social media because it's only about publicising a new book.