NEW POLL: TRUMP JUST 4 POINTS AWAY FROM SHILLARY

NEW BLOOMBERG POLL PLACES TRUMP JUST 4 POINTS WAY FROM BEATING SHILLARY

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Nothing has been decided yet. 4% is literally nothing. When the debates start, she's done.
LORD KEK, BLESS US.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>(((bloomberg)))
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE OVAK OFFICE

It's damn (((Bloomberg))). The real numbers must be even worse for Shillary

Consider suicide.

It's pasta, delicious pasta

Fucking independents always cut down the Republican party's numbers. Unlike liberals, the conservative chunk of America holds plenty of diverse political ideologies, making it easy to fracture with throwaway candidates.

But I digress, at least it's nice to know the media is slowly revealing the inevitable truth, after all the bullshit they've been spewing the past couple of weeks.

THIS WAS BEFORE HIS 2ND AMENDMENT COMMENT YOU STUPID DRUMPFTARDS. HE LOST YESTERDAY, ITS OVER.

>solidified the gun owning population
>losing votes
Top kek

That the 2nd amendment people could stop hillary before she fucks over our rights?

How does that make him lose?

Fucking Johnson

This is the best Drumpflers got
>h-he's only losing by a little bit!!

>good numbers
>CHECK OUT THESE POLLS BASED TRUMP
>bad numbers
>WOOOW FUCK THE POLLS ALL BIASED IT'S A CONSPIRACY

literally a berniebot

>Belongs in jail for saying mean things

>Hillary doesnt for murdering people, putting our country at risk, starting wars, taking corrupt funds, and deleting classified emails.

B-but the media said the election was over! Chuck Todd and every one on NBC said the polls in June decided the outcome of the election. He was supposed to be finished when he literally called on his supporters to gas Khizr Khan on the spot! I-I'm a Cruz missile!

you corrected the record faggot

Wow really made me consider
I hate trump now

>Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

It was also before it was revealed that a DNC staffer was killed under suspicious circumstances after being the likely leaker of the DNC emails.

How can you support a candidate who has connections to an astounding number of such cases? Why do you support an assassin?

They're all biased against Trump. A poll which is biased against Trump but has him nearing Shillary is good news. Now fuck off.

Wow yeah i am glad that every American knows about that, its not like MSM reported it.

they did though

Source?

Most, if not all of these polls are based upon sampling likely voters. People who have not voted in 10 or more years are not polled and i suspect there will be millions of people who fall into that category, and most will be voting for Trump.

I don't believe any of the polls.
The ones where he is losing are exaggerated and the ones where he is winning are downplaying how much he is winning by.

Also even if they did no one will care about some conspiracy theory, especially when presidential candidate threatens the other one (Trump 2nd amendment comment).

(((rigged)))

>conspiracy theory
nice meme

>The real numbers must be even worse for Shillary

Glad to see the light bulb over your head just turned on

I don't appreciate you blaming Hitler for WW2. Pick up a )))history book(((

>it was also before Julian "SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE" Assange pretended some random shooting victim had anything to do with WikiLeaks to keep his face in the spotlight

Don't worry about ol' Julie, though. He won't lose any credibility when Rich's death is proven irrelevant, thanks to his slimy and weasel-like refusal to confirm their affiliation.

This
Also remove a good portion of the nigger vote. I live in a majority black area (kill me) and where there were Obama yard signs and bumper stickers and all that the last 2 elections, there isn't anything now. They shit on Donald for being rayciss but that's about it. They don't care enough to vote in the numbers they did for Obama. Niggers don't care about Hillary unless they're political to begin with.

>Fucking independents always cut down the Republican party's numbers. Unlike liberals, the conservative chunk of America holds plenty of diverse political ideologies, making it easy to fracture with throwaway candidates.

Babby's first election detected. You underagers stick out like sore thumbs.

Both Bush Sr and Bush Jr won elections thanks to 3rd parties sucking crucial votes away from their opponents.

>Margin of error: 3.6 points

He could even be tied, considering how some of the polls recently were rigged and the massive media campaign against him currently. Still three months until the election, we're a mere two weeks after the DNC/Khan bullshittery. More than enough time to beat the witch into the ground.

BTW, new emails got released under a Judicial Watch FOIA request:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/

More corruption, more breaches of security matters. However the perjury will not stick in that topic, she'll throw her staff under the bus. Her statement under oath that there were no classified emails on her server is much more damning and basically already confirmed by Comey, just not "official" yet.