Hal >>> Dewey > Reese > Lois > Francis > Jamie >>> Malcolm

Hal >>> Dewey > Reese > Lois > Francis > Jamie >>> Malcolm

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reddithood is thinking Hal was the best
Adulthood is realizing Dewey makes more sense.

>Malcolm is not in the middle

anonhood is realising Reese is the best

>it's a reese is a friendless loser episode

They all were

dewey is the worst though

>its a dewey does sumthing super xD epic episode

Malcolm is the only one with actual development.

And how are these different from any Hal episode where he picks up some ridiculous hobby?

yes no, baby, i dont knowwwww

can you repeat the questiion

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

the show isn't like this

you'd know if you watched it

Dewey is the LOL SO RANDUM XD character

He is the worst

plz no bully

Hal was. Dewey ended up being sarcastic and objective as fuck

>Dewey
>LOL SO RANDUM XD

How? He was just a good manipulator and later got into music.

I unironically thought Reese was the "cool" brother as a kid because he was tall, had spiky hair, and was normie compared to Malcolm.

So in this case, adulthood was realizing he was just as much a freak as Malcolm, minus the genius intellect.

Switch Hal and Dewey, Malcolm and Francis and you have the objective power rankings

>it's a Reese and Malcolm are both friendless losers and they try to figure out why nobody likes them episode

It's maybe you retard

Malcolm and Reese vs. Dewey episodes or all three teaming up episodes?

And Francis

because dewey can't act for shit. With Hal you buy it but Dewey is just cringy

Dewey was fine for a little kid character at first
it's when they tried to make him lisa simpson that the character became insufferable
i wish dewey had been ass-fucked with a metal pole

the difference is that bryan cranston is a really good actor and can make that work time and time again. shame his talents later went to breaking reddit.
the kid who played dewey somehow got worse with age, like the kid on everybody loves raymond.

V Dewey

i love that one where dewey gets a dog

Malcolm actually had a lot of friends, at least at the beginning of the show. even later on stevie was always there.

I love the dog episode because dewey ended up getting his ass kicked.
they were doing that annoying sitcom "little kid outsmarts the older brothers xD" crap but at the last second they pulled the rug out from under him and kicked his ass.

Malcolm is the most interesting character on the show. 10/10 I don't care what the plebs say. they can go back and examine the "smartness" of 30 cocks

the episodes where francis visits home are the comfiest

Alaska>military school> NEET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ranch

Francis at the Ranch was the best part of his character on the how

when i was younger i thought dewey and francis had family resemblance just because they had the same hair color

Nothin was worse than the francis NEET plots

Cynthia the only right answer

It's a good one but my favorite is the 5th season finale

>When Hal tells the court he takes every Friday off and in the process stops himself from being framed.

>it's a the krelboynes other than stevie disappear from the show season

>ranking finales
7>3>1>2>4>5>>>>>

the only good ranch episode was where the malcolms visit the ranch

ok thanks Sup Forumsmblr

>it's a reese befriends a pack of stray dogs because he doesn't have any real friends episode

Yeah I think the last episode with the kid from All That was the paintball gun episode.

>baby
kys

Forwards Backwards is the best episode.
Fuck, this show is about 15 billion times better than all the 'sophisticated' sitcoms like the office or parks and drek and jewfeld

Best Malcolmfu was the Krelboyne teacher in S1

Malcolm>Reese>Francis>Lois>Hal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dewey

This. Dewey is patrician.

Malcolm was consistently the best character on the show.

shiieeet

Lois > Hal > Francis > Dewey > Reese > Malcom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jamie

If Malcolm isn't your favorite character, you didn't understand the show.

Hal > Francis > Lois > Malcolm > Dewey > Reese

Dewey was a little shit in the later years, not in a funny way. The Lisa Simpson comparison is appropriate.

>all these hayden panettiere plebs
>not realizing that the real qt was cynthia

still bothers me that malcolm didn't try to get with her after seeing her big tits

/thread

Hayden is possibly the most gorgeous girl America has ever produced.

I like Malcolm.

But I am also a wreaked in self-loathing, doubt and constantly over-analyzing everything to the point of self-sabotage.

Hal still best though. Malcolm 2nd for me.

>All these Cynthia and Panettiere plebs

>Malcolm and Reese not at top
>putting Dewey above anyone

I bet there was one writer who played video games and fought tooth and nail to have that line in there. I bet he felt so proud of himself.

>1 off characters

>baby

Have I been trolled?

You both need to fuck off back to facebook.
This is the casual's favorite line.

Her face looks pretty Jew-y here but she's often superhot.

Can't believe Jeff Goldblum was fucking her in her prime.

Literally a Big Bang Theory joke

This

Sub Zero isn't even the final boss in any Mortal Kombat

>le wise beyond his years
Sup Forums.org/rules#global2

This guy watches shit tv

agreed. it's not even a little funny.
>THEY REFERENCED A VIDEO GAME! HOW IS THAT NOT AWESOME??!!?!!?! :D :D :D :D :D

>They said Einstein was crazy until he started kicking ass

>underaged kids watching a show that ended in 2006

>criticizing BBT means he watches shit tv

Plebflix

Smunday is objectively the best episode of tv ever aired.

>that pic
pseud detected
AD is almost as shit as the big bang theory, just for different reasons.

imo i think it's alright, but its massively overrated
>muh meta jokes
>weird ass characters
>le michael cera
>le smart humor to watch this show
It's basically a funnier version of The Office (American one)

>it's a Malcolm gets a gf episode

Literally none of these were good, why did they keep making them?

Is anyone of the cast, other than cranston, still working?

American Office sucked ass. Haven't seen the british one but it has ricky gervais so I can't bring myself to give it a chance. I saw one episode and wasn't too impressed.

who else advance class here?

no
I wouldn't either if I had made millions. Can't imagine why cranston would go from a great series like malcolm to breaking shit and a ton of terrible action movies and fuckig Drive

Lois still gets work, Malcolm drives stock cars and I haven't seen the others in anything

>I wouldn't either if I had made millions
To make more millions? I assume they didn't make enough that they could live just with that.
>breaking shit and a ton of terrible action movies and fuckig Drive
c'mon man

I remember seeing reese in the weirdest film, earlier than the series, in which he was a kid who adopts an intelligent ape as a pet.

>tfw that episode where reese is pretending to hangout with a group of people as if they were his friends, but they really didn't even know he was there

Adulthood is Dewey dying

Arrested Development was ok and kind of something interesting in the first year. Season 2 was watchable. Season 3 sucked. I pretend season 4 doesn't exist.

Military>>>alaska=ranch>>>>>>>>NEET

I have watched it I remember when dewey makes some symphony out of shit in the garage. FUCK DEWEY HE SUCKS he was cool in early malcom though

I hated the blond one so fucking much. She was pure evil.

Fuck the writers. [Spoiler]I remember her first episode. I wanted to see Malcolm win. It wasn't funny to see Malcolm get outsmarted by her but not Dewey or Reese. It was just gay. Why the fuck did they keep bringing that bitch back? Was she related to someone on the staff?[/spoiler]

It's amazing how a single episode can ruin a character.

Who was in the wrong here?

The writers for fucked up Lois's character

That symphony episode was not the worst of Dewey offenses. That cringey shit where he outsmarts all the adults by fooling then into thinking the chocolate has magical powers xD was the worst. It was generic sitcom crap. I think in the later seasons Linwood wasn't in charge. It was Michael Glouberman
>Glouber
>man
Every fucking time
He was on the show from the get go and must have been a good staff writer but I guess he couldn't handle being top dog.
Not to say all of the later seasons sucked. There were some very Malcolmy episodes and it still retained some of the trais of the glory years. But they also started doing generic sitcom shit. Also just a touch of simpsons tier shit and even hired a literal simpsons writer in the last 2 seasons.