DC Universe Rebirth Cover Updates for Titles Coming this August 17

Starting with the Harley Quinn #2 regular cover that was first revealed at SDCC.

Variants last.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2016/07/21/the-youthful-heroes-of-dc-at-the-young-gothamyoung-metropolis-and-dc-all-access-sdcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And finally the variants as I promised

Very cool.

Very cute.

>it's a Barbara episode

Gross, where is Damian?

Nice to see Lupa getting out there a little, drawing something creepy instead of just cute. Good to not get typecast.

End

Checklist will be updated tomorrow

those blue boots are still killing me

Ivan Reis is doing Nightwing's variants?

Huh. I genuinely wonder what he'll end up working on next year (assuming he'll be on one of the second-wave Rebirth books).

>Hellbat coming back

Cool

He and Johns are supposed to be doing that Aquaman arc with Abnett eventually, but...

Does anyone recongize this drawing of mine?

When is super shota god dammit

>BOP Loli addition
Someone should photoshop Johns face there.

never ever

2017 I'm sorry user.

I drew this as consolation.

HOLY SHIT, IS THAT MY NIGGA TYGER ?
BASED
A
S
E
D

I think it's just Dick's newest hot male mentor, Raptor

Just like in my flopped movies.

>barbara
I hope she fucks Bruce

In how many multi media things does Barbara have to fuck Bruce in order for her to leave Dick alone?

>Barbara looks like a child compared to Dinah and Helena

No one?

In a Live-Action movie, then and only then will Dick be finally be free if Babs. So you better start hoping the Batfleck movie has Barbara in it

She's the token girl of the batfamily, of course she'll be in it.

>Dis nigga serious?

Don't joke about it. I'm slowly getting worried.

They did say 2017 at the Young Gotham/Metropolis SDCC panel but I don't believe them at this point. It's gone.

Yeah.

dccomics.com/blog/2016/07/21/the-youthful-heroes-of-dc-at-the-young-gothamyoung-metropolis-and-dc-all-access-sdcc

It should be noted that they still haven't announced a writer for the book. At this point, I think it's less of a "surprise", and more of a fact that they haven't hired anyone to script it. However, since it hasn't been out-and-out cancelled, my own theory is that the writer is still under contract somewhere and will soon be another DC exclusive writer.

>Tim Sale
I might have to track down this variant

These perportions are fucking wierd

Nice