1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what is it needed to have sex with attractive girls in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being yourself

1. Germany
2. Females here seem to love nu males a lot. Beard, glasses, cap, that type.

1. Slovakia
2. Penis, I guess.

Canada
Not being autistic

1. finland
2. absolutely nothing

be black

1. Flag
2. Playing Gaelic football to inter-county level is usually the mark of being an Irish Chad. They clean up in nightclubs

either
a) be handsome, tall, strong, smart, rich and funny
b) be white

Egypt
A foreign passport, preferably to a white country

Italy
Money a lot of money

to be turk.

;);) I have a foreign passport;) Hook me up with some egyptian cuties ;);)

Southern region of Brazil
Dress like this.

slovenia
be not socially and/or physically repulsive

Can build a house.

It is ridiculously easy, chances are you wont need anyone to help you
Try student exchanges, volunteer work in shitholes like here or foreign students at your local uni provided they don't already have a foreign citizenship.

Approaching her and talking to her

99% of Sup Forums cannot do this

be talkative and funny, generally outgoing

Fuck off normie

foreign passport
and a darker skin pigmentation

This is a turn off.

>be talkative and funny
It's the same in Germany, even though here even German humor will do.

I'm coming

confident and funny
if you can make a girl laugh you don't have to worry about making her cum

right, it seems you only fulfill polands requirement though

I can both look pale and tanned

A have silver tongue and be a constant presence

be foreigner

>tfw
I'm nealy chat tier hot and every time i open my mouth I fuck it up

Decent looks, stable job with money, car, social skills, and decent clothes
Or
Lots of liquor

yeah this
sometimes we can even get away with being physically repulsive
but i pity the foo who is an aspie

1. Canada
2. Just live in any border town

take hygiene seriously and make the effort to say hello, it's not that hard

What does an italian have to do with irish football?

I unironically work with a German who fits that stereotype... and he lives in Berlin

Spain
Being basically a model from a movie or having a shotgun and balls enough to kidnap her

BE any other nationality than an Egyptian

In Germany, everyone can get laid/ into a relationship. It doesn't matter if you look like a numale or like Schwarzenegger in the 80s. Women are open-minded as long as you now how to strike up a conversation.

>Women are open-minded as long as you now how to strike up a conversation.
So that's why the German replacement rate is something like 1.4?

>now
*know

You just need some swag duuuuude *dabs*

Just because people don't want to have children doesn't mean they don't have sex all of the time.

>sex and reprodukshun are the same thing

Monsieur Pogba?

they are according to our evolution, we just outsmarted ourselves

if youre chad tier handsome then you can say whatever retarded shit and still get sum

>what is it needed to have sex

Money or Good looks

That's all, any other answer is wrong.

>north region of brazil
>be warrior of caiapós tribe and steal women from your enemies

20 USD for 15 minutes.

Disgusting

No.

t. I work in a nightclub and the only women women who fall for looks only are underage

I've seen 6/10s get pretty girls from talking alone.

being an ultra chad with unlimited money and best looks, also the girls cant be muslim otherwise you will die.

so women magically don't care about looks anymore when they turn 18

But 90% of your girls are """circumsized""", why would anyone want them?

Nothing in his post even implies this happens "magically". It's progressive, they care less and less about looks as time goes by.

Yanomamis confirmed as true heirs of Rome: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

Of corse they do, but they know what they want so they aren't stupidly superficial.

Your concept of having a good time keeps changinc and growing bigger until you are a geriatric

The vast, crushing majority of german posters on /int would beg to differ

Cant she pay me in Euros instead?

Research showed that rejected guys will always reply to "what girls want?" with what *they* lack most.

I'd reply the most important is to have money (I'm in the working age, not student age), but others will say it's looks, being badass, having many friends, muscles, etc

On money : it's sad, because sometimes I do have money, but it's never money coming regularly. So it's never enough to write on Tinder or Facebook in the "profession" field "executive" or "attorney", but it's enough for a whore.

So I get this bittersweet feeling of making "love" with whores when I have money.
Whenever I see a girl I could like a lot, masochistic fantasies are immediately triggered.
If I became an attorney now, maybe it would be too late.

Where can i get ine of those girls you can't differentiate from male and female until they are in their 20s

it just doesn't make sense, they still care about their own looks as they get older, why would they disregard the guy's looks because they get older, there's no biological logic for this

>Or
>Lots of liquor
this.

also, testified.

1. You Ess Ayy
2. Money

>Women are open-minded as long as you now how to strike up a conversation.
kek, you've not read the articles written by your women about the german men being so beta they have to do the first step or fuck foreigners.

>it just doesn't make sense, they still care about their own looks as they get older, why would they disregard the guy's looks because they get older, there's no biological logic for this
To be a bit more precise I don't think they outright ignore the looks, it's more like other characteristics like wealth, intelligence and social ability get progressively more important. This makes some biological sense because the feminine fertility peak is from 18 to 25 years old, so they're mostly interested in someone who can help raising the offspring, not just "nut inside and GTFO".

Social ability is peak, to the human subconcious it's the n. 1 indicator of wealth AND intelligence. It's why the first impression always matterd

>1 indicator of wealth AND intelligence.
Surprisingly refreshing thought.
I never read that online.
Good post.

1) USA
2) S.P.I.C.E.
Sexiness
Passon
Independence
Charisma
Experience

My 2c. This goes for everything in life.

America
Be black or be rich otherwise you won't get anywhere with girls

I fell in love with a hot hippie bisexual tomboy who had crippling shyness problems.
She forced me to be friends with her (no sex, alas).
Of course I became mad about her.
Long story short, years later she outgrew her shyness and started fucking 3 different guys a week (no gossip, she told me...)
Of course she'd try to give me advice, give me the ropes...

One thing I remember is how she told me about a new guy she wanted to "meet". She only spoke with him in text mode, but she said (difficult translation), "he writes correctly and he has humor, it's enough for me to know I want to meet him".

So your theory seems to make sense.
In other words, apparently, not making 3 spelling mistakes per line is very sexy.

This is really insightful. I'll need to chew on it a bit more, but it might explain "some" shit on my personal life (for example *how* my bipolar disorder affects how much I get laid).

Maybe it's time to revive a certain dead Fecesbook account...

Argentinabro is now the Sup Forums seduction guru.

I don't know, a "business" trip to Thailand or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah it's how you present yourself. Being smooth n shit and following the flow of coversation. Being able to see someone more than once helps a lot - you will rarely shag a girl that doesn't come here semi regularly. Helps smooth out any doubts about you she could have.

I wish.

It's pain in fact. I have a noticeable speech disorder where I mangle words and sentences and people have a hard time understanding when I speak so I sound autistic more often than not. At the nightclub I get asked nearl everyday by my co workers why I look good, am well dressed but never leave with a girl on my arm. Everyone that hasn't seen proof has assumed I gay or a beta virgin. I can't explain what comes naturally to them.

I'm gonna go see a shrink becuase it's been affecting me pretty hard. How am I supposed to start a family if every time I open my mouth a red flag comes out?

have a good social media, 600 followers on wards with a follower/following ration of at least 5 to 1, have interesting hobbies, biking, traveling, photography, concert going, play an instrument. Know how to flirt, have a good body or at least don't be fat, dress nice in a laid back but self conscious manner. Carry yourself with confidence, introduce yourself with both your first and last name when greeting, cheek kiss all the girls in the room and give a strong but gentle pat in the back to every men, don't smell bad, don't look unauthentic and never be afraid of hoping into the conflicting side of discussion in a table.
Be tall, be honest and be humble, expose your best facial features and hide/correct those that make you feel unattractive.
That's the hard part, getting pussy from there on is a total piece of cake

1 Italy
2 You have to be rich, or intelligent (with a good work) or simply beautiful

Drug dealers

>brazoo
>money>>>looks>charisma

>I have a noticeable speech disorder
oh, so then *my* theory is right ...

>Research showed that rejected guys will always reply to "what girls want?" with what *they* lack most.

Seriously with the story I posted above, you see that some girls (shy ones) will want to meet you through "apps" without having spoken to you "orally" once... Maybe try this...

- I actually am also ashamed of my voice. Always sad when people move on to voice rooms on skype, mumble, discord...
- On being good looking : well I remember once as a college "freshman" (prep school), we had exams on saturday mornings, and once at noon I left everyone for the weekend, and they tried "oh, you're in a hurry to meet your girlfriend".

I was so fucking SHOCKED by this. I felt like a failed student, ugly, smelly, depressed, ugly voice (nasal), gay, neurotic, always exhausted by lack of sleep... And people assumed that all this hid being in love with a girl? Hell no. I had never kissed a girl.

Anyway, good luck, it's nice you want to try to tackle the problem.

lol 15 euros for a bitch. Here you have to pay at least 100

man drive to camden to the telly get some head for ten full thing for a lil more but shit you can haggle your way if you got a long dick and some cocaine

You will almost never get a good picture of yourself. You'll either undersell yourself or think you are god's gift to the world. It takes some time to figure out what your really are.

In the end the best solution is to bite the bullet and try it. I mean, try it and you will get laid sooner or later, possibly with a drunk or fat girl. Everything I know was from years of trial and error - getting into uni and landing a job at a south am nightclub might jave more or less saved my life, because I had 0 social skills and it was eating me up inside. Now I can say I'm extroverted if rather clumsy.

There also the fact that people's assumption of your good looks correlate directly with their assumption of personality.

Until you actually speak to them and give them the first impression, they will assume you must be as cool as your looks. Ie: people always assume I'm the dj because I'm the most attrative one on the cabin (the dj's a fat fuck) and ask me for songs

To conclude: If people assume you had a gf you look good enough for people to think you should have a gf

It's not really rocket science, it's looks, if you're hot women will flock themselves to you, they will make it so obvious and if you're ugly they're gonna ignore you or treat you coldly or just make you her non-sexual friend

See that I'm talking about attractive girls like OP asked, money will only make you get girls that want to use you, so it's the same thing as getting prostitute, if we're talking about average or ugly, then approaching, being funny and having good conversation and all of this counts too

>There also the fact that people's assumption of your good looks correlate directly with their assumption of personality.
Yes, lol, sometimes I get stopped by beautiful girls in the street for a lighter, even when I'm not smoking. It's a great ego boost. But as soon as I open my mouth, I'm sure they lose interest. I literally act like a scared child. Once I joked about having a poor lame lighter (probably because I used to have a semi-decent rechargeable lighter, but that time I had a tiny throwaway Bic).

Yes, you can only know if you're attractive when you try to get the girl.
I actually have other kinds of stories, like getting a ticket for a concert by a really cool upcoming "hip hop artist" (black female), doing grime or shit. Turned out it was club time right after the end of the show. I tried to strike a conversation with the girl next to me. She eyes me head to toes and didn't even answer. Apparently, this encouraged a younger guy to do the same, and she was delighted to answer to him with a smile (he had come with friends, I was alone, desperado mode... (I barely have friends anymore, and certainly not cool friends ready to spend 30€ for that kind of stuff)

>if we're talking about average or ugly girls

We should settle this debate by all homofucking each other. It's the only way to know what women really want.

1. indog
2. fame and money

If I knew I would be here, now wouldn't I?

He probably knew her beforehand. Though being direct never works, specially if you don't know the person.

Since the rise of social media, nightcluvs and bars are no longer places to meet new people. They are usually places to concrete with someone you talked with beforehand. Doesn't mean you won't see groups of one or two girls all alone waiting to be talked to, but now they are a minority.

I think it be safely said being shy has become way more difficult in recent years. Smaller margin of opportunity doesn't even let you learn how to fix yourself

>I think it be safely said being shy has become way more difficult in recent years. Smaller margin of opportunity doesn't even let you learn how to fix yourself
Well according to the shy hippie girl I mentioned above, the internet / mobile apps are a God's gift (not her exact words). "I could never talk to all these guys if I met them (passed them by) in the steet"

I for one thought the same thing at first. But in the end I'm even more shy in "apps" than IRL. I'm a perfectionist, and sometimes when I'm with friends, I took a couple beers, I could talk to a girl. But with the apps : I'm all alone in my room, I don't have cool photos (of me looking happy near the Pyramids or the Statue of Liberty, me happy with friends, etc) ... I know I can't compete.

1. polan
2. be swarthy

I have had 0 luck on Tinder and Instagram. People just don't reply to my messages.

Well, maybe keep on being sexy, post the shots where you look like the DJ, and wait for girls to contact you?
Same friend told me she likes doing the 1st step.

(it's unrelated, but I think she likes to do searches on the french for "freegans") (after she realized that after all she never clicked with people who don't have the same values as her, even if they're hot)
(I could confirm btw, the only time I met a girl from the internet, I had typed "Smashing Pumpkins" on meetic. I didn't even say "wow you like this cool band, and you're pretty cute!", no, I just said something like, nice, you like this cool band. I'm a hopeless romantic and I get the impression that as soon as you compliment a girl, you're discarded. It must seem like a XXth century thing, now they don't need, and don't want the mush)

Wasn't arguing, that's just how things are, didn't read the thread desu

Are people claiming that ugly guys can get hot girls with "talk" "game" and other things?

Just joking.
The consensus seems to be that if you want to know what girls really want, you have to try. Thus my joke about long discussions among guys only.