commercialsihate.com/forums.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jumpman

FIRST FOR /TPG/ DISCORD!

WE WANT IT AND WE WANT IT RIGHT NOW!

postin this oc again

youtube.com/watch?v=293jXZt43O8

neck yourself

South Dakota fags, where are you? /tpg/ needs you to go to coordinates.

Why is Bobby such a bro, bros?

Nth for Crystal can't act for shit and looks like a stuck-up bitch in every single scene. Even Dern's Diane is less bitchy.

Imagine just to give her a hug

Pretty boy Bobby is now old as shit and looks like it
Fuck me guys, I'm ugly as shit but I don't want to get old
How do you cope?

/r/equesting the Youtube video of Michael J Anderson dancing to I Am (Old School Hip Hop Beat)

The video was titled "good man" or something along those lines. It was definitely OC of someone in these threads.

THAT'S THE KIND OF CIGARETTE TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU GOTTA LIGHT

/TPG/ DISCORD RIGHT NOW!

The station Bobby was talking about was the place that burned down with Briggs supposedly in it. He says Jack Rabbit's palace "was near where his (Briggs') old station used to be".

Doppelcoop sent an SMS in lower case
Diane receives an SMS, containing same words in UPPER CASE

Who was there in between them in the SMS chain, rewriting it in upper case?

Just beautiful

it's a Slusho machine.

I want to protect that smile.

Mentioning that cancer on Sup Forums should be an instaban. Yeah, neck yourself

cole
he has his texts in constant uppercase to mimic his form of speech

Last for Leo

Who doesn't?

Whats discord I'm too old to know what that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCFvr512238

It's laughably bad. I found myself just watching her when she was with Diane and Cole, she looked like she had no clue what to do when she isn't speaking.

Do you think she would wrap her arms around your lower or upper back? Asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=qCFvr512238

I think it might just be because Dopplecoop was using an old flip phone and Diane has a smart phone. I don't know if it actually works like that but I think they're the same text. Unless Dopplecoop sent his text to Jeffries and Jeffries then sent it to Diane. But then why would it say it's from Unknown on Diane's phone?

>Dougie will be gone by next episode

What does Lynch smoke?

Kek

Why is she so perfect?

thank you

Frosts

Cigarettes

It doesn't work like that. Someone has to rewrite the text in upper case for it to show up on an iPhone like that.

My theory is that David Lynch is a bit of a technological idiot, but I'm hoping for something else.

Much appreciated, thank you.

good riddance, dookie

Why not an arm on each?

I guess we're good men

I don't know why but this episode was comfy and sad at the same time.

AAAAHMEN

maybe Diane's phone uses an all-caps font.

>implying she isn't exactly as awkward as David Lynch wants her to be

This isn't pod racing.

DOugei get take to doctor

name of the ending song?

DOUgie love america

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0tBgYM5Vg

i think this is like the licence plate, its just a fuck up.

diane is working for evil cooper and will kill gordon and/or albert for him.

Someone should inform that faggot that people can like whatever the fuck they want.

A Violent Yet Flammable World by Au Revoir Simone

Don't know what the DJ song was

Based Sheryl

in The Art Life doc it's American Spirits, the ones in the light blue box

what do we do about the reddit problem, /tpg/?

The link to the parallel dimensions and density shifting website explains how Jeffries travels through time and passes through the wall. Also how Cooper gets compressed in the glass box so that he can enter 4th density, where time and light move 17x faster than in third density.

>pleb filtered

>i think this is like the licence plate, its just a fuck up.
I agree, sadly

But what license plate fuck-up? I think I missed that.

Imagine if she slid a finger down your ass crack too haha just kidding

>stop liking what i don't like!

What the fuck.

Beigefags BTFO
Leave this thread immediately

>who probably has the episodes before they air
we wish

Sup Forums is just quicker and le redditors are knuckledraggers

That was very lewd and not nice to imagine, user

It's a new song from Hudson Mohawke called Human

CUTE!

ooooooooo dem digits

it says 03 on the year of the plate, redditards were saying dougie's story was in a different timeline than evil coop's.

Have you ever studied your chair?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lerGyhKGRU

They actually are different. Diane's has an extra comma and period.

That isn't actually a fuck up, just people misunderstanding what that sticker is for. The sticker is for the month, so it was March. That still doesn't seem to line up with the show though since Hastings writes down 9/29.

>it says 03 on the year of the plate
still don't get it. what plate? do license plates on American cars have years on them? If so, what's wrong with 03, Dougie has seemingly been on our world sine 1997.

yeah but that's a real website. i don't think frost is using all of that shit, that would be kinda of lame.

using someone else's autism as worldbuilding.

is BOB still inside dopplecoop? did the woodsmen put him back in?

How many times do you think he raped and beat that door afterwards?

like my daddy always says never let the door hit you on the way in

This is absolutely wrong. So many fucking plebs in this thread.

what did lynch mean by this?

commercialsihate.com/forums.html
The bottom of the page also features both versions of the message:
>around the dinner table the conversation is lively
>AROUND THE DINNER TABLE, THE CONVERSATION IS LIVELY.

Sweet, thanks for the screenshots. I asked the original question but missed the comma.

So probably Evil coop sent this signal out (to Jeffries?) and then Jeffries sent it along IN CAPS with a comma, to the rest of the network probably, including Diane.

1/2
>Oh, my superlative expletive. If I see one more article kneeling at the curtained-off altar of Twin Peaks, I’m going to hurl cherry pies at my own face until I lose the ability to read.

>Look, people’s tastes are people’s tastes. I never got into Buffy or Peep Show or Peppa Pig, but I can understand why all three are lauded and attracted rabid fan bases. Heck, I’ll bat for shows that I find excruciating, as you need to cultivate a definition of trash in order to know your treasure.

>But by the shovel of that character who collects shovels, when it comes to David Lynch’s glorified student film of a TV series, the world needs to be brought down a few (thousand) pegs until it realises it’s been hoodwinked – massively, brutally and objectively hoodwinked.

>Somewhere right now, David Lynch is levitating and laughing off his white quaff at the fact his elaborate practical joke still works after a 26-year hiatus. An army of critics and thinkers are dissecting each image in every frame of this third season and providing hypothesis after hypothesis on their individual and collective significance.

>From Dazed: “…fleeting allusion and underlying symbolism is behind every astral projection, neon sign or weird backwards-but-not gesture. Nothing is by accident.”

>Poppycock. Lynch is as obsessed by random, disconnected and entirely vacuous imagery as a toddler is by wrapping paper. Whatever cool or sexy unsettling or upsetting image appeals to Lynch’s tastes, he tosses into a bucket then empties it all onto an editing timeline.

>The fact we need to fight so hard to find some pattern or assemblage of logic and meaning is further proof of the show’s dead eyes and the most impressive aspect of Lynch’s proficiency as the artful trickster.

Die, bigot

Hey Folks, its Miss Sheryl "Cute" Lee here! Please buy my new Funko doll! Isnt it neat?

Bozo, if it's the month then it's the month that the inspection / registration expires. What state do people put a new sticker on every month to remind police what month it is?

it is the same police station as always

proof is in the webm

write it in your diary

Lucy and Andy feel really fucking flanderized in the Return

>commercialsihate.com/forums.html
what forum is this, and why did you even link it?

2/3
>Sure, the acting style in Twin Peaks is deliberate, but that doesn’t make it any more watchable. Please stop feigning appreciation of it – it’s an insult to the ghost of Philip Seymour Hoffman.

>Intentionally satirising soap operas?

>Intentionally camp?

>Intentionally artificial in order to draw attention to the artifice of performance?

>Intentionally unrealistic to underline the unreality that plays out before our eyes?

>Intentionally monotone in order to draw more attention to what’s going on underneath?

>Every one of those reasons might make the indulgent performance style more interesting and understandable for roughly 30 seconds, after which all that remains is an indulgent performance style.

Tammy is pure sex, I don't mean that in a puerile way, I mean that in like a Jungian archetype way.

the sticker is for month and year. it says the month using the first 3 letters and the year underneath.

the actual story is that prop company licence plates are dated in old years because no one usually films them up close.

i still think its a fuck-up

the admin has seen episodes early, tl;dr the whole forum was lynched last night and reddit is fuming

I'd rather buy that sick scraf desu

>1 1 9

you think so? maybe andy is, but i remember lucy being just as annoying

3/3
>You just don’t get it, man.

>Hilariously, the more one lambasts the show, the more one is labelled a philistine. Any criticism unleashes the relentless elitism of Twin Peaks fans, as if the show requires an advanced network of neurons in order to be fully understood.

>In this wonderfully (and perhaps appropriately) nonsensical article from Vulture, the writer insists we need to experience the show on Lynch’s terms (a running qualifier from many a US TV critic). It's as if any instinctual gripe can be corrected by remembering everything was by intention, whether or not that intention is evident or solvable. In fact, this Vulture writer verbally whips himself for expressing confusion in previous reviews. Poor guy.

>Never before has a showrunner been able to use such unbridled sycophancy to their benefit. This series revival is even more dislocated and arbitrary than the original – as if Lynch is testing viewer patience as much as possible purely to see how many of us end up hospitalised. The pacing makes a snail seem speedy – shots of inaction are held for so long that I kept checking whether I’ve accidentally hit the pause button.

>If you hadn’t known a thing about Twin Peaks and the first episode of the third season was released by an unknown showrunner, I can guarantee you’d think it was the best-looking piece of television made by a conceptual art student you’ve ever seen.

Read it.

"When light leaves a star in the Zeta Reticuli system, which is roughly 38 light years away. It would take approximately 1.6 months for light to arrive at Earth if both and there relative positions were in the fifth density. Each level is a leap for differentials in time and the speed of light to our universe. You are now pondering to yourself, what does all this mean? There are some potential applications that use density shifting as a base for new technology such as, traveling faster than the speed of light, making it possible to have surgery without breaking the skin, and the ability to transport matter to different locations in what is perceived as instantaneously. The capability for a mass to pass through solid matter in 3rd density when the molecular structure vibrational rate is in a transition phase moving to or from 4th density, and the ability to manipulate the flow of time are just some of the benefits for density shifting."

Notice the reference to Mark Frost's "Zeta Reticuli" system aka the home of the gray aliens. Note everything else also. And what year did the gray alien crash that Douglas Milford saw with Nixon? Same year that we flashed back to after 1945 in Part 8. Scope all that shit out in the quote, it's tight.

Why is it no longer a birthday present?