Which Spanish accent is the best?

Which Spanish accent is the best?

Which is the equivalent of English RP or, the Queen's English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiEvykdL4
youtu.be/VlK-neOypDM
youtube.com/watch?v=l_cb0fw3A80
youtube.com/watch?v=ybQecR1WuCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically? Lima Peru speaks the best Spanish.

Ironically? Colombia

I have a hard time differenciating accents in other languages, but the Lima accent is so clear. I love it.

>Which is the equivalent of English RP or, the Queen's English?
is there such a thing as a True Neutral accent in any language?
if anything, everytime ye olde aenglish is spoken on a movie it gets dubbed as madrilean accent

spain - posh english, considered effeminate by detractors
caribbean - chav english, filled with slang, loud and confusing to outsiders who can recognise the words they're saying but not what the fuck any of it's supposed to mean
mexican - mickey mouse shit, they sound like saturday morning cartoons, constantly whining.
colombian - japanese anime, women sound kawaii uguu~ while men can sound like sharp businessmen or ruthless norio wakamoto types
chile - imagine the most incomprehensible scots but worse, it's a different language
argentina - american / canadian equivalent, fairly standard sounding but with a few oddities here and there
equatorial guinea - the patrician's choice.

>Which Spanish accent is the best?
Northern Mexican accent, just like southern USA accent but in Spanish,

>Which is the equivalent of English RP or, the Queen's English?
Depends on the region, in Spain they use to consider Madrilean accent like neutral
In latin america it is all mixture of "neutral" words with central Mexican accent, this is due to dub in movies or series.

t. delusional chicanofaggot

CHICANO

Yeah, tell me what country dubs most of movies and series
And it is not becase I am Mexican, I actually hate the central Mexican accent, it sounds too "singed" for me.

SUrprisingly accurate. As a personal preference and to be a contrarian, I fucking love the caribbean accent, especially Cuba and PR despite the hatred they receive by pretty much everyone else

>argentina - american / canadian equivalent, fairly standard sounding but with a few oddities here and there
"no", its spanish whit an italian accent, it's not standard at all, if anything it's an oddity between the spanish accents

Canarian

Colombians have the coolest accent.

t. Nyc

>Madrilean
I hope you mean some place in latin america called madrid and not the capital of spain.

he's right though our northern accent is like their southern/texan one. Rural sounding and their speech is full of agricultural/cattle alegories

>in Spain they use to consider Madrilean accent like neutral
The what now? Madrileños speak with the stongest "j" ever. Its like having a throat made of sandpaper
The most "neutral" for castilian is in Valladolid

Posh : Catalan/Basque speaking Spanish
Friendly but dumb : Andalusian
Sing songy : Colombia
Neutral : standard Spanish accent or mexican accent for the sudaca
Weird :chilean accent
And the funniest for me is the rioplatense one " Cho me chamo Jorge, cha voy a hacer una paecha en una cache cerca de la placha"

limean accent

youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiEvykdL4

Carribean English is more like nignog ebonics, because nigs/mulattos speak it.

Also argentine accent is Spanish spoken by Italians and french

Busca acento gallego en YouTube

>tfw you are right.

Chilean speak is no longer spanish, it's a fucking dialect.

idk but Andalusian accent is fucking horrible

The one that's used in latin american dubbing
That's as neutral as it gets

You're just used to it

Aren't we all?
It's the same accent for all of Latin America and it's literally called neutral spanish

someone post different spanish accents

youtu.be/VlK-neOypDM

Parawhy
youtube.com/watch?v=l_cb0fw3A80

wtf I love viruelenzela now

judia asquerosa

from those accents, colombian and argentinian were best

>a country were everybody has a lipth
everytiem

Literally what the fuck is wrong with argies, chileans and galicians?
do they even speak spanish?

Is this latin humour?

Galicians are basically porch of geese

it's chicano humor.

el nuebito
youtube.com/watch?v=ybQecR1WuCk

Which Spanish should I learn? Is European Spanish considered to be comprehensible or are there other varieties that are more understood?

where do you want to travel?
The best spanish you can learn is the spanish you will use.

Spanish is pretty comprehensive among most of hispanic nations
So don't worry about that.

proper chilean spanish

Português tbqhwyg

>They use the flag used by the Nationalist side during the Spanish Civil War to represent Spain
BASED

>considered effeminate
the opposite, if anything they think we speak too harshly.

>lisp meme

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH SUDACA

imagine if a bunch of retards started saying "sink" instead of think, "sree" instead of three, etc. and had the fucking nerve to claim YOU have a speech impediment.

ZHUT YOUR WHORE MOUZ ZUDACA, HOZTIAZ

IMAGINE IF A BUCH OF RETARDZ STARTED ZAYING "ZINK" INSTEAD OF "ZINK", "ZREE" INSTEAD OF "ZREE", ETZETRA AND HAD THE FUCKING NERVE TO CLAIM YOU HAVE A ZPEECH IMPEDIMENT, COÑO, JODER HOZTIAZ TÍO, CHAVAL.

No, you sound cute

Intredazting, to us sudacas sound very girly and high pitched, like it's hard to tell apart men from women.

When CHIs finally conquer the USA they will claim that brits lisp. It's going to be hilarious.

>Which Spanish should I learn?
Spanish from Spain probably
>Is European Spanish considered to be comprehensible
Yes
>are there other varieties that are more understood?
Probably neutral slang free Mexican due to all the dubs they make for Latin America

I have a similar feeling for Spanish men and women too
Your women sound a little too harsh and not girly enough

How does European Spanish intonation compare to Mexican Spanish? As someone who does speak neither variety, my first subjective impression is that Mexican sentence melody sounds more flat. What are your opinions on this matter?

Both sounds retard for the rest of the spanish-speaking faggots.

Cultured Lima speak is by far the best spanish.

> intonation
it's very hard to explain. Both varieties sound singy for any speaker foreign to both countries. Perhaps mexicans tend to elongate the words a bit more than spaniards, but that is not necessarily a bad thing: i.e ooooooorale.

Ceuteño