1002. Janeway
1003. Kim
1004. T'Pol
1005. Will Crusher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BnBlgLR0YU
johnstonsarchive.net/startrek/st-episodes-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Quark in mid-tier you absolute pleb?

Could be mild autism. Quark is in my top 6, but top 5 lists can only have 5. So when I list them I have to leave one out, always a different one though.

There are enough characters amongst all of Star Trek to have Top-Tier be like 10 characters at least.

>Data that high
>no Sysc-bro

wew

>3. Q
>Top-tier
hm...

>6. Quark
>7. Picard
>8. O'Brien
>Mid-tier

fuck you OP you suck

Why is he so perfect?

>tfw in the behind the scenes of DS9 it's explained the Cardassians appearance was decided purely because one of the people involved in TNG wondered "What if we had an alien race with a spoon shape over their forehead?"

I want to do a shot of kanar out of Garak's spoon. Will he let me?

>Janeway
>shit-tier

Stay mad, Tuvix-apologist

it all boils down to 2>1 at the end and tuvix was a selfish cunt anyway

>O'Brien picked the gook over the top tier Cardassian qt

I'll never understand.

Just finished TNG and halfway through DS9 now.

Does any other Star Trek series delve into D E E P philosophical questions like TNG did? I want a Star Trek experience that really makes you think and DS9 isn't doing it for me like TNG did.

I'll never forgive him for passing on loli keiko

DS9 has a few good eps about the ethics of war, but thats about it

VOY and ENT are about as deep as a puddle

TOS = Cheese
TNG = Philosophy
DS9 = Action
VOY = Retardation
ENT = Haven't watched, can't judge.

Keep watching DS9 though, it does get quite good

>you will never have a fertile as fuck Spoonhead waifu that you leave alone waiting for you barefoot and pregnant by the replicator while you fuck off to play darts with you genetically enhanced fuccboi best friend after you fixed the stations waste disposal unit again

>it's an "o'brien reveals his foot fetish" episode

I bet he regrets his decision every day.

>MIIIIIILLEEEESSS! Have you seen my Borganodian Pus-Spitting Tree?

>Data #2
>no Trip
>no genocidal nig
I think this post was made to be controversial

>kirk not even on the list
end yourself

>>MIIIIIILLEEEESSS! Have you seen my breast pump? Little Dugal O'Brien is hungry and my scaley spoon nipples are chafing again!

GREAT MEN ARE NOT 'PEACE MAKERS'.....

>Mirror universe
>hair becomes combed up and spiky
EVIL

>tfw this random /trek/ shitposting thread is more comfy than the thread where people are trying to have actual discussion in between autistic shit flinging

Why is that?

Captain, recommend we fire a full spread of photon torpedos

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Mr. Word belay that order and spread your wife's legs instead. I'm going in.

Was it autism?

Mr. Word, everytime I go down on my lovely wife, I can still smell your Klingon musk. What's your recommendation?

>tfw you typed mr. word accidentally and ruined your shitpost

He was just lonely, he a gud boi dindu nuffin wrong.

Actual "discussion" is just DS9 vs. Voyager vs. TNG vs. Enterprise screeching matches

Why the fuck doesn't my phone dictionary have Worf in it by now?

I'm surprised they didn't throw in an evil goatee too.

I'm sensing a lot of anger in you Worf, do you want to talk about it over a hot chocolate in Ten Forward?

rule of acquisition 77: op is a faggot

I'm going to eat your wife's spotted pussy like it was a fresh bowl of gagh.

What a fine shot of his ass

>we need to make Mayweather look evil
>how about "Demolition Man" Wesley Snipes

Spandex uniforms > all others

Set course for W A R P T H I C C

Cardassians > Ferengi > Klingons > Humans > Romulans > Vulcans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bajorans

>klingons that high
for what reason?

They're natural swashbucklers. Drinking and singing and fighting, sure they might not be the best diplomats, but who needs another race of picards?

Imagine chubby Rikes in an original spandex uniform

fair enough, I always felt they were massive tryhards. then again, I really loved Martok. best klingon on the show

You forgot somebody, Pinkskin.

Next time I get drunk I'm writing you fanfic because I feel a kinship with your weird horny dedication.

Imagine fat Riker in a spandex uniform

Is he about to throw up?

youtube.com/watch?v=3BnBlgLR0YU
It's canon fat

What kind of Star Trek ship would be best to do sick drifting in space with?

Serious answers only plz

Delta Flyer

Implying Bones isn't the GOAT

>captain, I sense those Romulans might be deceiving us
>captain, I sense those Klingons might be angry
>captain, I sense those Ferenghi want money

Even thought Tom Paris was an autist who thought he was born in the wrong generation

I think it was a good idea to give the Delta Flyer physical controls

I cant imagine response time is very speedy using a touch pad when youre dodging fire from enemy ships and you have to look at it to see where you are pressing. Its fine when youre just cruising but if you need to change headings rapidly then youre fucked

If you had a joystick kinda thing it would be a lot easier to quickly respond in the heat of battle

>inb4 the computer does it

Pretty sure the Bashir queer is a gay paki Londoner, xv

>If you had a joystick kinda thing it would be a lot easier to quickly respond in the heat of battle
*Riker maneuvers*

What? No, I'm a bisexual American whatever sex you want me to be.

There are pics of this person on the archive if you want to see them

Oh, I never watched the TNG movies

at least they did something right

*Decides to never fucking do that*

In time you will learn that the prophets have a plan for all of is, child. It is best not to wander until your path is revealed. Follow the natural order of things and feel the prophets' blessings as I feel them.

TNG movies are about what would happen if normie tier Sup Forumssplayers got to get her and created three really bad mviea and one okay one

Spoiler Alert: I look like this.

If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

How can people say they didn't like Kai Winn when she elicited the exact response she was meant to in people: anger and distrust

Xhe's a science officer and less manly than Jadzia... Finding myself conflicted here.

Because she is Hillary Clinton in space

I can't wait to finish TOS so I can move on to TNG and explore the rest of the franchise. I love TOS so much, I don't know why any guide would recommend skipping episodes. Just now got to Season 3, Spock's Brain and Spectre of the Gun are top tier Trekino.
However, if there's another fucking episode where a higher intellegence/more evolved race demands control over the ship to repopulate themselves/go home/etc. I am going to shit myself. I like the obvious "well we have Roman/Western/Nazi props today" episodes more.

Don't forget to watch the TOS movies before TNG bro, and definitely don't skip episodes.

The Undiscovered Country was a perfect goodbye to the TOS crew*, and bridges the gap between TOS and TNG very nicely.

* Fuck Generations, seriously, thankfully you should watch it between 2 great episodes of DS9 which is a nice palette cleanser.

TOS is cozy as hell and has some amazing episodes, but the bad episodes feel like they are two hours long and the characters are so stock and predictable they are almost boring. I appreciate what Gene was trying to do with a vision of the future and a diverse cast, but I really feel like TOS has aged like milk in a lot of ways and it makes me sad because I do want to like it more.

>when she elicited the exact response she was meant to in people: anger and distrust

They wouldn't have literally cast Nurse Ratched if they weren't.

Bashir missed the pre Ganglion fiber question so this Julianna Margolis lookalike could get valedicktorian and he ended up getting found out anyways in the long run.

I think Miles was probably a great racquetball player, we just never knew because his competition was a mutant.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>Garak, I'm playing racquetball and I need a new uniform.
>Say no more my dear doctor. I have the perfect design in mind.

My exact feelings towards The original s.

The sets, the pacing and some the acting by the non main cast do not hold up well.

Why the fuck is Enterprise so bad, like it's not just dumb bad like Voyager is, it's like how to make bad design choice and abuse the shit out of time travel.

Voyager I can at least look at, and think "ha bad B movie type shit". Enterprise is like "could we revisit WW2 again, also let's do an episode where a dude has a baby!"

He's not small it's just that he has REally long legs.

Also explains why dax waited for a "smaller" host before letting attain "symbiotic relations"

This episode was just fucking weird.

@sirpatstew has a head like a xenomorph
>and a cock like a Predator

biggest fuck you was the ending, LOL IT WAS JUST A HOLOGRAM REMAKE lol right?

Fuck you that Mpreg episode is fucking great. If it was done with any character other than Trip it would be unwatchable.

Enterprise had some of the most Star Trek-y scripts imaginable and one of the best season of any Trek overall.

I love Enterprise more than the original series but it did have the worst episode of all time even worse than threshold

I want to hug Naomi Wildman and then tuck her in bed

Enterprise had some cool ideas and executed them in what could be the worst way possible.

>that one episode where they find a planet of humans who were used as slaves but fought back and became the rulers of the old west the planet

then
>hey archer can you take us back to earth? lol no but I'll totally tell someone you are here

I've watched some of the TOS movies (2-4), saving 5th (and 6th?) as my finale to TOS.
Is there a recommended viewing order for TNG/DS9/later movies?
>aged like milk
This is kind of a funny opinion to me. B-Movie plot lines and quality abound, admittedly, but in a way with genuine and apparent vision and charm. Don't see how you can look at it all-in-all and say it aged like milk.

>Tuvix
>not the deepest philosophical episode of Trek ever

Rewatching "The Naked Now" atm. This episode is so much better now that I know the characters and their personalities. They shouldn't have put it so early in the season.

>saving 5th (and 6th?) as my finale to TOS
Watch them back to back, 5 starts really strong and falls apart, 6 is great all the way through. The viewing order for the shows really depends how autistic you want to be about it, this isn't the exact release order but it should line up all the plot points as much as you need, so I'd call it the minimally autistic viewing order:

>TOS Movies
>TNG S01E01 - S06E11 (Chain of Command, Part II)
>DS9: The Emissary (the pilot, it's a 2-parter so it may be called 1 or 1+2)
This is just so you recognise the characters in the upcoming TNG crossover and know what's happening at the same time in the universe. Then:
>Finish TNG
>DS9 Episode 2 (Past Prologue) to S03E26 (The Adversary)
>Star Trek: Generations
>Finish DS9
>Watch the rest of the TNG movies
>Voyager
>Enterprise

Before someone asks, and for comparison, this is real autism: johnstonsarchive.net/startrek/st-episodes-1.html

lol
just saw this episode last night

I can forgive bad production, but not bad design. Like this is super minor, but the male uniforms in TOS really bug me. The female ones are qt as fuck, but the male uniforms are this horrible felt fabric that looks like something my grandma made. It's superficial, but it really breaks my immersion that this is supposed to be the future.

Also a lot of the social rights issues that they address aren't as contraversal today as they were at the time, so I feel the philosophy of the show falls flat sometimes and then you're just left with bad acting and bad sets.

I always compare TOS to the Beatles. Like at the time they were revolutionary, but since then better and newer things inspired by them have happened to music and they seem dull by comparison anymore.

damn troi looking curvier/delicious

She's been joining Riker in his late night raids on the replicators.

Physically speaking, how did humans rank in terms of strength?

Has anyone done a detailed analysis?

Are we stronger than Cardassians?