Tell me about Navalny. Is he a good guy?

Tell me about Navalny. Is he a good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

idelreal.org
interfax.ru/russia/589512
youtube.com/watch?v=3ex1z3g9JXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More of a grey guy. Just like all politicians. What sucks is there's no bloody choice. I can't even choose what kind of shit I'm going to be fed with for the next five years.

Kek, that's what you get for going commie

He is the hero Russia needs, but Russians are a minority in their own country and the brown people love Russian pussy too much to let Putin go.

>Free markets
>Good

I love Putin.
t. immigrant from Central Asia

>capitalism on the rise for the past hundred years
>at the same time, Britain shrinks massively and gets BTFOd by Germany
Sounds pretty good to me

Well, you sure have a lot of choice, between blue colored and grey colored variants.

He looks and sounds like a pleasant person. But he is a ploitician, so he is corrupted to the core. His only difference with Putin that he has no power and yet to stole a lot of billions of dollars from Russian budget.

I don't care about elections, in the end rich people will get more rich and poor folks will strive to survive.

>five

That's what we get for trusting (((american advisors))) during our shift to capitalism.

>[SANCTIONED]

isn't he a puppet controlled by Putin?

He is a fraud, which distracts attention from the real opposition.

Who care?

please elaborate

>Gets shot

>the real opposition

He s a meme with meme stances on political issues that contradict eachother. Basically empty pandering to everybody.

He's an ok guy, I'd vote for him. Judging by the amount of shit he and his supporters get from the government (including his brother and countless supporters getting jailed) he must be doing something right.

Should have started the shift after WW2 when relations were good instead of being an antagonist for 50 years

> implying you weren't the cunts who started the cold war

I would support him if he wasn't pro-gun. Anyway, this discussion is pointless because Putin would rather kill him then let him participate in the election. Also, this thread should be moved to Sup Forums

Will you vote for Hodorkovsky too?

Any Russian can buy a gun today.

>Soviet politicians literally says everyone will live under communism one day
Yeah, really sounds like we started it

What has he got to do with anything?

Only a hunting gun. And there are all sorts of restrictions.
What is wrong with that? It id literally the point of communism, it is not supposed to work without the global revolution.
(English isn't your native tongue, is it?)

>Only a hunting gun. And there are all sorts of restrictions.
And what do you want? Machinegun?

>What is wrong with that? It id literally the point of communism, it is not supposed to work without the global revolution.
It doesn't work, since it removes choice. I should be able to make more money if I choose to work harder
>(English isn't your native tongue, is it?)
Yes it is. I originally was going to say politician to refer to a particular politician, but then made it plural and didn't care to fix the says

You need to seriously work on reading comprehension. I said that I do not support Navalny because he is a pro-gun boy. You responded to me " Any Russian can buy a gun today. " And I pointed out that you can only buy a hunting gun, not a pistol or a revolver.
And now you are implying that I want to be able to buy a machine gun. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you brain damaged?

He wants to get shot.

>It doesn't work, since it removes choice.
I didn't mean to excuse communism and be "it wasn't communism" kinda guy. The point of my message was that according to Marxist Doctrine there will be World revolution and it is inevitable. So I don't see why it was so surprising to see soviet politicians to talk about how everybody will live under communism one day.

Navalny not pro-gun, not anti-corrupton, not for buiseness, not for Russians and not anti-muslim. He just analyse wishes of creative mid class and just make slogans of it withoput any plans to realise it.

>What is wrong with that? It id literally the point of communism, it is not supposed to work without the global revolution.

Communism is a pile of shit based on a pamphlet that was more of a philosophical theory not a plan. It's proponents continually forget that human nature will always make it fail on anything bigger than a commune.

>any

Wrong, to get a gun license you have to collect shitton of papers, pass medical examitation, pass the exam on knowledge of the safety rules, pay the tax, and wait up to 30 days until your application will be consideration by the LRO, after buying a firearm (which are ridiculously overpriced) you must register it in the police or National Guard within 14 day otherwise it will be confiscated with the license. Not to mention you may be rejected for some minor shit like making an anti-government comment in the internet.
While in America you can buy a gun/rpg/M1 tank/recreational nuke in any grocery store.

We have similar regulations. Apply for a license, collect papers, pass medical exam and then you're free to purchase any other weapon than an assault rifle/grenade launcher/tank..you get the gist

But it is a good thing. Giving Slavs the 2nd amendment, would result in global genocide

>Machinegun?

15Ю71 thermonuclear device.

>muh guns
>muh low taxes
>muh free market
mutt fingers made this picture

>realise
implement
learn the fucking language

How do you know what his plans are? You don't. And you will never know unless he gets elected.
It is ok for a politician to say stuff that appeals to the masses. This is what democracy is meant for. People will elect a person who promises to deliver things that they want the most.

Communism is shit, so what? Is it a reason to start a war?

A gun is not a bread. Of course you should proof that you not an criminal or insane person. Medical "examination" is just inquiry blanks from psichiatry and narcodispanser, you show it to doctor and he gives you paper without any actual examination. "Exam" is just list of instructions you click "ok" on gisuslugi site and its done. Tax is about $10. It even easier than dealing with car.
In America you can only buy a pistol, shotgun or carbine and you have to wait several days. Shop owner will never give you a weapon immidiately.

Do Russian ethnic minority groups like Putin?

No. Problem is, there is no alternative.

Oh, minorities? Yes, they like him. Haвepнoe я в глaзa oбдoлбaлcя.

>minorities

They're the ones who like Putin the most, otherwise 99% of them wouldn't be voting him. In Russian regions even with all riggings he barely gets 50% of votes.

>you have to wait several days

>Oh, minorities? Yes, they like him.
Are you stupid or are you pretending? Go read something else then posts on the dumbest Russian nationalist VK pages.

Start here:
idelreal.org

No. Putin destroyed federalism in Russia and ruined all the authonomies, banned free elections of Republics' presidents and even banned the use of the word "President" in each Republic. The only ones who aren't cucked yet and are fighting Imperialist menace are Tatars, may Allah bless them all.

And plus to this he banned mandatory regional language classes in schools, even though it has OFFICIAL status in each of republic. So he's going to ruin constitutional rights of non-Russian peoples and turn us all into Russian Empire (or Soviet Union) 2.0.

Why should I read our site created by West spies instead of russian?

t. tatar

>The only ones who aren't cucked yet and are fighting Imperialist menace are Tatars

Ayrat, please, actually you're one of the most cucked ones along with finno-ugrics who already completely forgot their native languages and all speak nothing but Russian.

interfax.ru/russia/589512

Chechen elections were falsificated by Kadyrov, Putin's cocksucker. They already filled all the bulletins by 11:30 AM and nobody was allowed to vote.

Murrican choice is latin spelling or greek spelling of the same kike capitalist party.

Total lies.

>interfax.ru/russia/589512
Read this
It was all because of fucking Putin, that's why everybody hates him right now.

>Kadyrov, Putin's cocksucker
It's the other way around

>may Allah bless them all
Now that's the time to stop a conversation. It's a subhuman.

>It's the other way around
Either way, Chechen people have no benefits in this situation.

Your IQ is so low that you cannot even recognize humor or irony.

Пишитe пo pyccки. Bcё paвнo тyт oдни pyccкиe.

Non-russians should not have any rights in Russia. Mere existence of your "republics" and "autonomies" is a mistake, just become Russians or get the fuck out from the country, bitches.

Just ironically pissed in your mother's mouth.

Russia will either be federation with subjects of federation having all the rights they need to preserve their people's national identities, or will balkanize as every empire does.

Every empire will fall. Every monument crumble. (c)
youtube.com/watch?v=3ex1z3g9JXU

>Russian IQ and discussion level
Literally hachik's level. Can see no difference.

The only people who vote for Putin are minorities and diaspora.

Well ok Chechnya looks suspicious but what about all the other republics? Why were there no protests then? The only really big protests took place in Moscow, where Putin received merely 46% of the votes.

>Chechnya looks suspicious
>dagestan doesn't
>ingushetia doesn't
>karachay-cherkessia doesn't
>tuva doesn't
>russian election as a whole doesn't

He has jew lips

>Why were there no protests then?
Because you get 250000 roubles fine as a "reward" for participating in protests and got your family killed and your house burned if you are trying to do it in Chechnya.

Minnihanov (President of Tatarstan) is also very afraid to lose his seat and all the remaining authonomy in case if someone will protest in the streets, so he's trying to press them down as strong as he can.

And Dagestan, Ingushetia, etc. also have Putin-backed criminals in charge, they falsificate everything just like they do in Chechnya, it's all the same in every region

JUUUICE EVERYWHERE

The results go in line with what the opinion polls have predicted. Also, who else are churkas supposed to vote for if not Putin (who often defends Islam)? The communist, the islamophobe or the liberal?

>The results go in line with what the opinion polls have predicted.
Opinion polls made by pro-Kremlin activists.

>The communist, the islamophobe or the liberal?
Sobchak defends federalism.

>churkas
Russian diaspora GTFO.

>Sobchak
don't be ridiculous

Is Alexei an american puppet?

Levada is an independent agency and registered as a foreign agent because it supposedly receives money from the US. There are American polling agencies like Pew Research or Gallup that show the same results are Russian pollsters.

>Muslims voting for a liberal, pro-American Paris Hilton knockoff
I don't know if you're being serious at this point

You literally have 0 valid points to offer

everything is an American puppet, including you

>he banned mandatory regional language classes in schools
Yes he made them voluntary for the students which makes sense because there's no need for ethnic Russians or Ukrainians to be forced to learn Tatar if they don't want to

There are like 15% of the ethnical population in Khakassia, and almost none of them speaks khakassian as their native or second tongue. Why should khakassian be a mandatory language to learn?