Germany reacts to terror attacks

New plans for more security by the ministers of the leading party:

>Complete ban of burkas
>ending dual citizenship
>stop funding of mosques by extremist organisations
>faster and easier deportation of criminal foreigners
>more police
>more surveillance via CCTV

Of course the left calls it "populistic" and tries to stop implementation of the first four points.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731430/German-family-travel-Russia-claim-ASYLUM-claiming-country-no-longer-safe-migrant-influx.html
deutschlandfunk.de/doppelte-staatsbuergerschaft-gabriel-abschaffung-mit-spd.447.de.html?drn:news_id=644004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Complete ban of burkas

I refuse to believe Germany has the balls for this.

Haha holy fuck. Germany truly is cucked if people are calling for extremist funding of mosques

Saudi Arabia wants to build you at least 200 Wahhabi Mosques

People without brain damage see this as a bad idea

RACIST XENOPHOBIC FUCKSCUM

>>faster and easier deportation of criminal foreigners
you mean sending them back to us?

you better start soon so this will get Hofer elected with 70%+

You are on our list, op.

Sincerly,
Thomas DeMaizere

Gee, i wonder why the left would say that. Probably because ever since 9/11 more surveillance was the answer to every fucking problem. By every administration btw.
More police is a good thing. So far only the intelligence agencies got better funding.

Looks like somebody is afraid of losing the next elections

extremists are the turkish state and some dudes on the arab peninsula in this case

This.

>ending dual citizenship

but i'm german/american.

what will happen to my voting rights in the US?

Also more power for the Verfassungschutz (basically the german NSA) and intelligence services in general.
That`s honestly the only one I somewhat have a problem with, everything else is just overdue.

>import millions of mudslimes
>turn into a police state to deal with them
i-it's not so bad, Germany, hehehe

Who gives a shit. Decide what you are.

A few more terror attacks and Merkel will morph into the Fuhrer

hey but it worked so well in france

>says the skeleton to his doctor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom

I'm an Army kid, i will go back if you find your balls again and kick us out :^)

>Ending dual citizenship
I wonder what would happen to my wife seeing as she is german..

>>Complete ban of burkas
face covers but whatever their women already don't leave the house
>>ending dual citizenship
Turkey for example already refuses to tell who has/has not citizenship, waste of time
>>stop funding of mosques by extremist organisations
will this include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey? if not, waste of time
can't be deported to unsafe countries, right to family life, threat of torture/capital punishment
>>more police
police already over stretched
>>more surveillance via CCTV
reactive, doesn't act as deterrent, errodes rights of bio-Germans

Why do Germans believe that the people who imported so many problems now have the solutions?

This >faster and easier deportation of criminal foreigners
will NOT work if this >ending dual citizenship
gets passed!

KEEP DUAL CITIZENSHIP! IF THEY BEHAVE LIKE NIGGERS TAKE AWAY THEIR GERMAN CITIZENSHIP AND SEND THEM BACK TO THE SHIT HOLE THEY CALL 'HOME'.

Heil Hitler!

Needs more private guns.

If we had the balls to do that, Germany surely can.

give me the keys to the nuclear missiles on my clay and I promise you my balls will grow as big as the eiffel tower

>Complete ban of burkas
>ending dual citizenship
>more surveillance via CCTV

How is any of this preventing terrorism? God I hate those fucking retards.

France did it in 2010

they will just adopt a 'dont ask/dont tell' policy. so long as you don't share your passport, German state has no way to find out you are citizen of another country if your 2nd country refuses to cooperate.

I think it's about having the power to revoke citizenship rather than ending dual citizenship completely

Quebec did it too for a tiny bit.

More surveillance by CCTV is fucking useless.
During the attack of Mohammed Merah in France, The mayor of Nice was boasting about the fact that if it was in his City, he will be caught 2 minutes after because there is a CCTV for every 360 people.
Guess what, it didn't stop A FUCKING TRUCK to ram trough a hundred people for 2 kilometers on a pedestrian only road.

All of the criminal and terrorist refugees have been male. What the fuck will banning the burqa achieve?

Literally what is wrong with populism in a country in such an extreme situation as Germany?

You don't honestly believe that to be true.

force them to slightly adapt to the culture of their hosts

quelle?

Giving muslims a chance to bitch about discrimination so they can renege on that issue almost immediately.

I'll just leave this here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731430/German-family-travel-Russia-claim-ASYLUM-claiming-country-no-longer-safe-migrant-influx.html

good luck germany

>german/american
>american
you're an american, fatso

literally any bigger german media outlet's front page

Why did Strache and "based guy who had a car accident" hate each other?

I suggest you better watch this mesure

Yes so when you get mowed down by some muzzie they can identify it was him who did it after your dead.

You have to decide then. Also: you are a small minority in this regard. The greatest holders of dual-citizenship are Turks.

Trying to gnaw away at their hardline beliefs.

Slowly but surely they will Jew away most of their Islamic beliefs.

>Of course the left calls it "populistic" and tries to stop implementation of the first four points.

populism is only a bad thing when you aren't advocating the popular policy

>more power for the Verfassungschutz
Finally! We can crack down on the real problem...German right-wing extremists!

t. Heiko Maas

Yeah, Germany will totally implement these plans (they won't)
If they did, our ruling party could be branded as "racist", so let's keep our doors open and our eyes closed...

Fuck. I have dual - German and US - citizenship.

>ending dual citizenship
>Deutschen, die für eine Terrororganisation kämpfen und mindestens eine weitere Staatsangehörigkeit besitzen, soll die deutsche Staatsbürgerschaft entzogen werden dürfen.

Only if you are german and fight for ISIS you`ll lose your german citizenship.

Why don't they just send them all back home?

Oh it's Germany. A cuck country.

I doubt Merkel will accept any of this because it might jeopardize her chances at a noble prize and because this won't do anything to stop terrorism.

Oh ye of little faith living on Sup Forums memes.

actually my grandparents were poles who migrated legally to the US, my dad joined the Army and had a kid with my german mother while working in Bavaria.

how is your 500€ Job going, Mateusz?

Ami go home. Fucking imperialist Besatzerschwein. I'll take 5 Turks for every single one of your filthy kind.

Should be extended to Anglos. They wreak far more havoc on the world than those silly Tusken

Burqa bans are populist though. I agree with it, but barely anyone wears them. Its the most symbolically populist anti-muslim legislation to enact, because barely any muslims wear them in the west.

Ban Hijabs, and watch the outcry.

another Army Anchorbaby?

i dont care , as long as i can have my russian citizenship :^)

Ending dual citizenship

Nice. Now every single terrorist in deutschland will be a literal german male.

Meine Eltern sind beide Deutsche. Ich hatte lediglich das Privileg auf US-Amerikanischem Territorium geboren zu werden.

You do realize that its all going to be used on you native Germans right?

The current Islamic crisis is to empower the state to crush native resistence to the real replacement from Africa to come.

For example this will stop native masked marches and crush a resurgent Germanic ethno-religion, it allow the state to define and ban what is "extreme" or "hateful".

Fucking hell you Germans are stupid cunts.

>I'll take 5 Turks for every single one of your filthy kind.
Even David Sonboly knew the problem were the Turks.
I'll take 100 Amis for every Turk
They truly are the roach race

Na dann ist es ja kein Problem für Dich, Deinen amerikanischen Pass abzugeben.

thats the problem if OP does not include source and is a huge faggot, no you will lose your German citizenship but only if you ever fighted for ISIS.

This too?

Stupid fucking cretins, that'll be in place so they can revoke the citizenship of "extremist" native resistence in due course.

Basically this.

Cuck them.
No idea about results though.
If they are too redpilled, they will race war now.

or any other Terrorist organisation.

Im in. Where do i sign?

Btw can we get a murica like shoot first ask questions later law?

Left and rigth would piss them self next time jumping uppity at the police.

Entweder du bist deutscher oder verpiss dich.

Zeit flage zu bekennen.

Fuck off anarcho nigger paki.

We love the law. Unlike you incest monkeys.

If you force german/turks to give up dual citizenship aren't you just making it impossible to throw them out of the country?

>based guy who had a car accident

Jochen, lass doch mal stecken.

Bio-Deutsche wählen noch linker als die Mischlinge. Der Respekt für euch ist schon lange nicht mehr vorhanden.

>jews flooded the west with muslims not to replace the populace with dumb brown people, but to use their violence as an excuse to exert more power over their country

nutty

Nope. They can be collected in some kind of walled of protection center and keept in securety detention for there own safty.

A kind of lager. With lots of wörk.

*Ali Dawoud Sonboly

>the middle east has the numbers or birthrate for this

6 billion Africans by 2100 blindfuck

that's silly.

They could have moved across the border to Poland without needing to claim asylum or any legal hassle.

Russia's asylum gibs isn't high.

I can't wait until Germs gas you nigger.

And that's why you'll perish

The Jew has won

Does she have a Canadian passport

>Only if you are german and fight for ISIS you`ll lose your german citizenship.

DAS RASSIST!

Call me when, you know, you CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS

You helped the Jew, you're the last one to blame anyone.

Herbert das ist weder der richtige zeitpunkt noch ort um so was zu erörtern.

Das mit den linken ist eine lüge. Wo ist the fdp oder linke bitte? Haja!

Es sind unsre brüder und schwestern die es gut meinen. Es sind halt trottel die kommunisten schweine an die macht setzen wollen aber es sind unsre trottel.

Yes, that was implied in my post. But we have fought back against it in a few ways, such as the successful campaign against mandatory IDs, whereas you krauts will just accept everything your government does with open anus

fite me faget

>implying germans are welcome in poland

I have driven trough a small part of your country but even by seeing my german license plate the native drivers were more aggressive towards me

It doesn't matter what his name is. He was bullied by religious biggot roaches and made them pay for making his life a living hell.
He is the face of justice

Flashbacks of doging tigers and 109s.

As we know from the juden thats genetic.

There are two types of muslims, good responsible muslims who do their best to help the country they are living in, and there's sandniggers, basically the same as niggers in the USA that bitch all day and are lazy and blame the white man for having 5 baby daddies and for being single mothers. Of course there's also normal blacks who do their best to make the USA easier to live in.

deutschlandfunk.de/doppelte-staatsbuergerschaft-gabriel-abschaffung-mit-spd.447.de.html?drn:news_id=644004

>Dies sei mit seiner Partei nicht zu machen, sagte der Vizekanzler der "Berliner Zeitung". Das wäre das völlig falsche Signal. Wer etwa seit Jahrzehnten im Land lebende Deutsch-Türken unter Generalverdacht stelle, spiele ungewollt das Spiel des türkischen Präsidenten Erdogan, nach dem Motto: "Wer nicht für mich ist, ist gegen mich."

In short in english: Head of the SPD (social democrats) Sigmar Gabriel is rejecting the plans of the CDU/CSU to ending dual citizenships as it would be a "wrong signal".
Same will happen with all other plans, I imagine, apart from maybe more police and more surveillance (which can be easily used against evil rightwingers as well).
SPD is part of the government coalition and is mainly voted by few nostalgic workers that still for whatever reason believe it is the workers party and by immigrants. In fact most of the turkish immigrants vote for the SPD. So they will probably reject everything that would hurt turks and mudslimes since it those are their entire voting base.

>be german
>feel unsafe in germany
>move to fucking russia
thanks god i'm pole.

tiger wasn't even invented in 1939. also would you believe me that my great grand father (who was also of course polish) served in SS?

Did he die when he fell out of a guard tower?

There's muslims and sandniggers, sandniggers complain all day and want shariah law implemented in countries who don't care about their dumb laws and their hate for fags.

>>Complete ban of burkas
Niqabs are okay then.
>>ending dual citizenship
To make it impossible to deport people?
>>stop funding of mosques by extremist organisations
You'd have to stop all of them. Probably will end up with state-funded mosque construction at this rate anyway.
When you multiply 0 by anything, you get 0.
>>more police
Someone's got to do something about these fucking islamophobes!!!

Or it was a Shia (schiitischer) attack. Why else would his father go shooting with him while visiting Iran?

oy vey lets import people who like to commit violent acts, then lets increase spying on our citizens because of it, they will never know!
Oyyyveyyy

dont shut it downn