BREAKING: Donald Trump Threatens Hillary Clinton With Gun Violence

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM

That's just not true.

2nd amendment supporters have massive amounts of political power, because they have real grassroots support and funding.

Trump is absolutely disgusting and unfit to be president. You Drumpfkins need to take a serious look at who you are supporting you pathetic pieces of shit.

Drumpf only threatens death. Clinton acts on it. #imwithher now

I'm glad I watched this. This dude seriously cleared shit up.

People in the crowd get Trump's joke. And yet Sup Forums is saying "Trumpfags don't see it that way".

I'm #Hillshill now

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

The way the MSM is rolling this story, by Friday, they'll be saying he held up an assault rifle on stage, and while holding it by the thing that goes up, promised to shoot her in the face on live TV during the first debate.

>disgusting

liberal cunt women love using this word

/FBG/- Fingerbox General anyone?
Just got one of the original fingerboxes, I've been using it and it's pretty amazing

Probably going to move on up to a custom one for that extra flair and smoother operation, though

>disgusting

Liberal speak for "I find that personally offensive, so it can't be allowed, and must be eliminated because my feelings are more important than facts, other opinions, or reality itself."

I've never seen anything like this. I'm not young either. I'm too old for Sup Forums, even. And I've never seen anything like this media onslaught against a single man. So far, the media has called him a con man, a racist, a woman hater, a rapist, a baby hater, a deadbeat, broke, a traitor, a Russian spy, and now an assassin.

It really is a miracle that he's still in this race. In the olden days the Catholic Church would have canonized him as a saint.

>Trump Threatens Hillary Clinton With Gun Violence

>LOOK
>TRUMP SAID THE THING
>LOOK QUICK
>HE SAID THE THING AND NOW IT'S TERRIBLE

fuck you cenk

Seriously, who is this faggot, and why should I give a crap what he thinks?

Self appointed arbiter of all things go in this country. If he was really that patriotic, his show would be the Young Americans.

Fuck him and the Turk he rode in on!

when you bluster and sperg and list off 100 lies nobody is going to refute you but if you present them one at a time maybe you can get an eduction

a baby hater? no the media was just pointing out that he totally lost his cool and freaked out at the slightest interruption.

No he didnt. He wasnt even referring to Hillary. He was refering to the supreme court

meanwhile, the DNC called for the assassination of Assange

wow the alt right is Sup Forums tier now

welcome ot Sup Forums, my rebbid refugee friends. once you make it to b yo never go back.

Do me a favor and never post that fat, sweaty roach ever again.

you cuck.

Oh okay, thanks for Correcting the Record.

That's a sick case
Are those made of different wood or just finished differently.

Mine is obviously made of unfinished maple

We need a real murderer in the office.

Sage goes into the option field

Remember when HRC wanted Obama knocked off

>openly admitting you are a shill
Kek

*massive amounts of guns and intend to use them after they lose.

Lets play banana phone with the media!

Trump says 2nd amendment supporters shouldn't vote for Hillary. Four kids later it becomes "Trump told his supporters to find Hillary and kill her using ASSAULT RIFLES! Ban guns!"