blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update
youtube.com/watch?v=WywjHtIzNVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Just

I am sorry, But Trump just got BTFO

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of dilbert. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Shillary just has the media going in overload against Trump.

>Comments temporarily disabled

?

He's had the comments disabled for awhile.

Did you even read what you linked?

>if nothing changes, Hillary will win
So basically what we already know.
>lists a bunch of ways the game may change
Doesn't look like he's off the train to me.

OP is expecting us not to read the article.

>My personal bias is that I don’t think any 70ish-year old person (Clinton or Trump) should be president. You wouldn’t hire a 70-year old into any other type of job that requires high energy, mental flexibility, and a possible eight-years of service. Why would we do it for the most important job in the land? And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
>Objectively speaking, we are likely to have incompetent leadership – because of age alone – no matter whether Clinton or Trump wins. That should scare you.
Is he persuading, setting up a joke, or just being a dick to old people?

And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
>And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
>And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
1. Voters discover that Clinton has been hiding a major health issue.
>1. Voters discover that Clinton has been hiding a major health issue.
>1. Voters discover that Clinton has been hiding a major health issue.

HE KNOWS

>wikileaks releases something damaging
Seth Rich just happened.

>If nothing changes, Clinton will win in November. But things rarely stay the same. Here are several ways Trump could still win from behind.
>8. Someone assassinates Clinton because of Trump’s 2nd Amendment joke.

SCOTT ADAMS LITERALLY CALLING FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF HILLARY CLINTON
SOMEBODY CALL THE SECRET SERVICE

when was hillary ever about facts ffs?

>blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update
He makes a really good point about the age thing. Shill and Emp are both ~70 fucking years old. I wish we had a younger, smoother nationalist running for president.

>For the sake of entertainment, I’ll stick with my prediction of a Trump landslide win. But it can only happen if something big changes.

Well he's not completely wrong. The only way Trump can make ground again is by performing exceptionally well during the debates and taking risks. He has to appear less scary to retarded moderates while also effectively dominating Clinton and painting her as retarded.

Wikieaks, health issues, none of that shit is going to matter. In the end it's going to come down to how Trump reacts to the way Hillary has now painted him. So far all he's doing is pretty much giving her ammo.

>it's time to re-call my shot so I can still say I called my shot

>Here are several ways Trump could still win from behind.
>4. Trump makes the case that the Clinton Foundation is really about selling influence to foreign concerns.

I thought this was an established fact.

>6. A new surprise revelation about Clinton that no one sees coming.

Maybe nothing new, but more corruption will be unveiled, probably today or later this week.

>8. Someone assassinates Clinton because of Trump’s 2nd Amendment joke.
>joke
>j
>o
>k
>e

I guess it was funnier when Clinton did it in 2008. She so funnay.

Look at Trump and look at Clinton. Which one is really being affected by old age?

Really getting sick of this guy. His whole shtick seems to be "persuading" people into believing that he knows exactly what's going to happen. Constantly tweeks his predictions, but does so in a manner that (he thinks) will make him immune from criticism regards of the results.

If Trump wins: "I called it."
If Trump loses: "I made it clear that that landslide prediction was for the sake of entertainment."

It's ingenious. Similar to Bernie supporters who insist that Sanders didn't really lose because "His message resonated with the public."

He's probably using the age thing as the most benign criticism of both candidates possible.

Except for 7 & 8 its just a list of ways to take Clinton down kek. That cheeki breeki Dilbert man

2. Wikileaks releases something damaging.

3. Trump over-performs at the first debate, showing the world that he is willing and able to master the issues.

4. Trump makes the case that the Clinton Foundation is really about selling influence to foreign concerns.

5. Trump gives a speech or interview that is so effective in its empathy that he no longer appears to be crazy and racist.

6. A new surprise revelation about Clinton that no one sees coming.

7. Terror attacks push everything else out of the headlines in the final months.

8. Someone assassinates Clinton because of Trump’s 2nd Amendment joke.

If you've spent a meaningful amount of time around the aging and elderly you'd know he's fucking right

>blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update

Just read his book, you can tell right away that this guy IS FUCKING GARBAGE AND HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

Seriously, if he was born in our generation he would be a nobody.

Sounds like a bunch of hedging to me.

>5. Trump gives a speech or interview that is so effective in its empathy that he no longer appears to be crazy and racist.
This seems the easiest yet the hardest for Trump personally.

>For background, I endorsed Hillary Clinton (for my personal safety)
>For background, I endorsed Hillary Clinton (for my personal safety)

He pulled the same shit when the David Duke disavow drama was going on. He started pulling out until Trump continued to win primaries at which point he jjumped right back on

It's career suicide if he doesn't

SCOTT ADAMS IS THE 25-D CHESS GRANDMASTER
EITHER WAY THIS ELECTION GOES HE'LL BE ABLE TO SAY THAT HE PREDICTED THE OUTCOME

>A good speech...seems the easiest yet the hardest for Trump personally.
Actually is tricky when the press twists,omits and lies so much. The press have been beyond soviet

I feel like all he has to do to fix his woes with minorities is kiss a few nigger babies and give some speeches in the ghetto promising gibsmedats and whatnot.

Or maybe actual suicide from idiots who swallowed the Trump is Hitler meme

God dammit Ausfailia

"For the sake of entertainment, I’ll stick with my prediction of a Trump landslide win. But it can only happen if something big changes.

And something big changes about once a week."

Mentally? Trump. Physically? Clinton.

It's actually the least likely one given that die lügenpresse will just lie and twist his words regardless of what he says like they have for the last year

Master. Master.
Where these memes than I been after?
Master. Master.
Laughing till my sides...

>OP is expecting us not to read the article

OP knows us.

All I got out of this article is that he really hates old people.

he literally says I'M STILL STICKING WITH MY PREDICTION

learn to read you dingo fucking idiot

IIRC he didn't know Trump had already disavowed Duke before the CNN interview/trap.

5 minute after, first tweets : "Trump using black babies because he thinks Blacks are here to serve him"

2 hours later, HuffPost : "Trump latest gaffe : using Blacks as propaganda tools, not unlike slavery"

24 hours later, CNN : "Throwing bananas at black people like Trump did yesterday : an analysis of this latest provocation"

There's no way to win with the lugenpresse.

>I don’t think any 70ish-year old person (Clinton or Trump) should be president. You wouldn’t hire a 70-year old into any other type of job that requires high energy, mental flexibility, and a possible eight-years of service. Why would we do it for the most important job in the land? And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.

I think I have seen him kiss at least one brown baby. It doesnt matter, the press wouldnt broadcast it as it doesnt fit the narative they want to push.

If he went to the ghetto he would be likely shot by the easily tricked. If he promised gibs he would alienate his own supporters who are generally for low taxes & personal responsibility

What do you propose then to right the ship?

If even the most ardent, stubborn Drumpf supporter is withdrawing his support, you know Drumpf is in deep, deep shit. How is he going to dig his way out with those tiny hands of his?

>implying I would vote for a rocket scientist on that factor alone
scientism, ladies and gentlemen. Not even once

He endorsed Hillary for his own safety.

There is no fighting the ship because the press is another arm of the corrupt establishment

Can you really, REALLY, not tell he's pretty much joking around? Do you have aspergers?

So...what, just give up? Fuck that.

Based on how this is playing out, Trump is going to defeat Trump. He just doesn't know when to shut up and picks fights in the worst possible ways. When the debates happen, Trump may gain points, but he's just as likely to lose them over stupid shit.

Nevertheless, the 'damage' is done to the Republican party, and there is no going back to Reaganism. The fact that Scott Adams is seeing this about the same time I am, isn't surprising.

Yes, give up on trying to please the (((media))) as he's been doing since day one.

Well I think Dilbert man laid it out quite well in those first 6 points. As for specifics, who knows? To get where he has against all the obstacles in front of him is a near miracle tbqh so leave it to him and his campaign team. They seem pretty damn competent.

What I do know is that this whole election campaign would make a great novel. Only it would seem too far fetched tbqh

>For the sake of entertainment, I’ll stick with my prediction of a Trump landslide win.

OP can't read.

Same in UK.
Read all about it - Western Democracy just a meme

Not the fucking media. I mean on the Trump Train. We have to win or, as Ann Coulter said, "We'll be homesick forever."

I don't want that feel.

I know all too well.

It will be a movie one day provided Trump wins.

Yeah, it's almost as if he really is racist.

It's not what he is that matters but how the Jews portray him.

We have to win in spite of the media unlike Hillary.

>It will be a movie one day provided Trump wins
Probably if Hills wins too. Imagine the movie crap where evil KKK Grand Wizard Trump is taken down by combined team of wise-negro, no-nonsense feminist, peaceful Muslim and hard-working Mexican that our children would see!

It seems that the Trumpster mostly shoots himself in the foot when he wanders off topic from his prepared messages. He's up against professionals. These people won't let Hilary say or do anything fatally stupid. Trump answers only to himself. Nobody tells Donald J Trump what to do who isn't Donald J Trump. He isn't as politically skilled as Hillary's pros, so he just keeps pissing on the electric fence.

This

No one who has worked or had family in assisted living would disagree. There should be an age cap on political office.

This.

I'm 66. You're partially right. Most people begin to run down physically at 70. They aren't going to be up to 12 hour days anymore.

However, as you get older, sometimes you do get smarter, simply from life experiences. As they say, "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." Live long enough and you will get plenty of experience.

This is part of his persuasion techniques. You set every situation up so that you can only win, all that changes is how much you win.

You need to read his blogs about persuasion techniques and then realize everything he describes he is also trying to use. It's an unspoken meta-challenge for the reader to recognize when he's using the techniques on you. His blog is in many ways perfectly dishonest and it's intentional.

> For the sake of entertainment, I’ll stick with my prediction of a Trump landslide win. But it can only happen if something big changes.

N
O

B
R
A
K
E
S

Was he ever on it?

Didn't he say Trump is full of shit and his statements are 90% lies quoting politifact?

He has a point about Trump showing no desire to change at all. If his first debate is same old he will lose. He better have seen trick up his sleeve.

Nice strawman. The point he is making - and always has been - is that persuasion is a better predictor of human behavior than reason. It's an unlosable position because it's 100% true.

And you bet your ass it would win an Oscar in everything.

>>My personal bias is that I don’t think any 70ish-year old person (Clinton or Trump) should be president. You wouldn’t hire a 70-year old into any other type of job that requires high energy, mental flexibility, and a possible eight-years of service. Why would we do it for the most important job in the land? And keep in mind that we haven’t seen detailed medical records from either oldster.
this is incredibly ageist and disgusting.

Under-rated post.
Here take these dubs

I live in the same city as him. In fact I know where he lives

This. The guy is playing all you niggers

2. Wikileaks releases something damaging

>comments disabled

Pure cuckery.

who the fuck even cares, guy is a pseudo intellectual windbag

i've seen him stream him drinking coffee talking about politics, shit was the most blue pilled crap i ever heard. he firmly believes hillary did nothing illegal cause she does it out in the open. what a fucking dumbass

Actually 7 & 8 are also on the table

>84827979
Clinton is both physically and mentally.
And Trump has always been a jackass
It's just that he's getting more media coverage now

He's being honest, and he is correct.

No one below 30 or above 60 should be able to become president, vp, or prime minister.

>implying he wasn't talking about the public perception from a persuasion viewpoint
He probably firmly believes the public is persuaded to think Hillary is innocent because she isn't being prosecuted. The facts say she's guilty, but facts don't matter in persuasion.

He means talking statistics and discussing policies instead of talking shit like trump does.
clinton is a criminal - she can't be about facts because that would mean she would have to confess and go to prison.

nice docu on clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=WywjHtIzNVU

apparently even her supporters know she is a liar and untrustworthy, but they will still vote for her, solely because they think trump is worst

Did he REALLY write this? Because it really doesn't look like his writing style
>it's working
>it's working
>because rigged polls say it's working
>it's working
He just lost my respect.

What if it's your turn tho?

Wtf I hate Dilbert now

>For the sake of entertainment, I’ll stick with my prediction of a Trump landslide win. But it can only happen if something big changes.

>And something big changes about once a week.

Try reading the whole article next time (((Australia)))

The problem is then all the

This. No one can really take issue with it.

Both mentally and physically it's Clinton
>WE'RE GONNA RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS

>taking predictions from this guy
Please fucking don't. He can explain PAST movements in the polls very well but he's a fucking meme when it comes to predicting them. If he's wrong he'll just go "wow looks like the other side persuaded a bit more xdddd" and you fuckers will keep jerking him off for it. Please stop.

Hillary got a hold of the persuasion crystal. She's going to use her persuasion powers to brand Trump as a crazy hothead. Sorry boys, it's over.

This reads more like a checklist.
OH LOOK THERE'S NUMBER TWO

I asked him why people like shemales and he said people wanted a bit of everything.

David Duke is a great man and the true savior of the white race

Did he have stroke while writing that?

Disagree

I work for a 74 year old guy that is literally in constant motion

My father is a neurologist who practiced medicine until he was 80

Trump has been campaigning for almost a year straight. Still high energy, and spends more time in the air this year than most people will in their lives.

All before addressing 15k crowds 2-3 times per week.