If Dr. Facilier is her dad... who's the mom?

If Dr. Facilier is her dad... who's the mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zANV9XNwfE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agatha from Twilight Princess?

>implying Facilier didn't get impregnated by his friends on the other side

Isn't that the fucking question for every single one of the villains' kids?

how does that tiny hat stay on her head

He's got friends on the other side,user. We ain't gotta explain shit.

this

This.

What wizardry is this whore abusing?

Glue

hair pins man

Yeah. I can't think of any of the villain kids where they specify who the other parent is, even in the books. In the prequel book they made it clear that Maleficent specifically hid Mal's father from everyone (she was born before they were banished) but then in the sequel book, everything seemed to be based on the film rather than the characterization and plots set up in the first book, so...

>implying he didn't just transfer his soul into the corpse of a loli who was murdered and tossed into the swamp

I didn't know I wanted this till today

friends with benefits on the other side.

Mrs. Facilier?

I can't imagine what their family life must be like

Would it be more believable that she hooked up with Chernabog or the Horned King

He's got friends with benefits on the other side.

Well. There is a chance that Mal came from an egg

How would Chernabog fertilize the egg?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR OUTFIT

Disney missed a major opportunity. They could have paired up Disney villains and have the kids be a mix of both.

/thread

>implying she isn't a Loa wearing the tattered remains of Facilier's body

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR OUTFIT
I JUST DON'T
NO! NO!
I'M NOT UPSET!

Hat doesn't have a skull and crossbones

>iago
Didn't he reform in the sequels?
>ball thing from Haunted Mansion
Straight up helped Eddie Murphy
>Chesire Cat
Didn't really hurt anyone?
>Hyenas
I always saw them as True Neutral.

Who is this semen demon and where do I see more if her?

He's the devil, he can do what he wants.

It's covering her demon horn. Tying into

This is plausible.

I wanna steal

Spirit Tracks pls

Where the hell is Ursula's vagina?

Hyenas did a lot of threatening without Scar telling them to

Just 'cause they're cowards who back down easily doesn't mean they're not kinda bad.

Now that witch in front of Ursula, I don't remember her being too bad? But it's been a long time.

Which one?

Lottie

Facilier is a headmaster now. He's alive and dealing with shitty children every day of his life.

She did try to kill Arthur, and there is this song: youtube.com/watch?v=zANV9XNwfE4

Finally finished the second book and by god it was disappointing. The prequel book was actually, and shockingly, good. It was slightly darker than the film and web series, fleshed out the characters and Isle of the Lost setting nicely, and introduced some secrets that I assumed would be tackled in later books.

The second book? Was basically as deep as the film, almost all of the characters were more like their film counterparts than their original book versions plot of the film notwithstanding, and had the most boring villain reveal there is a shapeshifter terrorizing Auradon, people assume Maleficent is somehow able to turn from her lizard form into her dragon without everyone knowing, then after a dramatic sequence of events in underground caves, the 'grand reveal' is that the villain is.... Madame Mim having found a secret tunnel out of the Isle, and turning into a snake and dragon to burn some stuff down and eat sheep for no reason whatsoever other than 'well I was bored!' No connection to the parent villains or previous plots at all.

I don't remember that character from the first two Elena Of Avalor episodes.

>Spirit Tracks pls

Gee Cole why does your character designer let you wear two hats?

He is a TF2 player.

>Ywn have a high quality cole figurine

I don't recognize this guy.
What is he from?

Is it hotglue?

Rescuers Down Under.

Ah. Thanks. I don't think I've ever seen that whole the movie. Only ever pieces of it when I was younger.

>Gothel, Hans, and Gaston are the only hot villains

Why doesn't Disney like conventionally attractive villains?

you know shes actually pretty cute 7\10 would waifu

this is my first time watching anything descendants related and

Jesus christ why is the writing and character dialogue so awful?

You know what sucks? These guys have really nice character designs, the animation is reasonably nice, but the dolls are absolute garbage. Disney fucking SUCKS at making toys, and it hurts, because goddamn, they have so much potential. I've been considering making a custom of her out of a MH or EAH doll.

Like kill Kurt Kobain?

Shouldn't she be black?

The fuck show is this?

Is it worth watching for waifus alone?

It's been done.

>but the dolls are absolute garbage
>Disney fucking SUCKS at making toys

The dolls are made by Hasbro, not Disney, though. Disney Store dolls are quite nice. Shame the Disney Store hasn't made any Descendants dolls of its own.

Eh, I like the Mal, Evie and Freddie dolls so far. Descendants dolls are much better compared to the Hasbro Disney Princess dolls which only use normal fabric for the bodices and that weird plastic sheet stuff for the skirts. At least Descendants gets mostly fabric fabric.

Descendants.

I don't like the TV series at all because the short length makes everything choppy.