South Africa has gay marriage

>South Africa has gay marriage
>Germany doesn't

????

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/travel/story/20160801-living-in-the-worlds-most-reputable-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would a muslim country have gay marriage you fucking idiot?

its because they dont call it same sex marriage in germany
they call it regular marriage

Germany has no same sex marriage because it'd offend their muslims.

Wir schaffen das.

the new german people dont like gays

Savage

This is wrong.

Based Germany?

>The end goal is to get every country to approve same sex marriage. We'll do our best to politely persuade the middle east to welcome our progressive ideals, without being Islamophobic of course.

That's what you get with christfags in government.

Don't the krauts have a "civil union" or whatever that's pretty much the same but just a different name?

>alaska

Germany is ruled by the Christian Democratic Party, essentially founded by Catholics. I doubt they would agree to gay marriage.

Based Germany.

gay marriage is a joke, anyone who supports is a degenerate.

South Africa isn't Muslim country

The muslims would throw a fit.

Feels good living in The Netherlands desu :^)

You can have a licensed Life companionship. Or thats how i would translate it. Basically you get the same benefits, like less taxes etc, as a wedded couple without kids.
Because you cant force religions to do shit if they dont want to.

Muslim countries never tolerated gay marriage,why would germanabia?

This is not 1939 dude.

Being Christian or Catholic has nothing to do with it, those cucks would do anything they think they can get away with. They just realise it'd fuck their popular opinion even more than it already is.

>Germany is ruled by the Christian Democratic Party, essentially founded by Catholics.
>"""""Catholics"""""
They make pope Francis look like pope Urban II.

Was gonna say this

You're right it's the current year

>being Catholic has nothing to do with

Classic Ireland in denial after accepting homo marriage. Good job at destroying social morality, Europe. Christianity is the only thing that holds society together, homosexual culture is just one of many knives being stabbed into it.

SLOVENIA

R A R E

We call it "registered life partnership" and its not a marriage. No adoption either.

We have something very similar for gays, we just don't call it marriage.

Inshalla they will never have. Alemania and Alssuid best allys!!! Forever!!!!!

Northern Ireland doesn't have same sex marriage.

Spbp

Yeah a homo like you surely fits there great.

>implying I'm at fault for something I voted against

Good job ignoring my point cunt

Honestly, this is one of the few thing I don't want to be in the same group as America and Europe.

Fuck same-sex marriage.
Now they want to legalize abortion.

Send your gays over here. We still have working german ovens.

just think how much damage 1 pressure cooker bomb would make there......

>Germany
>based
These two words do not belong in the same sentence.

>Based Poland

I wish I was white to immigrate to Poland. Instead I will forever live in a liberal country.

Same as in switzerland, we call it Civil Union.

Funny part is: more and more straight couples go for the civil union instead of marriage as it's far less complicated and you set up everything in it in case you break up.
>separation of property by default
>child custody is written up, no case to go to court about
>alimony agreements...
>terminating the union is fast and painless. walk up to the register office, say I want to terminate it, sign a paper and done.

Alaska is part of the US
God, liberals are dumb

>Syria orange

Catholics in Europe are also very pro-refugee

Shia & Christian minority. They don't like gays but at least they don't kill them

Savage.

I'll put that under the list of goals that can be worked on after fusion energy and .1c space travel has been accomplished, and we're bored

Well done in the cricket son.

God why cant we be friendly with the Russians instead of the gay faggot west?

""Catholics""

only white countries have gay marriage

>dat map
To be fair, this is one of the reasons they call my country a shithole.

Wanna get cancer? Read this shill article:
bbc.com/travel/story/20160801-living-in-the-worlds-most-reputable-countries

>They measured 16 different factors – including being a beautiful and safe place to visit, and having friendly and welcoming residents, progressive policies and an effective government

1. Sweden
>Swedes seem to be happy with this independent status, while at the same time being one of the most welcoming countries for refugees in all of Europe
>they saved almost all of Denmark's Jews during the war
and how well these jews paid them back... kek

2. Canada
>Canadians speak more positively than ever about their home country, especially as the government continues an "arms wide open" approach to Syrian refugees.
>The average Canadian is defined by their zeal to see our inclusive and communal way of life protected. We love seeing the videos of Syrian immigrants enjoying their first Canada Day.
cuckcuckcuck

3. Switzerland
>While natural beauty may be a matter of luck, factors like friendly residents and progressive policies come down to a country's wealth and culture

4. Australia
>The land down under is loved by residents for its feelings of safety, security and peacefulness, driven in some part by the country's stance on firearms.
topkek, they turn the boats around so the (((article author))) needs to come up with another leftist explanation for why it is good
>Here in Melbourne we can be assured that we can walk free of fear anytime, night or day, on the streets.
Wonder how many of you strayafags can confirm

5. Norway
>The prejudices about Norway are all true: the people are beautiful, gender equality is anchored in daily life and the natural scenery is breathtaking

Yeah, back when the Pope visit Poland the TV here talk about how shit it was because people were stuck in the old days and stuff... Honestly all the points they made make Poland looks like a paradise.

>tfw not having a Syrena to go to work.

I think we're also one of the few in Europe that have laws against incest. We have this big ethic committee here that is some philosophers and whatever getting together to talk about such things. They received one billion Euros and came to the conclusion that incest should be allowed. That was a huge mistake because it greatly misfired and people called for this waste of money to be dissolved.

The gay stuff is all formality. Ever since the reports from the Christopher Street Days have increased the gays have damaged their own cause since the approval has greatly dropped afterwards.

>Alaska not part of the US
???

>Kek

Mobile, this is Sri Lanka right?

> 2+2 in the ID

You left out Alaska retard

Germany refuses to call it marriage.
It is called "Eingetragene Partnerschaft", literally translated registered partnership.
You basically register your relationship with the state and get all the benefits.

Adoption is still forbidden. Also donating blood.

Because Cape Town is gay paradise for rich people.

Unless these countries have gay marriages for muslims, it doesn't allow gay marriage.

If we are going to allow, or should I say FORCE gay marriage for christians, it's imperative that the same thing happens to islam in the same countries.

based Alaska and hawaii

No idea why. Germany is totally fagadellic with homosex everywhere and gay activists in the upper levels of even many businesses.

All of those countries are 3rd world shitoles tho

That's why.

Arranged fag marriages are an important source of income for them. Schwesterwelle was fag married to a Bantu boy just long enough to get ass-pregnant with HIV.

Come on Germany, you cannot prevent good gay people from adopting kids. You're acting like total nazis. Clearly gays are harmless to children.

How does homosexuality have anything to do with property?

I thought SA hated gays?

>Germany welcomes muslims into country
>Basically becomes shitskin run country
>Confused why germany doesn't have same sex marriage

As an employer I have the freedom to decide who I hire.
It is about trusting your employees with your property and loyalty towards you and your company.

If I don't trust gays for whatever reason, even if other people think they are irrational, and don't want to work with them, I should have the right to fire them without fear that the state comes after me to steal my property.

It's is legal here, that map is a bit outdated senpai

That just encourages employees to be dishonest with you about their identity. If you have a bunch of employees walking on eggshells because their boss will fire people for random shit, your company will go to shit on its own.

slovenia confirmed pidors xaxaxaxaxa

How about Israel?