twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T U G B O A T
U
G
B
O
A
T

If making superheroes minorities phases out capeshit threads, then I'm all for it

Still better than andrew garfield and I think Tom Holland's spiderman is annoying

>first Spider-Man is a thirty year old high school "kid" who cries every five minutes and is a bigger nerd caricature than Urkel
>second Spider-Man is a thirty-year old high school "kid" who cries even more than the first one, acts like an emo, spend half the movie skateboarding, and displays absolutely zero interest in science

Why the fuck did it take them TWO reboots to get this incredibly simple character right?

I'm genuinly sorry.

Fuck the Peter Parker movies
Give me an Eddie Brock movie where he turns into Venom.

Thank you based Tobey.

I'm gonna be straight with you Tobey, you were shit, you were always shit.

You where always so fucking stiff and lifeless in every scene you were in, did you not want to be on set or something? How the fuck did you and Kristen Dunst land your roles? Compared to Dafoe, Simmons and Molina your performances were absolutely god-awful.

You are a despicable human being

Tobey was great, really made the character his own right away. Holland hasn't really embodied the character yet i don't think but he has plenty of time.

why is this scene so comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=0h65d1EkjJw&

Plenty of time til his AIDS riddled butthole kills him.

Toby's still my favorite peter parker, though.

Oh hey Raimi, didn't know you posted on Sup Forums

becoase im high as shit

DUDE

She was a fucking great Mary Jane.

WEED

Sorry Mr. Maguire.

They arent playing spidey in these reboots they are trying to play Tobes.

Its like watching them replace dark-skinned aunt viv like i wouldnt notice.

But I always liked him? I always thought his movies were the best superhero movies and can't be topped